Options
    Richmond Writer MUAC for 2/26/2020:
    Tracked: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Exercised: No
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    @cmhubbard92 Oh no!!! Hope you feel better soon and can get lots of rest. I swear the flu has been worse this year than it has the past few years.

Mini Challenge
    Tue Feb 25th
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: 35min Fitness Blender HIIT cardio
    Water: 72oz

Wed Feb 26th
    Exercise: 30min Fitness Blender upper body strength and cardio

I need to work on upping my water!
  • RoseyandReady
    RoseyandReady Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    My back was finally ready for a workout tonight! It's funny how your mind plays tricks on you when you can't exercise and want to. I felt like I gained a million pounds over the past few days even though I was logging all the way. Normally I would have thrown the towel in, but that wouldn't get me far in my goals and our team goals. Have a great night!
  • mhassan160
    mhassan160 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Wednesday February 26
    Pre planned food logged and was not under calories
    No exercise
    Water 8 cups
  • petrocoetsee
    petrocoetsee Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    Wednesday 02/26
    Tracked - sort of
    Under no
    Exercise Yes - Grid class
    Steps 7741
    Water 80
  • petrocoetsee
    petrocoetsee Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    I am out of the mini challenge for the week... turns out I DO have the flu(ugh!). I'm out of work the next two days(essentially until Monday), with a nice mix 0f prescriptions to take, and some rest ordered! I've gotten just over 2k steps, and I can already tell I've overdone it today. I just want to feel better... 😪

Hope you feel better soon
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Message to all Team Members:

@cmhubbard92.
    @brandi_84.
    @asha170880.
    @GuessimGryffindor.
    @p_mad.
    @primekayprime.
    @RoseyandReady.
    @Simbersea.
    @Steph1015.
    @Geminilady159.
    @petrocoetsee.
    @sekotsjd.
    @thedestar.
    @Rawrxamberx.
    @sarahannsuarez.
    @Nicoletime4me.
    @stubbornloser.
    @jmalderman.
    @mhassan160.
    @Tracie_Lord.
    @LMK02020.
    @murdog3t.
    @Richmondwriter.

This is the last week of the February Challenge. After this week, all members will be rolled over automatically into the March Challenge.

The March challenge thread is:
    TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (March) https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10786499/team-the-big-butt-theory-march#latest
    If you wish NOT to participate next month, please message me or tag me @AB0215 or your team captain.

Please view your team thread and post a brief introduction so others in the team can know who you are.

When viewing the thread, please "bookmark" the thread by pressing the "star" icon (it should turn yellow).
    3cu4npy62hfa.png

This way you can be notified whenever someone posts to the thread (your "bell" icon on most forum headers will show if there are any notifications).
    yop2unsw1ph1.png
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    (Preparing for March's first weigh-in)
    Mini Challenge
    Date: Wed, Feb 26th:
    Exercise: used my home treadmill then arm day at the gym
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    I forgot to post my weight yesterday

Sorry, I am super bloated this week. I will try harder next month. I hope some changes I am making will help. This has been so frustrating for me.
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    @thedestar @petrocoetsee thank you both! I have been sleeping a lot and trying to drink enough-tall glass of OJ, Gatorade zero, water... this Tamiflu stuff has curbed my appetite(or I'm just not hungry), but I am forcing myself to make something for dinner, later!
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    (Mini Challenge - Wed. Feb 26)
    Logged food: yes
    Stayed under: yes
    Exercise: no
    Water Intake: 5 cups
  • GeminiLady159
    GeminiLady159 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    @cmhubbard92 I am so off track due to vacations and work and scale issues. I’ve missed a couple weigh ins and now want to start fresh for March. What do I do just weigh in March 2 for my Monday weigh day? Hope you are recovering- prioritize sleep!!
  • cmhubbard92
    edited February 2020
    Options
    @cmhubbard92 I am so off track due to vacations and work and scale issues. I’ve missed a couple weigh ins and now want to start fresh for March. What do I do just weigh in March 2 for my Monday weigh day? Hope you are recovering- prioritize sleep!!
    @GeminiLady159 I would submit a weight this week, it is ok that it is past your weigh day.
    If you dont submit a weight this week, you will be removed from the challenge because it would be your second missed week... otherwise you would have to register for the April challenge, as it would be too late for the March challenge!

And thank you! I have definitely gotten a lot of sleep! Just trying to get my fluids up, now!
  • GeminiLady159
    GeminiLady159 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Got it! I do want to move into the March challenge so thank you for the info!

Weigh in this week: 205- same as my first week in Feb!?

I’m reframing this month from failure to a diet break/maintenance month, even though that was not my intention! Working back to my sweet spot of my IF schedule the next few days then hoping to get into the 100s ASAP in March!!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    Got it! I do want to move into the March challenge so thank you for the info!

Weigh in this week: 205- same as my first week in Feb!?

I’m reframing this month from failure to a diet break/maintenance month, even though that was not my intention! Working back to my sweet spot of my IF schedule the next few days then hoping to get into the 100s ASAP in March!!

@GeminiLady159 awesome! I have your weight in there so you are good to go for March! I would suggest going into the March thread-I know @brandi_84 and some others were discussing doing IF :)
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    February 27
    Weigh in day- Thursday
    Previous- 170
    Current- 170
    No changes 😐
  • simbersea
    simbersea Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    I am out of the mini challenge for the week... turns out I DO have the flu(ugh!). I'm out of work the next two days(essentially until Monday), with a nice mix 0f prescriptions to take, and some rest ordered! I've gotten just over 2k steps, and I can already tell I've overdone it today. I just want to feel better... 😪

So sorry you caught the flu . Hope you feel better soon!
  • cmhubbard92
    edited February 2020
    Options
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    I forgot to post my weight yesterday

Sorry, I am super bloated this week. I will try harder next month. I hope some changes I am making will help. This has been so frustrating for me.

@brandi_84 I can relate, normally! Wishing for the greatest success in the month ahead of us! :)
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    simbersea wrote: »

So sorry you caught the flu . Hope you feel better soon!

@simbersea thank you!
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    (Mini Challenge - Thurs. Feb 27)
    Logged food: yes
    Stayed under: yes
    Exercise: yes
    Water Intake: 4 cups
This discussion has been closed.