Calories: under
    Exercise: Walked 2 miles
  • southgirl94
    southgirl94 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Feb Wk 4 - Mon, 2/25

Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: None sadly - I was in bed sick today.
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,152 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Monday week 4

Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise Kettlebell

Comments great day

• Kin59vara
    Kin59vara Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Daily Tuesday
    Track: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: Daily Burn, 19170

BACK ON TRACK with eating and exercise.
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    CindyJNC1963

February: Week #3

Original starting weight: 273

PW: 165.9
    CW: 166.4

I've been having a hard time sticking to it lately. I've been going about 16 months now and only have about 30 lbs o go.

@CindyJNC1963 Yep, I have been there. Been working on this more than 3 years at this point. And about October of last year I had to switch gears after I got to 100 lbs lost and do something some would consider drastic. And I might suggest you look at that too, maybe try intermittent fasting on top of watching your intake, that can help push you over the edge and get down where you want to be. It's really when I've seen the most weight loss over the course of my journey, when I stuck to my intermittent fasting.

I do appreciate the advice but I really just don't think I can do fasting. I have had to do it for medical procedures and I really, really hate it.

@CindyJNC1963 At the risk of sounding like a broken record, you don't know what you're capable of until you try and the one thing I didn't do was just go straight for it, I just started by shaving off a little time each day, like instead of eating breakfast at 6 am, started by delaying it until 6:30 and stuck with that a while....you'd be surprised. We as humans are pretty amazing and we can do a looot of things we didn't think we could do. AND you've done such an amazing job already!! But either way, keep plugging along, you'll get there :smile:
  • Jen_967
    Jen_967 Posts: 1,919 Member
    Options
    CindyJNC1963

February: Week #3

Original starting weight: 273

PW: 165.9
    CW: 166.4

I've been having a hard time sticking to it lately. I've been going about 16 months now and only have about 30 lbs o go.

@CindyJNC1963 Yep, I have been there. Been working on this more than 3 years at this point. And about October of last year I had to switch gears after I got to 100 lbs lost and do something some would consider drastic. And I might suggest you look at that too, maybe try intermittent fasting on top of watching your intake, that can help push you over the edge and get down where you want to be. It's really when I've seen the most weight loss over the course of my journey, when I stuck to my intermittent fasting.

I do appreciate the advice but I really just don't think I can do fasting. I have had to do it for medical procedures and I really, really hate it.

@CindyJNC1963 At the risk of sounding like a broken record, you don't know what you're capable of until you try and the one thing I didn't do was just go straight for it, I just started by shaving off a little time each day, like instead of eating breakfast at 6 am, started by delaying it until 6:30 and stuck with that a while....you'd be surprised. We as humans are pretty amazing and we can do a looot of things we didn't think we could do. AND you've done such an amazing job already!! But either way, keep plugging along, you'll get there :smile:

I'm also doing the intermittent fasting. I'm very pleased at the results. I also starting slow at first and now I do the fasting 16 hours/day M-F. And just a side note: 8 rs or so of that time is spent sleeping. So it is possible. I didn't think I could do it either. :)
  • Jen_967
    Options
    @southgirl94 I hope you are feeling better :smile:
  • caloricus
    caloricus Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Daily post for Tuesday morning:

Yesterday
    Track ✔
    Calories ✔
    Exercise ✔
  • smallhippo1
    smallhippo1 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Daily post Tuesday
    Track-✔
    Calories-✔
    Exercise-✔45 minute body attack class
    Day 2of 7 ✔
  • dustyspal
    dustyspal Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    Daily Post - Tuesday

Track ✔
    Calories ✔
    Exercise ✔
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    Daily check in
    Tues 2/25
    Tracked yes
    Calories under
    Exercise yes.
  • WMEJA
    WMEJA Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    Daily check in
    Tuesday 2/25
    week 4
    Tracked Yes
    Calories Yes
    Exercise Yes I got most of my exercise at work because I work with kids that have special needs and am basically on my feet all day. Walking, running, playing that is how I get my steps. I have not been doing my cardio Kickboxing DVD and I need to get back to that.
  • southgirl94
    southgirl94 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Feb Wk 4 - Tues, 2/25

Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Some light lifting and shelving books at work - I still feel tired. I’m eating soup and headed to bed.
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,152 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Tuesday week 4

Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise Kettlebell

Comments great day

• Jen_967
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Daily post
    Week 4 (Tuesday)
    Track: no
    Calories: I think a little over
    Exercise: no
  • Kin59vara
    Kin59vara Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Daily Wednesday
    Track: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: Daily Burn, 13809
  • caloricus
    caloricus Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Daily post for Tuesday morning:

Yesterday
    Track ❌
    Calories ❌
    Exercise ✔

Fighting off the beginning of a cold or winter allergies, not sure which. So I did the comfort food thing. 🙁
This discussion has been closed.