TEAM: The Slimsons (February)

Replies

• Jen_967
    Jen_967 Posts: 1,919 Member
    Daily Post:
    Week 3 (Sunday)
    Track: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes- Walking (20 mins), Aerobics (25 mins)
  • schlerin
    schlerin Posts: 801 Member
    Sunday
    Week 3
    PW: 199.8
    CW: 200.4
    Oops
  • schlerin
    schlerin Posts: 801 Member
    caloricus wrote: »
    For discussion Team Slimsons....

What day do you weigh in and why that particular day?

Do you weigh yourself once a week or more frequently and what are your reasons?

I like to weigh in on Sundays, end of one week and beginning of another. Also tends to be my lazy day. I try to step on the scale every morning just to have an idea of which way I'm going, but only count on my Sunday numbers.
  • caloricus
    caloricus Posts: 591 Member
    Daily post for Sunday morning:

Yesterday
    Track ✔
    Calories ✔
    Exercise ✔
  • Kin59vara
    Kin59vara Posts: 608 Member
    Daily Post Monday
    Track: yes
    Calories : UP
    Exercise: Daily Burn, 17212

Yikes need to get myself back on track.
  • smallhippo1
    smallhippo1 Posts: 129 Member
    Weekly weigh in
    Monday
    Pw-181
    Cw-183

So fed up today I'm yoyoing these same 2 pounds on and off it's my own fault im just not sticking to it properly I have good intentions at start of week then halfway through bam I wreck it. I feel like giving up today I feel.like maybe I'm meant to be this size but deep down I know i just need to stick to it.

I need to make this my week 100% on calories and I have 4 gym/classes booked in just have to stick to it.
  • caloricus
    caloricus Posts: 591 Member
    Daily post for Monday morning:

Yesterday
    Track ✔
    Calories ✔
    Exercise ✔
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Happy Monday Team!!
    Let's go out there this week and CRUSH our goals! We got this!!

gym6kz4f57lv.jpg
  • WMEJA
    WMEJA Posts: 652 Member
    Daily Post

Monday 2/17 Week 3

Track: Yes

Calories: Yes

Exercise: Yes Cardio workout Kickboxing DVD 20 minutes

Goals/Comments: I weighed myself Sunday and it was not good so, I need work on my diet and exercise. Cardio Kickboxing is my favorite workout so, I am trying to make myself a daily routine around that because I know that I will be more motivated... I am using a Cardio Kickboxing DVD that has 10 minutes of 5 intensive cardio workouts but I broke it down to two cardio workouts daily... that is 20 minutes a day..Monday-Friday and Saturday I will use my home gym and Yard work/clean up...hopefully I will keep it up but diet is another thing...I usually stay under my calories but my weight says that I am still not eating well enough or exercising enough. I think that I need help with my diet and I welcome any suggestions.
  • smallhippo1
    smallhippo1 Posts: 129 Member
    Daily post
    Monday
    Track-yes
    Calories-yes
    Exercise-10 45 minute body combat class and 30 minute hiit class
    Need to stay positive really want a week 100% on plan day 1 of 7 done
  • dustyspal
    dustyspal Posts: 835 Member
    Daily Post - Monday

Track ✔
    Calories❌
    Exercise ✔

If it weren't for eating, I would have had a great weekend. 12 miles hiking and gym Saturday and today.
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    CindyJNC1963

February: Week #3

Original starting weight: 273

PW: 165.9
    CW: 166.4

I've been having a hard time sticking to it lately. I've been going about 16 months now and only have about 30 lbs o go.
  • AB0215
    CindyJNC1963

February: Week #3

Original starting weight: 273

PW: 165.9
    CW: 166.4

I've been having a hard time sticking to it lately. I've been going about 16 months now and only have about 30 lbs o go.

@CindyJNC1963 Yep, I have been there. Been working on this more than 3 years at this point. And about October of last year I had to switch gears after I got to 100 lbs lost and do something some would consider drastic. And I might suggest you look at that too, maybe try intermittent fasting on top of watching your intake, that can help push you over the edge and get down where you want to be. It's really when I've seen the most weight loss over the course of my journey, when I stuck to my intermittent fasting.
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,106 Member
    Daily Post Monday week 3

Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise Kettlebell

Comments great day.

• digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,775 Member
    Sorry I have not been around as much as i would like. About Aug. 2018 I found out that I had liver cancer Sept 2018 I had a liver resection. A little while ago I found out it is back though routine testing. I beat it once I will beat it again Load willing. Iwill find out in about 10 days want the best treatment will be. Thanks for your understanding and I will still be here.
  • AB0215
    Weekly weigh in
    Monday
    Pw-181
    Cw-183

So fed up today I'm yoyoing these same 2 pounds on and off it's my own fault im just not sticking to it properly I have good intentions at start of week then halfway through bam I wreck it. I feel like giving up today I feel.like maybe I'm meant to be this size but deep down I know i just need to stick to it.

I need to make this my week 100% on calories and I have 4 gym/classes booked in just have to stick to it.

@smallhippo1 Take it one day at a time, lay out plans and then stick to them. That's what I've done when I have had those times where it was hard to keep going and lose and gain the same 2 lbs and there have been a lot of those times for me. And you'll build up momentum and when you hit a streak you won't want to stop and lose the streak and that's how I manage to keep going sometimes.
  • AB0215
    Daily Post (Mon)

Exercise: Yes, 60 mins weightlifting, 20 mins treadmill

Daily Post (Sun )

Exercise: Nope, rest day
  • AB0215
    digger61 wrote: »
    Sorry I have not been around as much as i would like. About Aug. 2018 I found out that I had liver cancer Sept 2018 I had a liver resection. A little while ago I found out it is back though routine testing. I beat it once I will beat it again Load willing. Iwill find out in about 10 days want the best treatment will be. Thanks for your understanding and I will still be here.

@digger61 That is not good news. You take care of yourself first, and I hope that you can take care of it again. We're hoping for a speedy recovery.
  • southgirl94
    southgirl94 Posts: 778 Member
    Feb Wk 3 - Mon, 2/17

Calories: Over
    Exercise: None
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,106 Member
    @digger61 I hope all goes well with your treatment. Lord willing you will beat this <3
This discussion has been closed.