Good loss! Congratulations :smiley:
  • smallhippo1
    smallhippo1 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Daily post for Wednesday
    Track-yes
    Calories- way way over
    Exercise - no cancelled my class on at booked
    Wasn't a good day yesterday started good and went downhill need to stop being an emotional eater! Onwards i go new day today
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,117 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Wednesday week 2

Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise Went on a 5 mile walk.

Comments great day.
  • Kin59vara
    Kin59vara Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Thursday
    Track: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: Daily Burn 12533
  • Jen_967
    Jen_967 Posts: 1,919 Member
    Options
    PW: 179 CW: 178.4

@southgirl94 you had posted your current weight last week as 181. but you are showing this week that last weeks weight was 179. Which is correct? Please let me know. :)
  • caloricus
    caloricus Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Daily post for Thursday morning:

Yesterday
    Track ✔
    Calories ✔
    Exercise ✔
  • caloricus
    Options
    For discussion Team Slimsons....

What day do you weigh in and why that particular day?

Do you weigh yourself once a week or more frequently and what are your reasons?
  • caloricus
    Options
    I will go first to answer my questions. I am always looking for insight on this process as I have succeeded and failed many times.

I weigh in on Friday morning because that takes the anxiety out of food choices on the weekend when we are in more social situations. Plus it gives me four days to undo any poor choices I made.

I usually weigh only once a week so that the normal fluctuations don't discourage me if I am working hard and don't see the results. Some weeks though I can't help myself and will weigh multiple days. Especially if it feels like my body is not responding to my efforts.
  • betsymoomoo
    betsymoomoo Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Pw-221.9
    Cw-224

I started a new medication and I am retaining water I think or something. I don’t know. I’ve been eating very carefully aside from one day a week. I am so discouraged.
  • Jen_967
    Options
    caloricus wrote: »
    I will go first to answer my questions. I am always looking for insight on this process as I have succeeded and failed many times.

I weigh in on Friday morning because that takes the anxiety out of food choices on the weekend when we are in more social situations. Plus it gives me four days to undo any poor choices I made.

I usually weigh only once a week so that the normal fluctuations don't discourage me if I am working hard and don't see the results. Some weeks though I can't help myself and will weigh multiple days. Especially if it feels like my body is not responding to my efforts.

I weigh in Sunday. Because that is a more relaxing day for me and it just works best for me.

I normally weigh myself 2 times a week. Just like to know where i am half way through the week. It probably doesnt make any difference. So its probably just in my mind. This is the first week I plan on weighing myself just once
  • smallhippo1
    smallhippo1 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Daily post Thursday
    Track-yes
    Calories-under
    Exercise-45minute circuits class
  • osier5
    osier5 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself on Sunday because I am able to sleep in on the weekends and I usually have a good loss after a full night's sleep.

I've been weighing myself every day but I'm considering dialing it back to once a week because it is demoralizing when I gain and I've been having a lot of daily fluctuations.
  • dustyspal
    dustyspal Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Thursday

Track ✔
    Calories❌
    Exercise ✔
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,117 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Thursday week 2

Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise Kettlebell

Comments great day.

• southgirl94
    southgirl94 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Feb Wk 2 - Thurs, 1/13

Correction: I went back and looked. My PW was 181. My CW is 178.4.
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: None
  • Jen_967
    Options
    Daily Post
    Week 2 (Thursday)
    Calories: under
    Exercise: no

Didn't do any exercise today. To be completely honest, I was just feeling lazy.

@southgirl94 Thank you for correcting that for me. Much appreciated. :)
  • Kin59vara
    Kin59vara Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Friday
    Calories yes
    Exercise: Daily Burn,7761

WHAT A DAY!
    Work has my emotions zapped which resulted in going off track YUCK YUCK I would take today off to refocus mentally, physically and spiritually but it is the day before a holiday so not really a good idea.
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    caloricus wrote: »
    For discussion Team Slimsons....

What day do you weigh in and why that particular day?

Do you weigh yourself once a week or more frequently and what are your reasons?

@caloricus I chose Saturdays and it lines up with typical weigh in for my weightlifting meets since I would have to weigh in on Saturday before the meet anyway, however I have been thinking about changing it to Friday so that I have a day's heads up.
    I do also weigh myself daily and why I do that is so that I can see if a particular food or amount of food may have overdone it, but the trick is to realize that there is fluctuations and you do need to take it with a grain of salt, but doing it daily can give you some daily feedback, but it's not something you should probably do if you can't separate yourself from the fluctuations.
  • RetroJoe28
    RetroJoe28 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Weekly weigh in Feb week 2
    Pw-186
    Cw-187

Well this last 10 has been a stinker to lose been floating at 184-187 for a month and half. May need to up my exercise but ive been getting 16000 steps every day lol
This discussion has been closed.