WEIGHT NO MORE - February 2020 Chat

Options

Replies

• sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,451 Member
    Options
    Day 9 - February 10th. Here we go. Another week is up and ready to fight for space.

What is your biggest stumbling block?

hz74wdw2dtge.png

Here is the link-
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10783307/leaping-groundhogs-the-02-2020-questions-challenge#latest

This is easy-myself! I just get in my own way...However, I am working on changing that.
  • xX_PhoenixRising_Xx
    Options
    @sleepymom5 I am so sorry to hear about your friend. I had a friend die of cancer just over a year ago, it's hard even when you know it's coming. Hugs.
  • lennoncpa
    lennoncpa Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    @xX_PhoenixRising_Xx I would love to try homemade hummus. I know there aren’t too many ingredients but I don’t think I have the right kind of blender. How do you make it?
  • tryingagain5
    tryingagain5 Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    Monday 2/10 check in
    Food: logged and on track
    Water: 64 oz
    Exercise: 30 minute session with my trainer

No OT today so I was in bed at my normal time. I woke up with a headache and a sore back today. Not sure why, guess I slept hard today.

I was supposed to go to my Bible study tonight but still had the headache after the gym so I had supper and then napped until it was time to go to work. Back is fine but still have a bit of a headache.
  • tryingagain5
    Options
    @xX_PhoenixRising_Xx
    The videos were nice. It was something different for me to do.

I don't really care for snow either but since I live in West Michigan I have to expect it. This year had been a pretty mild winter so far. Usually it snows a lot more so a minor storm every once in a while isn't so bad.
  • rundgrenrocks
    rundgrenrocks Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    @GingerPwr I wanted to let you know that just describing your struggle and triumph of the past couple of days inspired me to make more good than bad choices today!

@xX_PhoenixRising_Xx and @lennoncpa, we are a hummus lovin’ household! Actually just one of my daughters and me. She’s a vegetarian and she makes fantastic hummus and she left me a whole tub of it this weekend! We just have a regular blender, not one of those super powerful types, and we blend it a looong time. Now if I can just convince myself to eat it with veggies instead of tortilla chips!

@sleepymom5 I’m really sorry about your friend. There’s never a good time to lose someone you knew for so long. I am not enjoying being at that age where it’s not so rare to lose a friend or acquaintance anymore.

• rundgrenrocks
    rundgrenrocks Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    @tryingagain5 hope your headache goes away soon.
  • tryingagain5
    Options
    @sleepymom5
    So sorry about the loss of your friend.

Thanks, I've been trying to do better with my calorie goals and exercise more. Some days go better than others.

The snow wasn't too heavy but it still took me about 20 minutes to shovel it all.

@Cafelelia
    I'm not sure how much of a calorie burn I get with shoveling the snow but I figure every time I'm moving is better than sitting.
  • JillyBT
    JillyBT Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I just realized after I hit post that I missed a letter in my username..... Sorry

JillyBT
    Week 2 - Monday
    PW:160
    CW:160

So maybe I don't got this! LOL!
  • xX_PhoenixRising_Xx
    Options
    Daily check in Tuesday 11 Feb

Tracked and under
    Water: More like 2 litres today
    Exercise: 30 mins Spin/30 m elliptical
    Steps: 6966