Replies

• sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    Friday 2/21 check in
    Food: on track
    Water: 80 oz
    Exercise: 30 min walk

I am at the shore now. Three of my friends will be here tomorrow to celebrate Brenda. The two who didn't get to go to the funeral really wanted to do something together. I just finished cleaning from last week. Tomorrow I will go shopping quick. We are going to meet up for lunch and shopping. My plan is to follow my hunger scale and make the healthiest choices. Hope everyone has a great weekend and I will check in again tomorrow morning.

@ljdanny I don't know how I missed your post! Hope the baby is here by now and everyone is heathy.
    @mrsbell8well I hope you are feeling better by now. That migraine must have been horrible. I hope you are able to start a blog, first day of spring would be an awesome time to launch it.
    @hope002 Another great loss! You will be in the 170s before you know it.
    @lennoncpa Sounds like you are doing well!
    @KUMEcyclingteam Nice loss! Looks like you are doing well!
    @tryingagain5 Sounds like you probably needed the rest, between sleeping more than planned and taking a rest day. That is so weird about the battery, I am glad you have a mechanic you can trust that can check the car out.
    @JillyBT I am sorry about the crazy busy week you had. I am glad that you got your Mom settled in. Hope you are able to get back into a routine or at least do a little self care.
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    @timibotkin oooohhhh nice loss!

I am feeling better today. Looking forward to a fun productive day.
    We’re going out to dinner tonight with old folks then to see the local roller derby ladies.

Have a great weekend everyone!!!
  • brown6267
    brown6267 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    02/21 steps 10358
  • brown6267
    Options
    Brown6267
    Week 3
    PW 137.6
    CW 138.8

Had a great week eating and exercising. I have changed to do more kettlebells and have doms this morning so hopefully this will resolve over the next several weeks. Stay the course!!!
  • sleepymom5
    edited February 2020
    Options
    ftopt1uq08b5.jpg

I was going to post a motivational pic for Saturday but it is having trouble finding its way from the cloud to my computer. So here is Daisy being lazy...Don't be a Daisy! Remember to stick to your goals even though it is the weekend. Let's finish February strong!

@rundgrenrocks I was really tired last night and missed your post! What a fun night you had! Great job resisting McDonalds. It is tough when you are truly hungry at night.
    @timibotkin Nice loss!! How are you doing with everything? I have been thinking about you. Hugs
    @Mrsbell8well Glad you are feeling better! Enjoy the roller derby tonight!
    @brown6267 Great attitude! You are doing well and not going to let the scale derail that. I agree-stay the course!
    @GingerPwr Yes-you still got out and ran so that is what is important! Sometimes that happens. Your pace has improved overall so one run isn't going to change that.
    @Cafelelia I am sure you are glad to have the schoolwork over with! Enjoy your hockey games. Hope they do well! I just posted the weights too lol! I am going to try to change it to another post since they won't let me delete it.
    @lennoncpa Have a great day!
    @Zumba_Luvah Nice loss! Hope all is going well!
  • sleepymom5
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Don't forget about the Leaping Groundhogs challenge if you would like to participate-

Day 12 - February 13. How have your habits changed or evolved over time?
    1ji362towgcs.png

The link- https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10783307/leaping-groundhogs-the-02-2020-questions-challenge#latest
  • Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    1toevrcm13zn.gif
    Weekly Step Challenge!

If you want to participate in our weekly step challenge, please post your daily steps (Sunday to Saturday) by noon tomorrow!

And yes, JLo is 50 years old!
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    Steps

2/16- 10,031
    2/17-12,836
    2/18- 13,343
    2/19- 7,357
    2/20- 9,792
    2/21- 5,361
    2/22- 5,009
  • brown6267
    Options
    02/22 steps 17904
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    @sleepymom5 Molly loves your picture and advice not to be a lazy daisy lol!

Yesterday mom and I planned to shop st 2 grocery stores. I could only make it to one before I was derailed by another headache. Came home took pills and rested for 2 hours. I have some really strong extra strength tension excedrin that I used to take a year ago. It worked. Was able to go to dinner and the event. Lots of fun. Had drunken noodles for dinner. I’m sure they were lots of calories but do delicious!
    Molly is being asked to apply for an organist position at a Lutheran church. We have never been to a Lutheran church so going to check it out this morning. I’m feeling much better and the weather is beautiful today.
    Happy Sunday everyone! And thanks for the well wishes team.
This discussion has been closed.