TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (March)

Options

Replies

• primekayprime
    primekayprime Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    @cmhubbard92
    I am listed as having a Fri weigh-in on the spreadsheet but I wanted Mon. Can you please have this updated?
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    March 5
    Weigh in day- Thursday
    Previous—170
    Current- 169

@nicoletime4me
    Awesome!!
  • brandi_84
    Options
    Krysless2 wrote: »
    Grandpa's birthday at Mi casa tonight.... pleaaaseeeHeeellp (keto diet here)

4gfoawx7wqj1.jpg

@Krysless2 Unfortunately, the text is too small for me to read and my phone won't let me make it bigger. And I am not totally familiar with all the keto dont's. But I would suggest fajitas without the tortillas. That is my favorite.

• brandi_84
    Options
    3/4/2020
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes
    Steps: 14,544
    Water: 130oz+

I'm just catching up for the night. Picked up a rotisserie chicken to make an easy(delicious!!!) salad for dinner, watched an episode of 24, got about 8 miles in on the bike, and just squeezed an extra two dove chocolates into my diary with no regrets(for now!). Today was another good day!

I ordered myself some new uniform shirts, two in a large(which I am comfortably fitting) and also two in a medium because I want to be ready to jump into that when I'm ready! Plus they had a good deal on them today, so I figured I would snag what was reasonable!

Anyways, enough of my rambling! I hope you all had a fabulous day and are striving towards all your goals!!! :)

@cmhubbard92

That is an awesome NSV. You'll be in that medium in no time.

The rotisserie chickens are so tasty and convenient to use for many meals. I don't get them often becuase I usually just roast a chicken and have some for dinner and use the rest for chicken salad instead of tuna. Or chicken noodle soup.
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,982 Member
    Options
    brandi_84 wrote: »

4gfoawx7wqj1.jpg

@Krysless2 Unfortunately, the text is too small for me to read and my phone won't let me make it bigger. And I am not totally familiar with all the keto dont's. But I would suggest fajitas without the tortillas. That is my favorite.

Thank you Brandi
  • Krysless2
    edited March 2020
    Options
    I just thought I'd share this with you guys... Our TBBT Teamchat has like 537 views and 164 replies so far in March! That really proves that even when we aren't speaking we are looking and reading and most likely were all checking in, hoping to stay motivated by each others daily journals. So I really wanted to thank everyone (especially @brandi_84 @cmhubbard92) who share so openly. It's so helpful for me to see others are chugging along right there with me!
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,026 Member
    Options
    @cmhubbard92
    I am listed as having a Fri weigh-in on the spreadsheet but I wanted Mon. Can you please have this updated?

@primekayprime I requested it to be fixed! Just continue with your desired weigh in day. It will get worked out :)
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    3/4/2020

I'm just catching up for the night. Picked up a rotisserie chicken to make an easy(delicious!!!) salad for dinner, watched an episode of 24, got about 8 miles in on the bike, and just squeezed an extra two dove chocolates into my diary with no regrets(for now!). Today was another good day!

I ordered myself some new uniform shirts, two in a large(which I am comfortably fitting) and also two in a medium because I want to be ready to jump into that when I'm ready! Plus they had a good deal on them today, so I figured I would snag what was reasonable!

Anyways, enough of my rambling! I hope you all had a fabulous day and are striving towards all your goals!!! :)

@cmhubbard92

That is an awesome NSV. You'll be in that medium in no time.

The rotisserie chickens are so tasty and convenient to use for many meals. I don't get them often becuase I usually just roast a chicken and have some for dinner and use the rest for chicken salad instead of tuna. Or chicken noodle soup.

@brandi_84 thank you!

I will buy rotisserie chicken at least once a month. I have a chicken in the freezer, but I keep putting it off... I like your leftover ideas! Unfortunately there are never any leftovers, my boyfriend will eat it before I have a chance to put it away!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    I just thought I'd share this with you guys... Our TBBT Teamchat has like 537 views and 164 replies so far in March! That really proves that even when we aren't speaking we are looking and reading and most likely were all checking in, hoping to stay motivated by each others daily journals. So I really wanted to thank everyone (especially @brandi_84 @cmhubbard92) who share so openly. It's so helpful for me to see others are chugging along right there with me!

@Krysless2 we have been extremely active in this group. It is definitely a part of what makes TBBT so amazing! I'm glad you noticed and pointed that out! It is great!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    thedestar wrote: »
    Mini Challenge
    Wed Mar 4th
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: 38min Fitness Blender HIIT cardio
    Water: 96oz

Lots of great losses, team!

@cmhubbard92 Forearm planks are a good idea. When I'm watching a video that does regular planks I need to remember to switch. I know they make push up handles to ease wrist pain so I might look into that if the stretches don't work. I broke one wrist when I was a kid and I've had some carpal tunnel issues so I'm worried this isn't going away.

@thedestar yikes! That's not good. I'm sure you could find many modifications for exercise that puts a lot of pressure on your wrists! Hopefully you are not doomed with this pain forever!
  • cmhubbard92
    edited March 2020
    Options
    3/5/2020
    Steps: 11,000
    Water: 80oz

Lighter step day today. Visited my mom today and indulged in some of her homemade pizza! Yum!

I am sooooo ready for the weekend! This week at work has been pretty tough! 😴 We have a vet visit tomorrow evening, and our weekly shopping trip Saturday. I am planning on doing a little yard cleanup this weekend if the weather is cooperative! Hopefully, on Sunday, we will go bowling! I am itching to get back into our Sunday routine!

Have a good night TBBT! :)
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    (Mini Challenge - Thurs. March 5)
    Logged food: yes
    Stayed under: no
    Water Intake: 6 cups
  • sekotsjd
    sekotsjd Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    holy mother. this week has been BONKERS

3/2

3/3

3/4

3/5
  • petrocoetsee
    petrocoetsee Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    Thursday 03/05
    Tracked - yes
    Under - NO :s
    Exercise NO :'(
    Steps 2753
    Water 64
  • Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel
    Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel Posts: 10,891 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Thursday 5th March

Tracked: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: Yes (60 mins Elliptical)
    Steps: 11,607
    Water: 52oz
  • richmondwriter
    richmondwriter Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Richmondwriter MUAC for March 5th:
    Exercised: No
  • richmondwriter
    Options

4gfoawx7wqj1.jpg

Sorry, I am just seeing this. What did you go with?
  • richmondwriter
    Options
    thedestar wrote: »
    Mini Challenge
    Wed Mar 4th
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: 38min Fitness Blender HIIT cardio
    Water: 96oz

Lots of great losses, team!

@cmhubbard92 Forearm planks are a good idea. When I'm watching a video that does regular planks I need to remember to switch. I know they make push up handles to ease wrist pain so I might look into that if the stretches don't work. I broke one wrist when I was a kid and I've had some carpal tunnel issues so I'm worried this isn't going away.

I've tried the push-up handles and really liked them! I also have wrist pain with pressure.
  • richmondwriter
    Options
    3/4/2020

Christine, you are doing awesome! How nice it must feel to go down to smaller sizes--you'll be in those Mediums before you know it. :)
  • Krysless2
    Options

4gfoawx7wqj1.jpg

Sorry, I am just seeing this. What did you go with?

Not good at all😔😔 I planned to have fajitas, I even brought low carb tortillas to fill them with.. but was too embarrassed to bring them in the restaurant. I ended up still ordering the fajitas and used their tortillas, only ate two of those. Stayed away from the rice and beans but had too many sangrias and one too many homemade chips with salsa. I didn't eat all day and drank tons of water beforehand so that really helped me not go tooooooo far over budget. I still went like 700 over though.
This discussion has been closed.