• lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,585 Member
    Options
    Wednesday check in
    Calories: under
    Exercise: 65 minute walk
    Water: not enough
    Steps 3/18 10,840

I walked longer yesterday and it helped with the stress. I am having my granddaughters over today to give my daughter sometime to study. It is going to be nice today so I am going to walk over to get them.

Today’s goals
    1. Walk 60 minutes
    2. Drink at least 9 cups water
    3. 9000 steps minimum
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    Daily Check-in: Wednesday 03/19

Water: 2,750L
    Steps: 14,139
    Exercise: 30 min run 🏃🏻‍♀️

Good morning every and Happy First day of Spring!! Hope you are all doing well, staying safe and healthy and able to push through this difficult time. Day 4 of confinement here and we are already running of food. Hubby is gonna go out today for some food shopping hoping he finds some and that it’s not too difficult to get into the shop. It’s much more controlled at the moment with long lines as they are only letting in a certain number of people at a time. I got out for my run this morning and I’m so proud because it’s my best time yet for a 5K. I did it it 36m13s. My previous best was 36m 44s. I’m getting closer to my goal of doing it in under 35 minutes.

Also, Today is my birthday 🎂! I’m so happy my big bash was last year and not this year. I’ll be celebrating at home with the most important people in my life. My kids are baking me a cake and we plan on spending the afternoon In the garden playing badminton 🏸 Wishing you all a blessed day ❤️.

MARCH GOALS:

• survive the Corona Virus Lockdown
    • do the best I can under these circumstances
    • don’t make excuses
    • Do my workouts each day...as best I can

Sunday - REST DAY
    Mon - Sat
    30 min run 🏃🏻‍♀️
  • UTMom81
    UTMom81 Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday, @mari_moulin! So glad to hear that you are well. Congratulations on the personal best time! You’ll beat that 35 min mark very soon, I’m sure. Have a great day!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Thursday check in

Exercise: 70 minute walk (73 to be exact)
    Water: success
    Steps 3/19 11,425

Friday weigh in
    Week 3
    PW 210.8
    CW 208.2

I decided to cut Molly’s nails last night because I have had trouble finding someone still doing them. Unfortunately, she moved and I cut one to short. She really bleed a lot and ran all over the apartment before we could get her. I will be spending the day trying to get blood out of my carpets. Molly is bandaged right now and seems to be stopped bleeding. I will be taking her to the vet later this afternoon for a proper bandage and cream for her nail. I spoke to the vet last night. I feel so bad. So my exercise today is scrubbing carpets by hand.

Today’s goals
    1. Walk 30 minutes
    2. Scrub carpets
    3. Walk 9000 steps
  • Kres567
    Kres567 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthdsy @mari_moulin!

Username: kres567
    Weigh in week: 3
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous weight: 215.2
    Current weight: 216.8

Wake up call for me! I guess it’s true that working out isn’t the only thing you need to do to lose or maintain weight! Lol!

I’ve had almost a week now of getting used to this new normal and it’s time for me to find a way to get back to the good habits I was starting to form:

1. 10K steps a day - I’m not walking on my lunch because I feel I need to help my hubby with the kids
    2. Drinking at least 100oz of water a day
    3. And most importantly weighing and logging everything.

These are my goals with #3 being the most important.

Take care everyone!
  • 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday @mari_moulin🎂🎉
  • mellane30
    mellane30 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I was doing ok when my office decided that, because I had been hanging out with my mother and she might have been exposed to the virus, I needed to work from home for 2 weeks. Starting to go a little stir crazy, but all in all, doing fine. But then the earthquake hit and for the last two days we've had so many aftershocks. We're over 100 at this point and my nerves are shot. My daughter, in an effort to ease the anxiety in the house, bought Ben & Jerry's and put a movie on. It was nice and the ice cream was delicious. I have one more week of working from home, my husband is home as well because all the shops that he services are closed. My kids (who are college students) are home because the schools are closed. I'm going...insane. lol. I have no doubt that some of you are in the same boat. If so, how are you dealing with things? What methods are you using to relieve some of the tension? I've been meditating and going for walks.
  • Kres567
    Options
    Does anyone have My Fitness Pal Premium? I’m thinking of signing up to see if that will give me some additional tools to help me plan and focus
  • Kres567
    Options
    mellane30 wrote: »
    I was doing ok when my office decided that, because I had been hanging out with my mother and she might have been exposed to the virus, I needed to work from home for 2 weeks. Starting to go a little stir crazy, but all in all, doing fine. But then the earthquake hit and for the last two days we've had so many aftershocks. We're over 100 at this point and my nerves are shot. My daughter, in an effort to ease the anxiety in the house, bought Ben & Jerry's and put a movie on. It was nice and the ice cream was delicious. I have one more week of working from home, my husband is home as well because all the shops that he services are closed. My kids (who are college students) are home because the schools are closed. I'm going...insane. lol. I have no doubt that some of you are in the same boat. If so, how are you dealing with things? What methods are you using to relieve some of the tension? I've been meditating and going for walks.

Take care @mellane30! This working from home is new for me this week. I think I need to get fresh air every day. I’m going to give that a try and see if it helps me.
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    Weekly Weigh-in:
    Username: mari_moulin
    Weigh-in day: Saturday
    Weigh-in week: 3
    Previous weight: 187.8
    Today’s weight: 189.2

Daily Check-in: Friday 03/20

Calories: on mark
    Water: 3.375L
    Steps: 11,007
    Exercise: 5 K run 🏃🏻‍♀️

Well I’m up this week but I don’t think this is weight gain. Yesterday my weight shot up 2.5 lbs over night and I think it’s hormonal as I’m currently ovulating. I always get 2 weight spikes during my cycle and this time around wow it really shot up. Today it’s down a bit so I’m hoping it going back to pre-hormonal weight. My measurements are all either the same or I had a small loss in cm. I’ve adjusted my allowed calories as I’m having shorter workout sessions. I am only doing my running. I am attempting 5KM daily or at least 30 minutes if I have to hurry home. So far I have gone out every day since Monday. Tomorrow will be my first rest day. I am back to 1730 cals a day from 2030. I hope the spike comes down quickly and that I can manage to continue losing even if so much has changed in my routine.

I hope you are all staying strong and healthy through all this. I hope we see the other side of this nightmare very soon. I worry about how many deaths we have here in France and I’m constantly worrying about if something happens to me or my husband or my kids....I can’t even imagine how it is for those losing loved ones and they can’t even be with them. I’m certainly counting my blessings today.

MARCH GOALS:

• survive the Corona Virus Lockdown
    • do the best I can under these circumstances
    • don’t make excuses
    • Do my workouts each day...as best I can

Sunday - REST DAY
    Mon - Sat
    30 min run 🏃🏻‍♀️
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    Oh and thank you all for your birthday wishes. My kids baked me a cake with homemade icing and sprinkles lol. Hugs everyone ❤️

0nb4z807avpz.jpeg
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    mellane30 wrote: »

Hang in there! I hope everyone is ok in the earthquake. Sometimes ice cream is the best medicine.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Thursday check in
    Calories: over
    Exercise: 40 minute walk
    Steps 3/20 9,128

Update on Molly: the bleeding had stopped by my vet appointment and she said that there is no signs of infection. I am very relieved. I got the carpets cleaned.
  • FormerlyFit48
    FormerlyFit48 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    FormerlyFit49
    Last week 221.5
    Current 222.5
    🤬 coming up with at home excercise program until this lock down is over. Stay safe and healthy everyone
This discussion has been closed.