PW: 221.2
    CW: 220.4
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    mqczqd42uani.jpg

Let's all send a big CONGRATS to

@cesse47

She has reached TWO-TERVILLE!!! Goodbye land of 300s!!!
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    Steps
    4/18 1,698
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    Will your team win the upcoming challenge this week? You can do it!! B)

jkggtc7x933k.png
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,215 Member
    Options
    All right everyone - a new Challenge is up!
    ozw3j46nh61m.png

Let's get going on some serious and fun strategies to rock the next week or two -
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10792880/april-showers-ii-swimming-to-safety#latest

• schlerin
    schlerin Posts: 801 Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Sunday
    Week 4
    PW: 202.2
    CW: 204.8
    Steps
    4/18 = 10,049
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,219 Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Weirdness -- my steps for two Sundays in a row was 7,613! Couldn't have done that if I had planned it that way! LOL :smile:

I posted over the weekend for everyone to report in how things were going. NOT ONE PERSON REPLIED TO THAT POST, so here it is again...those of you old schooler's, remember the old commercial "It's not wise to fool mother nature?" (I think it was a margarine ad), well imagine that voice here...

IT'S NOT WISE TO IGNORE YOUR CAPTAINS!!!

This pandemic and quarantine is hard on all of us...talk to your Captains and your colleagues in the "struggle"...we'd love to hear from each of you this week...report in...share your personal struggle...we can't respond or even empathize if we don't hear from you...

If I haven't said so lately, y'all mean the world to me...hope to hear from you soon!

Stay safe and well!
    Jessica :blush:

• skrowe88
    skrowe88 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Week 4
    PW: 204.4
    CW: 204.2

Weight is such a funny thing! I weigh myself every day to keep on track and yesterday I was down to 202! But this morning I was back up to 204.2. I guess it's that fluctuating water weight!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,215 Member
    Options
    I second @jessicakrall8 ! The teams with the best success at sticking to goals and maintaining lasting and fruitful connections are the teams with the most messages on their threads. It is simple. Our team communities work when everyone participates - and with more than just your numbers. I love travelling around the different threads in my role as moderator. There are beautiful examples of support, great laughs, and all the wonderful stuff on every single one of them. But it seems your Captain is concerned that there isn't enough - so listen to your Captain! She is right :wink:
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    Steps
    4/19 3,814
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,814 Member
    Options
    4/17-13,224
    4/18-12,260
    4/19-14,836
  • angmarie28
    Options
    My diet has been good, saturday I didnt keep track and probably over ate a bit, but I worked in the yard all morning, and have been working out regularly, hopefully I can keep it up.
  • angmarie28
    Options
    Weirdness -- my steps for two Sundays in a row was 7,613! Couldn't have done that if I had planned it that way! LOL :smile:

I posted over the weekend for everyone to report in how things were going. NOT ONE PERSON REPLIED TO THAT POST, so here it is again...those of you old schooler's, remember the old commercial "It's not wise to fool mother nature?" (I think it was a margarine ad), well imagine that voice here...

IT'S NOT WISE TO IGNORE YOUR CAPTAINS!!!

This pandemic and quarantine is hard on all of us...talk to your Captains and your colleagues in the "struggle"...we'd love to hear from each of you this week...report in...share your personal struggle...we can't respond or even empathize if we don't hear from you...

If I haven't said so lately, y'all mean the world to me...hope to hear from you soon!

Stay safe and well!
    Jessica :blush:

Im sorry, I get so busy on my days off, I forget to even get on my computer or my phone :s I am doing as well as I can. Im working 2 days a week at my main job, I have been averaging 1 shift a week at my 2nd job, I have turned down quite a few though. My husband was laid off and unemployment isnt getting approved for some reason, but luckily he can work dor a friend of his, and has been doing side jobs, so we are doing alright there. On my days off, I help my kids with their school work, learning "factoring trinomials by grouping" was fun (i still dont know how to do then because my 8th grader figured it out before me :D ) Then my 5th grader has Autism, and what hes suppose to do isnt clear, he gets SPED work, but they said "do what you can" with mainstream class work, so we are doing it all and doing it together. My 4th grades teacher is doing stuff on a whle other site then everyone else, so thats frustrating. But we are figuring it out and getting it done. I did yard work this weekend, worked out, almost got caught up on laundry.
  • angmarie28
    Options
    I have a home gym ;)1scgmd6d2gis.png
This discussion has been closed.