This April I Will...

Options
124»

Replies

• 77tes
    77tes Posts: 8,024 Member
    Options
    Here is my habit tracker for April. I plan to do another like it for May. qxrwacwbcmb8.jpeg
    I’ve been pretty gentle with myself. If I do a little toward a goal, I get to fill in the block. 😊

• nebslp
    nebslp Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    @77tes that’s a very nice chart. Reminds me of the color wheel. Love the dandelions!
  • nebslp
    nebslp Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    @MadisonMolly2017 SO pretty!
  • themedalist
    themedalist Posts: 3,215 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I’m Denise and I’m new. :)

I have been feeling very bad that I was such a no-show in April. The working at home has been tough and it’s our busy reporting season which makes for longer hours. After a full day in my home office, I just need an escape. The idea of spending more time at a computer...well, it just doesn’t happen.

I have tried to keep up with your wonderful successes this month and I love the artistic habit trackers! Just beautiful!

I brought my mini elliptical home from my office and it fits beautifully under the desk of my home office. I like it so much that I bought a second one so that I can have one at work and one at home. Cycling periodically throughout the day definitely reduces my stress and I think it’s boosting my metabolism.

I’m back dabbling in my herb garden. Planted arugula and spinach 2 weeks ago and started the basil seedlings. I’m hoping to make a lot of pesto this summer.

I have missed you all and I’m glad to be back!