Options
    flourchild225
    May Week 3
    PW: 133.4
    CW: 134.2
  • Colleen790
    Colleen790 Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Exercised? Yes. 40 minute walk on the nature trail.
    Calories? Yes in budget
    Tracked? Yes
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Keepingtrack1234 Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    Morning!
    Saturday Weigh in from:
    @looneycatblue
  • matthewsfive
    matthewsfive Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    matthewsfive
    PW 160
    CW 160
  • zengen09
    zengen09 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Late again, sorry!

zengen09
    May Week 3
    PW: 119
    CW: 220

Been struggling mentally lately so my eating hasn't been strict. I'm still trying to eat healthy wherever possible.

• Keepingtrack1234
    Options
    Happy Sunday! looking good team-no weigh in's today! Enjoy your day!
  • looneycatblue
    looneycatblue Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    looneycatblue
    May 16, week 3
    PW: 167.4
    CW: 168.8

sorry, I am late in posting, still wrong direction. Hard to stay focused this week, work, step-daughter issues (she is really struggling with our Governor's "stay at home" order and other stuff, and really lashing out. Makes me just want to fix a quick meal, pour a tall drink, and head to bed early.

Our refrigerator died and we had to rely a small hotel style fridge... I used this as an excuse to not cook such healthy meals, more items like pasta and potatoes that didn't need the refrigerator... also "had to" use up the crispy chicken & tater tots etc... so they wouldn't go bad. Awww and the takeaways and cookies... such poor excuses for unhealthy eating and bad habits. On the positive side, we got our new fridge installed this week, and we restocked yesterday with lots of veggies, fruits, fish, lean meats... lots of good stuff to choose from, no more excuses!

I actually saw the scale go up as high as 172.2 this week... so kinda okay with 168.8. Get ready folks, I am planning on a big turn around this week! Time to be good to myself, get my walks in and enjoy all of the yummy, healthy food that are in the fridge/freezer. Little steps forward.

Sorry for the long rambling and thank you for letting me get some of this off my chest. I hope that you all have a wonderful Sunday and great week! Time for a walk! <3

• looneycatblue
    Options
    TGIF!
    Weigh in's from:
    @swauters --got it!
    @zengen09

@Keepingtrack1234
    PW: 140.6
    CW: 139.8
    Feeling better after a more balanced week.

Good Job! I am planning for the same this week, hoping that it reflects well on the scale.
  • looneycatblue
    Options
    swauters wrote: »
    Swauters
    Friday weigh in
    May week 3
    Pw:209
    Cw; 211.6

I have no explanation. I've been tracking and do an exercise and even drinking my water. I guess it is what it is and I keep on keeping on

I had huge fluctuations this past week... keep at it and the scale will catch up and reward you with all of your hard work. Sometimes the scale is not a true reflection, and takes a couple of weeks for it to catch-up.
  • looneycatblue
    Options
    Hey everyone how's your week going?
    I felt that I was doing really well this week however results weren't great im thinking it's maybe rolled over from last week when I wasn't so great. Here's to a fabulous week :smiley: keep safe everyone xxx

Doingitforme20
    May week 3
    Pw 186.9
    Cw 186.7

That happens to me...it's like my body is a week behind my eating habits lol. Keep it up and I bet you see a great loss next week! :)

Ditto that!
  • looneycatblue
    Options
    GerritBR wrote: »
    GerritBR
    May week 3
    PW:430.2
    CW:418.6

adding exercise this week defiantly is helping. I know the big losses will slowdown soon but is awesome to see when starting out.

WOW, just WOW!
  • inshapeCK
    inshapeCK Posts: 3,941 Member
    edited May 2020
    Options
    @looneycatblue

In the big scheme of things, a 1.4 pound gain in a week is no biggie, although I know disappointing as I've been there more times than I care to remember, but I, too, know you will turn things around and re-lose it next week.

I have also been making more quick fix, processed meals as I hate cooking and with the pandemic I have had to "make" 3 meals a day for myself and my husband with no break as before all this happened I would get a break from providing some meals by eating out at restaurants with family or friends or eating at someone else's house or at my dad's retirement residence or picking up take out. My husband also often ate breakfast and lunch out while at work but now I am having to come up with breakfast and lunch to go for him 5 days a week so all this being said I feel like I spend most of my time at home figuring out what groceries we need, placing an online order, picking up the order, sorting out all the problems with the order, preparing meals, cleaning up after meals, etc... I am just not like so many other people that I know who are loving having the time to try new recipes and are enjoying cooking and baking, I told my husband that the next time I place an order I am going to order a chef to come with the groceries, lol!

So glad you were able to get a new fridge and that you have stocked it with healthy foods. That's a great way to be successful!

I, too, started to see numbers on the scale that reminded me that I do not want to venture up too high again and have a ton of weight to re-lose so I turned things around for a bit although since my last grocery order and birthday things have been going in the wrong direction again with eating pizza, cakes, white cheddar popcorn, bbq chips, etc... as I allowed myself to order too much junkfood and processed food.

I, too, walk for exercise and have been trying to do 30 minutes a day 6 days a week and then when I miss days I have to catch up on that exercise. I hope you went for your walk today!

• miss_fit_ellie
    miss_fit_ellie Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry it is stay the same for me
    May Week 3?
    PW 213lbs
    CW 213lbs

Good luck all!
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Options
    Happy Monday!
    Today's weigh in's from:
    May week FOUR!
    @lacatgirl
    @miss_fit_ellie--got it, thanks!
  • looneycatblue
    Options
    @inshapeCK Thank you for your input... nice to know I / we are not alone on this journey...

Fortunately for me I love to cook and try new stuff, somewhat hit & miss on the new ones, so with other mouths to feed, I stick closely to what works. I was in a bad slump, working my way back out now... yes, I got in a nice 55 min walk, set the pace for a good day. Got some work done, ate well and stayed accountable, journaling everything. I hope your day was good too!
  • looneycatblue
    Options
    Sun, May 17
    Exercised? Yes. 55 minute walk
    Calories? Yes in budget
    Tracked? Yes
  • Colleen790
    Colleen790 Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Monday May 18
    Exercised? Yes. 40 minute walk outside