TEAM: Gutbusters (June)

AB0215
AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
Welcome to the Challenge new and returning teammates!! This is the conversation/weigh in thread for your Team :) Keep on losing because our first weigh ins begin THIS Sunday! I am here for you should you need anything - simply message me or tag me by putting an '@' just before my username (NO SPACES) and I will get to you asap! ~ Ashley @AB0215.

Replies

• glouis4
    glouis4 Posts: 174 Member
    Excited to be back for June!
  • Smilee3233
    Smilee3233 Posts: 108 Member
    I am Super excited to start this challenge!
  • cutetomato13
    cutetomato13 Posts: 7 Member
    Let the games begin 😁
  • flourchild225
    flourchild225 Posts: 107 Member
    Hi, I'm Betsy and live as an expat in the Middle East. Our country has been in severe lockdown. It's been a hard and difficult few months as I know it has been for many of us.

I think my main issue is not comfort or boredom eating.

I have a husband and two sweet boys we decided to homeschool as the schools are planning on not being open in August. All the feels.
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Keepingtrack1234 Posts: 911 Member
    It's Sunday! Welcome to JUNE!!! Wonderful. mix of old and new friends! Glad to see everyone!
    Please say hello if you haven't!

@pen1172
    @Cutetomato13
    @miss_fit_ellie
    @Smilee3233
    @The_Quail_Queen
    @Kenyaa3
    @SquirrelSquad
    @allietuge
    @GLouis4
    @inshapeCK
    @KaraCramphorn
    @S_Ohara
    @ThatExpatMom
    @Tickie99
    @Colleen790
    @Doingitforme20
    @flourchild225
    @ilarrotta
    @Metubal
    @Matthewsfive

Sunday weigh in from:
    @pen1172
    Please post using this format
    June week 1
    PW:
    CW:

• Keepingtrack1234
    glouis4 wrote: »
    I’m proud of this team’s work! And happy to be part of this team.

Let’s rock June!

SO GLAD YOU'RE HERE! :):)
  • Colleen790
    Colleen790 Posts: 813 Member
    I’m Janice living in Australia. Learned recently I have high cholesterol and fatty liver so am trying hard to lose weight particularly to improve health.
    1 June
    Exercised? Yes. 50 minute walk
    Calories? Yes in budget
    Tracked? Yes
  • Keepingtrack1234
    It's Monday, June 1. I am so happy you're here. If you haven't done so, please take a moment to introduce yourself. Our team does best when we're all actively involved! Then, it's a community!

Weigh in's today from:
    @Cutetomato13
    @miss_fit_ellie
    @Smilee3233
    @The_Quail_Queen

Please post using this format:
    username
    June week 1
    PW
    CW
  • squirrelsquad
    squirrelsquad Posts: 41 Member
    Happy Pride Month everyone!

Happy to be back for June. Hoping for a larger margin of success this month *fingers crossed* but no matter what I am grateful for everyone's support and proud of myself for sticking with the challenge :smiley: We got this!!
  • squirrelsquad
    (it converted a-dollar sign-dollar sign to *kitten* lmao I meant let's kick June's a s s!)
  • Smilee3233
    Hi Team,
    I have given myself a six month challenge to lose weight, lower my cholesterol (I’ve just been prescribed statins 😩), and improve my overall health. I am 44, married, mom of three kids & three dogs 🐶, working full time (currently from home) in Ontario, Canada. The gym has been closed since mid-March due to COVID, so this challenge will be done from home. This is month one, and I am excited to start it here!
  • Smilee3233
    Smilee3233
    June week 1
    PW 240.9
    CW 239.2
  • squirrelsquad
    Smilee3233 wrote: »
    Hi Team,
    I have given myself a six month challenge to lose weight, lower my cholesterol (I’ve just been prescribed statins 😩), and improve my overall health. I am 44, married, mom of three kids & three dogs 🐶, working full time (currently from home) in Ontario, Canada. The gym has been closed since mid-March due to COVID, so this challenge will be done from home. This is month one, and I am excited to start it here!

Welcome & best of luck!
  • cutetomato13
    Hi everyone 👋🏻😁

I’m an 18 yr old joining this challenge with my mom @Smilee3233 in hopes to loose some weight before university in the fall and start my long exciting journey in becoming a veterinarian🐄🐎🐕. Im excited for this gut busting challenge and hope to kick some butt! 😁💜
  • cutetomato13
    cutetomato13
    June week 1
    PW: 272.4
    CW: 271.4
  • looneycatblue
    looneycatblue Posts: 1,304 Member
    Hi everyone 👋🏻😁

I’m an 18 yr old joining this challenge with my mom @Smilee3233 in hopes to loose some weight before university in the fall and start my long exciting journey in becoming a veterinarian🐄🐎🐕. Im excited for this gut busting challenge and hope to kick some butt! 😁💜

Welcome to this Awesome group! I hope that you will come here often to share your journey with us. You sound like you have a lot to look forward to in the Fall!
This discussion has been closed.