Replies

• Keepingtrack1234
    Keepingtrack1234 Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    Doingitforme20
    June week 2
    Pw 187.2
    Cw 188.8

Sorry guys, I have started a new plan so still finding my feet with it, I felt like I was going round in circles so needed to try mixing it up a bit. Im trying not to be disappointed as I know I need to give it a few weeks, I feel annoyed that it will affect our figures in the group though and all the hard work everyone has put in.

I have weighed and logged everything that has passed my lips and have been doing minimum of 10k steps everyday usually 12/13k and 3 resistance training sessions a week compared to my usual sedentary lifestyle so hopefully it will work itself out.

Well done everyone on your amazing losses so far xxx

I bet you will show a big loss in the coming weeks!
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Options
    Friday weigh in's from:
    @ilarrotta
    @Keepingtrack1234
  • Colleen790
    Colleen790 Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    June 12
    Exercised? Yes. 13,634 steps and I’m off to bed
    Calories? Yes in budget
    Tracked? Yes
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Options
    Colleen790 wrote: »
    June 12
    Exercised? Yes. 13,634 steps and I’m off to bed
    Calories? Yes in budget
    Tracked? Yes

AWESOME step count' you are kicking butt!
  • metubal
    metubal Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Friday weigh in's from:
    @ilarrotta
    @Keepingtrack1234

Me, too! Metubal is on Fridays:)
  • metubal
    Options
    Metubal
    PW 181.1
    CW 180

I had a crazy week. Lot of dr appointments for my son. I was either glued to the phone or running in hospital hallways.

Finally decided on the books for the core subjects for next year. I ordered everything, feeling pretty accomplished:)) I haven't started looking at electives yet....

I feel like I'm neglecting my garden. All the veggie plants look sad and wilting. But it's not me, it's the weather this year. We are having cold, humid days with thunderstorms and hail. I planted the seeds starting in February, and babied them for months in the green house. I transplanted them to the garden 3 weeks ago. I hope they dont all die:(
  • Smilee3233
    Smilee3233 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    metubal wrote: »
    Metubal
    PW 181.1
    CW 180

I had a crazy week. Lot of dr appointments for my son. I was either glued to the phone or running in hospital hallways.

Finally decided on the books for the core subjects for next year. I ordered everything, feeling pretty accomplished:)) I haven't started looking at electives yet....

I feel like I'm neglecting my garden. All the veggie plants look sad and wilting. But it's not me, it's the weather this year. We are having cold, humid days with thunderstorms and hail. I planted the seeds starting in February, and babied them for months in the green house. I transplanted them to the garden 3 weeks ago. I hope they dont all die:(

I set up a timer to water my garden automatically so I never forget, or have to worry when life happens. Veggies are growing even if I’m too busy now! Lol
  • metubal
    Options
    Smilee3233 wrote: »
    Metubal
    PW 181.1
    CW 180

I set up a timer to water my garden automatically so I never forget, or have to worry when life happens. Veggies are growing even if I’m too busy now! Lol

I have drip lines on a timer. No worries there:) But it's been raining, storming, and hailing nonstop since the beginning of May:( I need summer for my veggies and myself!😁
  • looneycatblue
    looneycatblue Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    Mini-challenge -
    Day 5, Fri 6/12
    Another morning walk, 35 mins.
    Starting too cool down, might get another in tonight after dinner.
  • Keepingtrack1234
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Friday weigh in's from:
    @ilarrotta
    @Keepingtrack1234

Me, too! Metubal is on Fridays:)

Sorry, gotcha! GREAT loss!
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Options
    Saturday weigh in's from:
    @looneycatblue
    @Matthewsfive
  • Smilee3233
    Smilee3233 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Mini-challenge
    I hit a minimum of 30 minutes a day this week. Walking, cycling and rowing. 🚲
  • looneycatblue
    Options
    looneycatblue
    Saturday June 13
    PW 166.4
    CW 166.4
    Maintained again, I need to change things up this week... looking for a loss!
  • looneycatblue
    Options
    Mini challenge
    Day 7
    Nice long 68 minute walk this morning :)
  • Tickie99
    Tickie99 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Tickie99
    June Week 2
    PW: 172.4
    CW: 171.5

Sorry about it being late again
  • Keepingtrack1234
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Welcome to JUNE WEEK THREE! Wow!!!

Sunday weigh in from:
    @pen1172
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Options
    Workout challenge: hour long walk with a friend. Felt great!
This discussion has been closed.