Options

Replies

• peachplace
    peachplace Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Happy Sunday!!

PW 248
    CW 248

No change.. not good but not bad.. quarantine life... argh.. gonna be more aggressive in the coming weeks..
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    Are you ready to jump-start your health and fitness journey?

Join our Fat2Fit May Challenge TODAY!! In this challenge, you will learn the importance of how it's the tiny habits that we do every day that add up to create the big changes we want in our life.

:star: Click the link to get started! Tiny Habit May Challenge
    :star:

9mxipwytro3j.jpg
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to our winning team Shrinking Assets!! :star:B):star: Who will be our winning team next week? Will it be your team again!! :)

hs451ug0idv8.png
  • Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    u4rzama5hr8v.gif
    ekipbnqv04u6.png
    8svze03uzc8r.png
    9rj63hxnwcfx.png

PLACE TEAM PERCENTAGE
    1st Downsizers 0.33%
    2nd Trimstones 0.32%
    3rd Shrinking Assets 0.31%

PLACE TEAM LBS LOSS
    1st Trimstones 14.0Lbs
    2nd Shrinking Assets 11.8 Lbs
    3rd Downsizers 11.7Lbs

PLACE INDIVIDUAL PERCENTAGE
    1st @Murphyi150 2.91%
    2nd @chassp8pooh 2.78%
    3rd @foxcc 2.76%

PLACE INDIVIDUAL LBS LOSS
    1st @foxcc 6.0 Lbs
    2nd @chassp8pooh 5.8 Lbs
    3rd @Smart_Beautiful_and_Strong 5.0 Lbs

HONORABLE MENTIONS
    @Freeglerock
    @Gidgitgoescrazy
    @davors19
    @Be_theBest_Me
    @mari_moulin
    @schlerin
    @kirsten11872
    @mulecanter
    @GingerPwr

mzzxbdtucakn.png

• Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    3bqspnf886ow.png
    ekipbnqv04u6.png
    tw8g2poizd0m.png
    9dkvscpmggg1.png

PLACE TEAM PERCENTAGE
    1st Downsizers 1.18%
    2nd Shrinking Assets 0.81%
    3rd Mission Slimpossibles 0.64%

PLACE TEAM LBS LOSS
    1st Downsizers 42.0Lbs
    2nd Shrinking Assets 30.7Lbs
    3rd Mission Slimpossibles 28.9Lbs

PLACE INDIVIDUAL PERCENTAGE
    1st @achagpar 6.55%
    2nd @emmajhare 6.25%
    3rd @charlottemilton 4.96%

PLACE INDIVIDUAL LBS LOSS
    1st @cesse47 14.2Lbs
    2nd @charlottemilton 12.5 Lbs
    3rd @davors19 12.0 Lbs

HONORABLE MENTIONS
    @murphy150
    @davors19
    @bigblues11
    @GingerPwr
    @Terytha
    @Beka3695
    @guitargirl55
    @eggfreak
    @Zumba_Luvah

r2rwo028oowm.png

• daniels8186
    daniels8186 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    pw:224
    cw:225

I'm not quite sure what is wrong.I'm at a defecit.Using exact measurements and working out daily..
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    machchic wrote: »
    @Beka3695 I would like to reset my SW at 172.1, I am starting over in May and looking for some serious progress.

I am lucky that I work for an essential company and can work form home. It is hard with kitchen right at your fingertips. I sit longer and work longer than before, causing a slow gain. Trying a new program that should kick start my progress, so tomorrow I start and looking forward to next weeks weigh in.

Hi Michelle -- it has been updated :)
  • Beka3695
    Options
    Hi guys!!! Sorry I have been MIA this first weekend of May.

I just arrived home from visiting my daughter and 2 mo old grandson. For those of you here in February - Can you believe he is already 2 months?!?! Adorable pics to follow. I will spoiler for those of you with rock hard hearts that don't enjoy adorable baby pics :D:D:D

Sooo.... how did I survive a weekend away? Well, not great but not bad either.
    Friday, I was over but had exercise calories to cover. Saturday barely over but +1500 exercise calories. I woke up before anyone else so I did a 3.75m 75% walk, 25% run. Today will be over- way over. I had a delicious breakfast before leaving. Mainly left overs from last night. ON the drive home I had pizza and a doughnut. Ugh. No exercise today, just almost 7 hours in the car.

It was wonderful seeing them, but I am glad to be home.
  • Beka3695
    edited May 2020
    Options
    FOR THE NEW FOLKS

It looks like most of you have already figured this out... but when you are posting weigh ins, please use this format.

Beka3695
    Saturday..........your weigh day helps us find you on the spreadsheet
    PW 214.2........This just helps us double check our spreadsheet
    CW 214.0........Well, this needs no explanation....

If you are sick or going to be out of town and cannot weigh in, please let @boehle or me know and we can mark you excused. You can post it in the thread, just tag us please.

If you do not weigh in, you will be marked with NWI. 2 of these will get you moved to the Support squad. You can move back the first of the next month.

You only need to post on the thread - we will enter you on the spreadsheet. The spreadsheet is there for your review. You are welcome to take a look at our team or the others. Here is the link:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SWPTsxrBnvzgVdJI3vSBU2dELs6Y56G8WNf71vO4e2k/edit#gid=0

If you have questions, please do not hesitate to reach out!!

Now let's SHRINK OUR ASSETS!!!

• LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    Steps:
    4/26
    4/27
    4/28
    4/29
    4/30
    5/1
    5/2
  • Luciicul
    Luciicul Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Luciicul
    Monday
    Week 1
    PW: 145.1 lbs
    CW: 142.6 lbs

In the maintenance zone :)
  • Luciicul
    Luciicul Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    pw:224
    cw:225

I'm not quite sure what is wrong.I'm at a defecit.Using exact measurements and working out daily..

There's a bit of a checklist to run through when not seeing the results you hoped for... from memory, something like:
    • Give it time. In the short term we have many variations in weight, only the longer term trend is important.
    • Don't focus so much on "scale" weight, check your other measurements, as you could have changes going on with your body composition that don't show up on the scale. (e.g. weight fluctuates a lot naturally, can be hydration, salts, hormonal, digestive tract contents, muscle, inflammation) etc. In particular, if you are working out a lot more lately than you normally do, muscle inflammation & water retention could be a thing.
    • Check with a doctor to make sure no underlying health issues that could be affecting weight.
    • Make sure you're getting enough sleep and reducing stress. These processes and hormones affect how well your body burns fat.
    • Make sure the diet/what you're eating is a good fit for you. What works for one person doesn't necessarily work for everyone, and it's a matter of trial and error to find the right combo for you. (Personally, CICO isn't a good fit for me, I do LCHF wholefoods and intermittent fasting.)

Good luck :smile:
  • bigblues11
    bigblues11 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Last weeks Step count;

26th April -12,269
    27th April -14,689
    28th April -13,161
    29th April -14,064
    30th April -12,084
    1st May -11,528
    2nd May -8,545

:)
  • iamworthy14
    iamworthy14 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Iamworthy14
    Monday’s
    PW 163.8
    CW 164.2
  • jrortega1912
    jrortega1912 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Jrortega1912
    Monday
    PW 159.0
    CW 160.0

Hoping it’s water weight!
  • hipari
    hipari Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    Ugh. My weight has been going purely UP in the last week (I weigh daily). My muscles are super sore and I baked some breakfast rolls last weekend which I know bloat me up, so I know there are rational reasons for "gain". It's still discouraging to see the numbers going up right in the beginning.

Repeating this as a mantra: forming healthy habits that last a lifetime is more important than the number on the scale going down every single day.

With that, I'll go pre-log my food for the day and spend the day working on last night's revelation: for some reason I do a lot of morning snacking because I feel like it's "too early" to eat lunch. Still, I wake up and eat breakfast around the same time as during office days, and at the office we always go out for lunch at freakin' 11 AM. Lately I've been snacking all morning on less-than-healthy stuff because it's still too early for lunch, then end up eating lunch later and not having time/hunger to actually eat my super healthy afternoon snack.
  • samuel860
    samuel860 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Samuel860
    Tuesday
    Week 1
    PW: 216 lbs
    CW: 207.9 lbs
    Wow ! Just amazing
    No Sport - No Gym - No Running.
    Working from home with my kids, doing a lot of cleaning LOL but I cook 3 meals/day trying to have in each: protein, carbs and twice the amount of veggies.
  • biketheworld
    biketheworld Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    I’m normally a pretty laid back person but yesterday I let some things get to me and the anxiety soared around dinnertime. I’m an emotional eater. Ate a decent dinner, but topped it off with a glass of wine and cheese and crackers, which put me over my limit. Could have been much much worse so I’m glad I was able to stop there. However, somehow I need to figure out how to not run to the refrigerator when I’m upset.
This discussion has been closed.