SHRINKING ASSETS Team Chat - June 2020

Options

Replies

• Be_theBest_Me
    Be_theBest_Me Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Y'all I haven't been fitness minded this week or last week, BECAUSE.........

WE BOUGHT LAND!!!!!!!!!!!!

HALLETTSVILLE HERE WE COME!!

25 MINUTES OF DIRT ROAD JUST TO GET THERE!!

Once we get moved I will be running daily and killing those dirt roads!!! Aaaaaah we have 5 lil ponds!! Still got a lot of work to get there!!

Phase 1: pick up mama from Amarillo!! I will probably wiegh in early (tomorrow) cause we will be outta town till Sunday!!

It's exciting our dream is coming TRUE!!!!
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options

Once we get moved I will be running daily and killing those dirt roads!!! Aaaaaah we have 5 lil ponds!! Still got a lot of work to get there!!

Phase 1: pick up mama from Amarillo!! I will probably wiegh in early (tomorrow) cause we will be outta town till Sunday!!

This is so exciting!!! Congratulations! We keep looking but never pull the trigger. I am so happy for you!!
  • hipari
    hipari Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options

YAY! When are you moving in?
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    Boehle
    Thursday
    PW: 177
    CW:175.2
    LTD:61.8 (wah, this used to be over 100)
  • KittyInBoots17
    KittyInBoots17 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Weigh In Wednesday, sorry it's late but I remembered halfway through my coffee yesterday and I was like oh no! I have to weigh myself before first thing so I saved it for today lol!

KittyInBoots17:
    PW: 230.6
    CW: 229.2

I really expected better than this after last week's big gain. But what can you do -sigh-
  • Beka3695
    Options
    I received a DM from @peachplace that her current weigh in is 252. I have updated the spreadsheet.

She is having issues getting into the threads. I've had this problem intermittently, too. @curvybaja55 suggested going thru Google and not the app. I used my laptop this am and no issues.

So if you are having trouble getting on and have a real computer near by -- try that.
  • Beka3695
    Options
    I took a peak of the scales this am... 201.6. I have been saying for months that when I get to Onederland, I will get my hair cut and all the brown cut off. Well, that appointment is today. I am going on faith that that 1.7 will be gone in the next day or so.

So, my pre Onederland gift to myself is a fresh look... Photos to follow!
  • Beka3695
    Options
    @Be_theBest_Me DM'ed her weigh in -- she is 171.0 this week.

I posted on my wall that if you are having trouble accessing the thread to DM your weigh ins.
    TY!!!
  • cre804
    cre804 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Cre804
    PW 199.0
    CW 198.5
    LTD 39.0

After a week at the beach, I’ll take it! Also a NSV- the past two days I’ve had my best times since before my knee injury in June 2019! Not sure if beach walking helped or not (because it was quite sore at the time I did it). I also bought a Hypervolt percussion massage gun-pricey but definitely worth it for me!

I’ve also had problems accessing the MFP app. I’ll try using the PC if I continue to have issues, but boy, it’s frustrating!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,054 Member
    Options
    JULY Chat threads are open! Head on over for introductions and new month starting chitchat -- stay here for the remaining June weigh-ins and more chitchat!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10801610/shrinking-assets-team-chat-july-2020#latest
  • hipari
    Options
    Whoa I can’t believe it’s almost July already... mentally I’m still in May.

Yesterday I made some conflicting food choices: I had sparkling water instead of wine or cocktails when I went out for a drink with friends. Afterwards I got a weird craving for a specific frozen pizza, checked the calories on the box, and instead got some fresh bread with cheese and a big bowl of fruit. This would have been good, except I ended up eating almost the entire loaf of bread yesterday, and finished it off for breakfast today.

The Fitbit&MFP sync has been acting up lately. Today everything else seems to work except weight sync. It’s a problem because my weight goes from my smartscale directly to Fitbit, but Happy Scale can only sync with MFP so the Fitbit-MFP sync has to work for me to get my trendweight. I use trendweight as my official weigh-in here as well, so I have to come up with something different if the sync doesn’t start working tomorrow for my weigh-in day.
  • hipari
    Options
    I went on a little stroll around the main forums, and FYI for everyone else having problems with the app, site and Fitbit syncs:

https://support.myfitnesspal.com/hc/en-us/articles/360044563091

Apparently there’s something bigger broken under the hood that they are trying to fix, and additionally there’s some additional Fitbit sync maintenance.
  • biketheworld
    biketheworld Posts: 2,237 Member
    Options
    @Beka3695 what should we use for our weight loss number? Our highest weight? The weight we started MFP? Or the weight when we joined this group?
  • Beka3695
    Options
    @Beka3695 what should we use for our weight loss number? Our highest weight? The weight we started MFP? Or the weight when we joined this group?

GREAT QUESTION!

Use highest weight. You deserve credit for ALL the pounds you have lost!!!

• Smart_Beautiful_and_Strong
    Options
    PW 346
    CW 343.2
  • machchic
    machchic Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I am going to take a pass on the weigh in, I know I am up a bit and I don't want the scale dictating my mood this week. I am getting back on track, off work all next week so eating good, lots of exercise.
  • biketheworld
    Options

[quote="Beka3695
    My efforts from last week showed up this week!!!!
    wggj9zjlwm3z.jpeg

[/quote]

:D<3:D<3
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!
  • biketheworld
    Options
    Bike the world
    Saturday
    PW: 211.8?
    CW:210.6
    LTD:14.4

• biketheworld
    Options
    This was definitely not a good month for weight loss. I know exactly the cause - I fell to too much junk food temptation. But I will not quit, I will not give up. Onward, stronger, more focused.
This discussion has been closed.