PW: 168.6
    CW: 169.2
    Waiting for a break!
  • biketheworld
    biketheworld Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    PW 208.8
    CW 210.2

Oops. Wrong direction. Honestly not nearly as bad as I expected. This broke my green streak which makes me sad. It was a rough week and I need to get it back together.
  • mustb60
    mustb60 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Friday weigh in
    Previous weight 171.5 lbs
    Current weight 173 lbs
  • cre804
    cre804 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Cre804
    PW
    CW 199.0

I’m out of town for about ten days so that’s my Thursday weigh-In. I know it’s up from previous week, but feels like a lot of sodium. No scale available here and will be splurging some, so I’m hoping to maintain til I get back. Been have trouble logging into MFP so hopefully that resolves soon.
  • kilobykilo
    kilobykilo Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Kilobykilo
    PW 186.2
    CW 185.8
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    @Smart_Beautiful_and_Strong messaged me. She has had a knee injury and will be rolling last weeks weigh in forward
  • ScottyTheGent
    ScottyTheGent Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    ScottyTheGent
    Pw: 198.8
    Cw: 200.8
  • hipari
    hipari Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    Hipari
    Sunday
    PW 215.2
    CW 215.3
  • hipari
    Options
    hipari wrote: »
    Hipari
    Sunday
    PW 215.2
    CW 215.3

Am I annoyed by this? Yes.
    Am I OK with this? Also yes.

I struggled with hunger and tummy issues all week, and on Friday and Saturday I met groups of friends for the first time in 3 months. Both nights food was pretty healthy, but eating huge amounts and washing it down with plenty of wine still isn’t the most deficit-friendly thing to do. For Saturday I made the conscious decision of not even logging it, my body feels like it needed a break to just be social and not focus on what exactly went into the food. I’m pretty sure the fact that we had a long sauna session and didn’t get to dessert until 3am didn’t really help with my weight, either.

I don’t know if this was just a one-time thing, but even if my body needs a maintenance-level week monthly, I have to be OK with it. I had two solid gym workouts, lots of activity, got work done, enjoyed hanging out with my friends and generally enjoyed summer.

Next week is going to be interesting as well: I’ll continue to get my strength training and overall activity in, and hopefully get back on track with my hunger levels. Friday is Midsummer Eve, so it’s a public holiday and we have plans with friends. It’s also our 13-year relationship anniversary, so I see champagne in the near future.
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    Yayyyy all the teams are over 50% this week!! Keep up the good work everyone! :star:B):star:

0s1ru26wfr6i.png
  • Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    fsbpv5hzky9x.gif
    w53saie7icxj.png
    oq5h25fbmbqm.png
    nhlas5xwjpdi.png

WEEK 2

PLACE TEAM PERCENTAGE
    1st Waistaways 0.38%
    2nd Mission Slimpossibes 0.31%
    3rd Trimstones 0.30%

PLACE TEAM LBS LOSS
    1st Waistaways 19.4 lbs
    2nd Trimstones 14.9 lbs
    3rd Mission Slimpossibles 14.7 lbs

PLACE INDIVIDUAL PERCENTAGE
    1st @piqueaboo 3.93%
    2nd @apple852hk 2.52%
    3rd @missGYST 2.18%

PLACE INDIVIDUAL LBS LOSS
    1st @piqueboo 7.8 lbs
    2nd @WishfulThinning18 5.2 lbs
    3rd @missGYST 4.8 lbs

HONORABLE MENTIONS
    @iamworthy14
    @Be_theBest_Me
    @achagpar
    @Cornanda
    @ltopinka84
    @doutri2
    @Zumba_Luvah
    @Stefbomb2020
    @charlottemilton

q8ietogcsr81.png

• floecity
    floecity Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    floecity
    Friday
    PW: 224.4
    CW: 224
  • mrsjhardin
    mrsjhardin Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    PW:189
    CW: 190

Back to commitment this week 😭
  • Luciicul
    Luciicul Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    boehle wrote: »
    Do it for you and don't care what anyone says. Check this out

Love it :smile:
  • Luciicul
    Luciicul Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Luciicul
    Week 3, Monday
    PW: 142.6 lbs
    CW: 140.0 lbs

In the maintenance zone :smile:

Has been a pretty good week, getting back into a good routine again after COVID (exercise, sleep, getting my daughter to school, study). It's feeling almost "back to normal" here in Australia - so much so that I took my daughter out to breakfast on the weekend and didn't even think to ring and make a reservation beforehand, could just walk in and take a seat as we used to do. I feel very privileged and grateful.

Biggest challenge over the past week (and continuing) is indecision. Trying to work out how to optimise and/or simplify how I exercise and eat, to increase resilience, reduce the backslides. Normally I'd call that a 'first world issue', but right now probably more accurate to say it's a "privileged-&-lucky-to-be-a-white-person-who-is-not-racially-profiled-or-in-a-covid-zone-or-a-riot-zone-and-who-still-has-a-household-income-and-good-health issue". My thoughts go out to those having a harder time (or harder life).

Good luck everyone, with whatever is going on in your life :)
  • peachplace
    peachplace Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    PW 250
    CW 249
  • hipari
    Options
    Luciicul wrote: »
    Luciicul
    Normally I'd call that a 'first world issue', but right now probably more accurate to say it's a "privileged-&-lucky-to-be-a-white-person-who-is-not-racially-profiled-or-in-a-covid-zone-or-a-riot-zone-and-who-still-has-a-household-income-and-good-health issue". My thoughts go out to those having a harder time (or harder life).

This hit home, so instead of complaining about my problems with weight not budging and construction noise waking me up, I'll do a privilege check:
    I am a white woman who doesn't get racially profiled, and I'm comfortable and identify with the body and gender identity I was born and raised as. I am happily married and nobody is questioning whether I should be allowed to love and marry who I want to. I live in Finland where covid cases are dwindling (currently only one person in intensive care for covid in the entire country), healthcare is free and I could get a same-day appointment to see a doctor if I felt like it. I graduated from University of Helsinki, ranked in top 100 of all universities in the world, as a Master of Laws with zero student debt because education is free and supported by the state. The construction site across the street is for a new school building, and unless I move to a different school district my future kids will go to that brand new school. The area I live in is wealthy, safe and clean. The police is there to protect and serve and that mostly isn't disputed*, or at least regular citizens don't need to worry about police being a threat to their safety. There's a large 24/7 grocery store within walking distance and it's safe to walk there alone, 24/7. While I do have some health issues, like alopecia totalis, they don't cause life-threatening complications or limit my abilities beyond mental comfort levels. I have a well-paying job that wasn't affected by lockdown, and while my husband's job was (still is) affected, we are still at a comfortable income level and our necessities like rent and food aren't at risk, and we are moving to a brand new apartment at the end of the year and becoming homeowners.

So yeah, my life is pretty good and having a pound or two hang on for a little big longer than I wanted to really isn't that big of a deal.

*the head of the Helsinki drug unit turned out to be a major drug dealer spending a good chunk of his time covering his own tracks, and now he's on trial for aiding in a murder within the organized crime world... but yeah, getting stopped by the police or having to call them isn't scary or life-risking for regular people, so that's a start. In 2017 (most recent stats in a quick googling) the Finnish police shot a person 4 times, none of those people were killed. So no, not 4 shots per person shot at, 4 shots at any person, total in a year.
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Be_theBest_Me Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Well, I may be white, that never stopped em in my home town from giving me a felony stop and putting a knee in my neck. Been there twice. Both times I wasn't who they were looking for. I was pepper sprayed when my friend a white male resisted arrest and I was standing close by got directly sprayed. I had a cop wait months to find a reason to arrest me. When he did he made a public display out of me. Y'all our country is divided because they say we should be. Our police are scared because they die when someone resists arrest. My uncle and cousin are state troopers. All lives matter.... including police lives. Look up the stats. Big men and women get handled rough by the police. It's size not usually color. Plus if you don't resist things go a lot smoother. I do know from experience. Grew up on the wrong side of the tracks. My address made me a threat. My very best friends are black people. Y'all our country has us fighting and worrying over things that aren't even tangible or real we have to understand that we are being misled we are being misinformed and people are fighting over things they don't even understand. After being locked up for so many months people are not thinking clearly we have protests that are happening more violently than the things that are actually happening between the police and the criminals. We need to respect authority and we need to get back to what matters the people in this country and we need to get mad at the authority above us that is creating and wrecking havoc between all of us. All lives matter black lives matter police lives matter. Most police officers who died in the line of duty die by someone who is resisting arrest. Where is that statistic being blasted. Our police officers go above and beyond to protect us running into burning buildings taking chances with criminals who think they are entitled to steal and do whatever the hell they want. We do not utilize the justice system like we were supposed to. When I was young in our community my husband and my friends and I we were the ones that were chased we were the ones that were kicked in the crotch we were the ones that were punched in the face we were the ones that were bullied by the police it's not just people of color it's usually the people without the money I've been on both sides of this I see it from my cousin and my uncles perspective and I see it from the perspective of the person being chased around by the red and blue lights one thing I do know for sure it's not about color creed race it's mostly about where you're from where you live and how you behave it took me a long time to realize that if I just stopped resisting the judge in the courthouse would make it right. I've been saying this for a very long time our country has lost the lack of respect for authority may have lost a lack of respect for each other and we listen and follow like sheep to slaughter when the media tells us what's what sorry y'all had to get on a soapbox for a bit
This discussion has been closed.