Previous weight: 190.6
    Current weight: 191.6

Check-In: Friday, June 26

•Log all food: Yes ✅
    •Under Calories: Yes ✅
    •Exercise: Gym (❤️+💪🏻) ✅
    •Water: 2.750 L ✅
    •Steps: 11,406 ✅

Well. Yet another gain for the month putting me UP 3.6 lbs for June. I don’t get it. I’ve been working out consistently. My intake has been decent and I’m drinking all the water. I’m back at the gym and started logging all my food again making sure I stay under. I got myself back on IF this past week as well. I seriously don’t know what’s going on. It doesn’t make sense.

I hope next month is better. 😔

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend.

June goals:

•Log all food. The good the bad and the ugly!
    •Stay on or under my allowed calorie goal.
    •Do at least 30 minute workout each day.
    •Drink at least 2L water each day.
    •Reach at least 10,000 steps each day.

Maybe you should check in with your doctor and make sure it is not something medically causing the weight gain. I have an under active thyroid gland and when not medicated properly I will have weight gain.
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,510 Member
    Options
    Piqueaboo wrote: »
    Weigh-In:
    Username: piqueaboo
    Weigh-in Day: Saturday
    Weigh-in week: 5
    Previous weight: 191.8lbs
    Current weight: 190.6

Steps:
    Sunday: 3 096
    Monday: 9 146
    Tuesday: 15 278
    Wednesday: 16 380
    Thursday: 8 708
    Friday: 20 504

Jump Rope Challenge: 0 minutes

back to where I left off last week - not unhappy, but still hoping I break through to 189 before the end of June!

Awesome loss this week! Impressive steps on Friday!
  • FormerlyFit48
    FormerlyFit48 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    FormerlyFit48
    Last week 219.5
    Current 219
    Have a happy healthy week everyone
  • Z10Rtza
    Z10Rtza Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I haven't been able to enter in the community in several days
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    FormerlyFit48
    Last week 219.5
    Current 219
    Have a happy healthy week everyone

Congrats on the loss this week!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Hi everyone, I haven't been able to enter in the community in several days

It’s been really bad this week. Fitbit wasn’t syncing. Finally did today after 2.5 days.
  • Z10Rtza
    Z10Rtza Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Last week 292,5 lbs
    Current week 291,8 lbs

I'm having plenty of issues losing weight but I'm realising that mostly is because I don't sleep. Since i have the Samsung Galaxy Fit I can see the quality of my sleep and let me say this : there is no quality there! I sleep some days 1 minute of deep sleep in the whole night. Or even 0 minutes! And today that I slept 30 minutes deep BOOM 800 gram less. So I think that my sleep apnea is back and I will need to use a CPAP again. Which I hate but allows me to sleep.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Friday’s check in
    Calories: over
    Exercise: 56 minute walk
    Water: 👎

Steps 6/26 13,115

I over did it on the pizza yesterday. The family meal came with cinnamon twists with cream cheese. Of course I couldn’t resist. I am not too worried as my weekly average of calories will be well within my goal. The bump on the scale this morning was a little disheartening but I know the water weight will be gone in 3 or 4 days.

I am later checking in this morning as I am like a zombie. I am running on very little sleep today. When the kids go home later I am going to indulge in a nap. I have my grocery shopping done and put away. I will get a walk in before I do that.

Have a great Saturday!

Today’s goals
    1. Walk 30 minutes
    2. Have a nap 😴
    3. Drink 8 cups of water
    4. Stay within calorie goal
    5. Bed by 11 pm
  • wbs2020
    wbs2020 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    If I did this right it is a link to the 2 ingredient pizza.

https://www.messforless.net/2-ingredient-pizza-dough/
    Yes- this is the recipe. I really like a thin crispy crust so the next time I make it I think I will cook the crust a little before adding the toppings.
  • wbs2020
    wbs2020 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    19shmoo69 wrote: »
    wbs2020 wrote: »
    Have you tried the 2-ingredient pizza dough? It uses 0-fat greek yogurt and flour. Top that with red sauce, low fat mozzarella, onion, mushrooms and turkey pepperoni and you have a great alternative to take out pizza. Easy to make and might be a fun activity depending on the kiddos ages. I was craving pizza and didn't want to take the hit of take out calories so I was glad I found this option.

Have you tried fathead dough? I cannot eat gluten and this helps me a lot.

Yes, I used to make this when I was doing Keto. Its a good option too. Lots of different ways to use that recipe and make it sweet or savory.
  • cesse47
    cesse47 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    Weigh-In:
    Username: cesse47

Last weight: 294.4
    Current weight: 293.2 -- 1.2 lb loss

STEPS == 5 days at 2000 / day = 10,000 steps

I'm back! Moved back home yesterday. Sooooooo happy to see a loss again!! Trying to update my status with my "story" but MFP keeps kicking me off my home page so will do so later. Thanks for all of your support.
  • 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Steps 6/27: 18,387
  • 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Well. Yet another gain for the month putting me UP 3.6 lbs for June. I don’t get it. I’ve been working out consistently. My intake has been decent and I’m drinking all the water. I’m back at the gym and started logging all my food again making sure I stay under. I got myself back on IF this past week as well. I seriously don’t know what’s going on. It doesn’t make sense.

Have you had a 'rest day' since getting back to the intense gym workouts? Your muscles could be in a constant state of repair and holding on to water?
  • lindamtuck2018
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Last week 292,5 lbs
    Current week 291,8 lbs

I'm having plenty of issues losing weight but I'm realising that mostly is because I don't sleep. Since i have the Samsung Galaxy Fit I can see the quality of my sleep and let me say this : there is no quality there! I sleep some days 1 minute of deep sleep in the whole night. Or even 0 minutes! And today that I slept 30 minutes deep BOOM 800 gram less. So I think that my sleep apnea is back and I will need to use a CPAP again. Which I hate but allows me to sleep.

Start using your cpap. I have sleep apnea. It was mild but with the weight gain it ended up getting worse. My oxygen was dipping down to 80% but by the time I went back for the results I had lost a good bit of weight. They redid the sleep study and my sleep apnea had improved a lot. I still was supposed to get a machine but the pandemic hit. I think I am going to get the sleep study done again as I have stopped snoring since I lost more weight. So I guess what I am trying to say is with weight loss both my sleep and sleep apnea improved drastically. Maybe by using your machine you can get better sleep and improving both the quality of your sleep and snowball your weight loss.

Congrats on the loss!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    cesse47 wrote: »
    Weigh-In:
    Username: cesse47

Last weight: 294.4
    Current weight: 293.2 -- 1.2 lb loss

STEPS == 5 days at 2000 / day = 10,000 steps

I'm back! Moved back home yesterday. Sooooooo happy to see a loss again!! Trying to update my status with my "story" but MFP keeps kicking me off my home page so will do so later. Thanks for all of your support.

Glad you are back home! Great job on the loss!
  • lindamtuck2018
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Hi all! Move over to the July chat and don’t forget to introduce yourself!
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10801611/downsizers-team-chat-july-2020#latest
  • destiny_sierra
    destiny_sierra Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Destiny_sierra
    Weigh in day - Friday
    PW - 231.8
    CW - 231.2 - yesterday's weight

Steps
    6/20 - 5805
    6/21 - 9235
    6/22 - 17,156
    6/23 - 11,749
    6/24 - 17,592
    6/25 - 11,951
    6/26 - 18,781
    6/27 - 8,378

Hello team, I have been absolutely horrible this month with getting on here and checking in. One of my goals for the month of July will be to check-in each day! Weight loss is still happening, a little slower than I had hoped but can't complain because it is all my bad habits these past few weeks, very little water and not consistently tracking. We have been on the go so much half way in-between home and the hotel that exercise and food choices have both been poor.
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    6/27 steps 18859
  • lindamtuck2018
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Destiny_sierra
    Weigh in day - Friday
    PW - 231.8
    CW - 231.2 - yesterday's weight

Steps
    6/20 - 5805
    6/21 - 9235
    6/22 - 17,156
    6/23 - 11,749
    6/24 - 17,592
    6/25 - 11,951
    6/26 - 18,781
    6/27 - 8,378

Hello team, I have been absolutely horrible this month with getting on here and checking in. One of my goals for the month of July will be to check-in each day! Weight loss is still happening, a little slower than I had hoped but can't complain because it is all my bad habits these past few weeks, very little water and not consistently tracking. We have been on the go so much half way in-between home and the hotel that exercise and food choices have both been poor.

Congrats on the loss! You stayed green for all four weeks of the challenge. Well done.looking forward to your check ins!
This discussion has been closed.