July 12 Sign In

Options
13»

Replies

• BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,364 Member
    Options
    No- has to rest the knee .
    No-overdid the calories by 150 and bitter chocolate .
    Yes
    I think this is my third pass day or maybe fourth 🙁

@heffalump2014, I am about to send you an MFP internal mail / PM. If you don't see it, please send ME a letter, which should establish a two-way link.
  • BMcC9
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes - more than 30 minutes exergame brisk walking plus 20 minutes on stationary bike PLUS finally good weather for evening stroll
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes (thanks to bike-burn, went from j u s t over to well under)
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Days goals met: 12
    Pass days used: 0
  • 1scubapin
    1scubapin Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    July 12
    Pass 1 (migraine -didn't get of bed)
  • 1scubapin
    1scubapin Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    July 12
    Pass #1 Migraine -- did not get out of bed
  • WMEJA
    WMEJA Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Friday 7/10, Saturday 7/11,Sunday 7/12
    Track - Yes but not well 3x
    Calories - No over 3x
    Exercise - No 3x

I just lost my Aunt who I was very close to so, I have not been able to stay on track and it shows with my weight gain
  • Anya_000
    Anya_000 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    yes x 3, long dog hike
  • manoelabrito7
    manoelabrito7 Posts: 15 Member
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes. 2.5h walking
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Pass days used: 4
    Got right back on track after a bad saying no to all 3 :)
  • BMcC9
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? No
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? No
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? No

Pass days used: 4 :neutral: I'm out of the challenge.. today was a tough day, didn't have the energy to exercise in the morning, then my roommates started drinking and made a ton of sushi (my favorite food), and I basically gave up. But I will continue with this month's challenge to help building the habit and maybe stay in the winners circle next month

you are NEVER "out of the UAC challenge" ..... only potentially out of this month's Winner's Circle. Now you know from experience that keeping 90% Y Y Y is harder than it appears. Not even the regulars manage to stay in every single month.

Life happens.

For the rest of the July, just consider yourself "in training" for the August Run for the Circle.
  • Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    @WMEJA I'm so very sorry about your loss. Wishing you peace and strength this week.

• dsgoingtodoit
    dsgoingtodoit Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    I really thought I entered this...but do not see it ...so - THIS WAS A PASS DAY...resting...just that...most of the day...not much more than a snuggle with dogs on the couch kind of day...
  • dsgoingtodoit
    dsgoingtodoit Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Oh heavens - the 12TH - was the pass day...per previous post right above this one. The 13th was a 3 yes's kind of day...and calories...was BARELY ...but did it! ;D (1 calorie left...eek)
  • Lilutz
    Lilutz Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Looks like I forgot to enter anything for this day. Judging from my food & exercise diary, I'm going to mark it down as a PASS DAY!