MISSION SLIMPOSSIBLES Team Chat - July 2020

Options
1181920212224»

Replies

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,082 Member
    Options
    Tracey0088 wrote: »
    How do I enter my weight for starting weight for the August challenge?

Hi @Tracey0088 - I'll jump in here since I was about to post something anyhow! You already have a starting weight from when you signed up. Your next weigh-in is on Monday (Aug 3), so on Monday just post your new weight right here in the team chat (or by then in the August chat!), and you'll be good to go.

The usual format is
    PW (previous weight - from the previous week)
    CW (current weight - your new one)
    LTD (loss to date - if you want to say how much you have lost from your highest weight ever, even if that was from before you joined MFP. This is optional)

Good luck!
  • jugar
    Options
    Got ideas for full group challenges? Have any suggestions about how to make F2F better? Head on over to the Idea Lounge, and sound off

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10802654/the-idea-lounge#latest

It is time to dream up more challenges for the next month - what will help you stick to your goals? It is a blast to meet people from the other teams, and all get together on a particular challenge. It can relate to food, water, exercise - whatever you like! We have quite a good collection going, but it is always fun to add more.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,571 Member
    Options
    TeresaW1020 Great loss! What a great day, congratulations on the new clothes! Are all JC Pennys going out of business? I hadn't heard that.

@GretchenReine I look forward to hearing your August goals!

@trooworld You got this girlfriend!

@Jactop awesome ride, I think of you as my twin when it comes to wanting to "earn that shower!"

@Cornanda a loss is better than none, keep plugging at it and get as close to possible, that's better than not being near the goal at all or doing nothing, you got this!

@bakatit8gn19 Hi there, we have another guy in the group! I'll add you as soon as I finish up here!

@katyjcrafts Nice loss! I hate it when you look forward to a treat and it sucks! I'm sorry to hear about your trapped nerve, I hope it improves quickly and you're able to get some relief. That's one of the most frustrating things, without sleep the pain is worse but being in pain makes it hard to sleep.

@LynnJ9 I swear we were friends on here before on our feeds. I came back last year in January. Anyhow, it's great to see you again, I liked you a lot if it's you!

@vegan4lyfe2012 Im not supposed to have soy. Sucks because I love tofu and all beans, way more than I like meat! I did read tofu is a little more flexible but I need to wait for my genetic test results because that would be a no. I should also be more careful due to estrogen dominance in my family, my understanding is phyto-estrogens are showing more evidence as being safe for those at high risk for estrogen cancers but until it's closer to 100% I'm not relaxed about it.

@MommaGemz Happy Anniversary!

• davors19
    davors19 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Username: davors19
    Weigh-in week: Week 4
    Weigh-in day: Fri
    Previous Weight: 258
    Todays Weight: 258
  • veryhotmails
    veryhotmails Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Weigh In- Friday
    PW- 226.5
    CW- 224.5
  • Cornanda
    Cornanda Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    @bakatit8gn19 @TeresaW1020 -- I like the inspirational clothing idea. Thanks for sharing.
    @raleigh_girl- thanks for the carrot info. That's what I have been starting to do as well. I guess I knew that I should be careful with member entered info- this reinforced that.

Hey- it's August, so I'm going to head over to the new chat!
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options
    Username: Digger61
    Weigh in week: Week 5
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Todays Weight: 200
    Previous Weight: 200
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    @Katmary71, yes all the JC Penny’s are closing so you might want to check it out. I took mom there this morning. 😊

@Cornanda The woman I follow for intermittent fasting doesn’t weigh herself at all. Instead, she has a pair of zero stretch pants that she calls her “honesty pants.” She encourages people to buy clothes in the next size down until goal. So that is what I’ve done! :grin:

• GretchenReine
    GretchenReine Posts: 1,427 Member
    Options
    PW (7/1/2020): 298.0
    Weigh-in (7/8/2020): 288.8
    Weigh-in (7/15/2020): 291.0
    Weigh-in (7/22/2020): 289.6
    Weigh-in (7/29/2020): 290.6
    Weigh-in (8/1/2020): 289.6
    LTD: 8.4

July was my first month with daily goals...and not just a weight loss goal in mind. Although there were days that I didn’t hit every goal...I never let that stop me. In the past an off day would’ve been the end for a long time. I’m kind of proud of myself for using these new goals to keep me going! Now...on to August!!!
  • cherrymajoni
    cherrymajoni Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Cherrymajoni
    Friday
    PW: 218.3
    CW:218.3

So sorry it's late 🙈 completely forgot to post it Friday
  • jugar
    Options
This discussion has been closed.