• Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    Wednesday
    curvybaja55
    PW 175
    CW 172.4
    LTD 29.6
    The water weight from the salty food is finally gone, took a week to get rid of it.

Wooo hoo! Great loss
  • KelGen02
    KelGen02 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Hi team, I'm Kelly I am a former SA team member and I am excited to be back.

I am 51 years young, happily married and a Mom of three boys and two furbabies. I work full time as a VP of Lending in a small credit union and live in Connecticut.

In 2016 the hubby and I decided to make a lifestyle change. I lost 75lbs by making bettee food choices and getting active. I kept most of it off until late 2019. On top of degenerative disc and joint disease, arthritis I went into menopause and was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. So with the help of a cocktail of meds and my emotional eating i have gained back every single ounce 😱🤦🏼‍♀️

I am excited to be back, i am in need of some accountability and support and knew exactly where to find that 😁🤗🥰

Thanks for having me back.

Stats:
    CW 258.6
    Weigh in day is Friday

• boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    0dfe0q2e7nt8.jpg
  • hipari
    hipari Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    @KelGen02 welcome back!

Yesterday I did pretty good, until 11pm. I went out for dinner with some friends, and did good there: enjoyed my meal, drank water. Then we went for some beers, and I did good there with some sparkling water. When we got home, it was already so long after the dinner that I needed a snack. I planned to have a piece of bread as I had some fresh bread leftover. I usually always eat two pieces of that bread, so I cut two slices. Then, there was only the end=one slice left, so I took that too. I didn’t even feel like eating the 3, but frugality got the best of me and I stuffed them in. Not a good idea.

Today will be better!
  • kilobykilo
    kilobykilo Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    I buried my request to move my weigh in back to Thursday in a long intro post, but here goes...

Kilobykilo
    SW July -189.4
    CW - 188.2
    TLD - 30lb
  • kilobykilo
    kilobykilo Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    My week has been far from perfect. I'm exhausted and have not been getting anything like the steps and exercise in I should.....

But, I've been eating way better despite some evening snacking and too much alcohol.

So..... next week's goals:

Work back up to 10k steps every day and do 2 proper workouts;
    3 alcoholic drinks nights between now and next weigh in;
    Try to log.....

Happy Thursday everyone!
  • hipari
    Options
    @LaurieWrobo That's amazing! I'm so happy for you!
  • KelGen02
    Options
    I do IF so my first meal is usually around 1ish. So good 😋

I am looking forward to weigh in tomorrow, my first week back on track is usually a good one so 🤞🤞

Oh and im on vaca in T minus 4 hours woot woot.

Happy FriYay Eve all!!

z1jpug3iryww.jpg
  • KelGen02
    Options
    Happy Thursday! I'm still upset about my trip, but.....I finally broke through my plateau and hit under my goal for the first time in OVER 5 YEARS!!!!
    I know weight isn't everything, but for my age and problems w/my knee, this is a huge victory in my book😁

Have a great day!!

fantastic 👏 👏 👏
  • hipari
    Options
    How is everyone doing?

I went to the office today and got some extra steps and activity. I picked up a parcel from the post office, about a 1-mile round trip. Less than half an hour after returning to the office, I got a text message that another parcel had arrived, so I went on another 1-mile walk to get the second parcel. I also lifted my desk up and had a little standing dance party while working. Overall, lots of activity I got paid to do!

I’m still a bit shaken by the sheer volume of news today. In my high school girl group (we still keep in touch regularly) 3 monumental news were shared within 2 hours: one break-up after 10 years of relationship, one new boyfriend, and one pregnancy. All 3 news weren’t the same girl, thankfully.
  • hipari
    Options
    Good morning! I finally saw 96 instead of 97s and 98s in the beginning of my weight! I've been waiting for this almost a month. Scale is moving, finally!
  • bigblues11
    bigblues11 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    BigBlues11
    PW 175.2
    CW 175.2 (-0 pnds)
    TLD -49.8 pnds
    Happy 4th y'all!
  • cre804
    cre804 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Cre804
    PW 198.5
    CW 196.5
    LTD 41.0
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    Happy Thursday! I'm still upset about my trip, but.....I finally broke through my plateau and hit under my goal for the first time in OVER 5 YEARS!!!!
    I know weight isn't everything, but for my age and problems w/my knee, this is a huge victory in my book😁

Have a great day!!

I’m so happy for you!!!!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,101 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone --

The F2F Moderators have an announcement that is both sad and happy. We would like to thank Lisa @cafelelia for her wonderful service as a Moderator since December. Lisa has decided to step down due to family and professional life, the changes due to COVID-19, and wanting to concentrate her energies on her own wonderful team, WeightNoMore. We will miss her wise words, her awareness of the intricacies of the human interactions in a community such as F2F, and her wonderful sense of humour. It was fantastic working together, particularly through the big changes from December to January, and I'm sure we'll be asking her advice from time to time even if she is no longer taking on the weekly tasks she has so aptly performed.

Thank you Lisa! We will miss you as Moderator, but your team will be extra happy to have you all to themselves!

Best wishes from @jugar @Beka3695 and @TeresaW1020 - I am sure everyone on F2F wishes you well Lisa!!!!
    8pc47e1rrfgh.png
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Be_theBest_Me Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Pw171
    Cw171

I'll take it!!!
  • Smart_Beautiful_and_Strong
    Options
    PW 343.2
    CW 342.8
This discussion has been closed.