SHRINKING ASSETS Team Chat - July 2020

Options

Replies

• machchic
    machchic Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    PW 164.4 lbs
    CW 166.5 lbs

Really hitting a plateau,, been walking but calories been over 1200 a day, need to drop that back down. Eating my exercise calories are probably the cause.

• biketheworld
    biketheworld Posts: 2,241 Member
    Options
    Bike the world
    PW 2?? I don’t remember!
    CW 213.2
    TLD -11.8

I am definitely moving in the wrong direction. I keep saying I’m going to get back on track, and then I don’t.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,086 Member
    Options
    fxky1ppv0s2p.png

Check out our new space to propose challenges, make suggestions, and develop ideas about how your would like YOUR Fat2Fit community to become even better!
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10802654/the-idea-lounge#latest
  • hipari
    hipari Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    Hipari
    Sunday
    PW: 215.0
    CW: 213.7
    LTD 8.6
  • hipari
    Options
    hipari wrote: »
    Hipari
    Sunday
    LTD 8.6

YAY! This is a major (ok, tiny but I’ll celebrate anyway) milestone, because now I’m officially *under* both 215lbs and 97kg.

Next tiny milestones are to reach the lower 96s, so under 96,5, and then my next Happy Scale milestone at 96,21. Hoping to celebrate below 96,5 next week!

My loss to date is going to be all over the place and not reflect trendweight because I honestly can’t bother calculating the difference in trendweight weekly. MFP gives me a straight answer since starting weight to today’s weigh in, which is different than trendweight most days.
  • WishfulThinning18
    WishfulThinning18 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    WishfulThinning18

CW 259.0
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,086 Member
    edited July 2020
    Options
    1z0mjsaqnqyq.png
    Week 2 Challenge - open to anyone for one day or the whole week. Challenge your daily plan and up your accountability!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10802681/week-2-challenge-daily-commitment-and-reflection/p1?new=1
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    :star:The Green Challenge :star: Percentage of people who lost weight this week. No matter how small the loss the weights are recorded in green. Remember slow and steady wins the race! B)

4jxxbwl9ggmn.png
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    w0p84bquxewj.jpg
    de3frg9cnf4b.png
    cscw7zdayxja.png
    bz6n00t02mqa.png

PLACE TEAM PERCENTAGE
    1st Downsizers 0.64%
    2nd Mission Slimpossibles 0.40%
    3rd Waist Aways 0.36%

PLACE TEAM LBS LOSS
    1st Downsizers 28.9 Lbs
    2nd Mission Slimpossibles 20.6 Lbs
    3rd Waist Aways 17.6 Lbs

PLACE INDIVIDUAL PERCENTAGE
    1st @chassp8pooh 5.45 %
    2nd @19shmoo69 3.59%
    3rd @cherrymajoni 2.83 %

PLACE INDIVIDUAL LBS LOSS
    1st @chassp8pooh 10.8 Lbs
    2nd @19shmoo69 9.0 Lbs
    3rd @kelgen02 7.2 Lbs

HONORABLE MENTIONS
    @jennifersusanmcdougall
    @DesertColibri
    @stephipeanut
    @LaurieWrobo
    @CanadianGiraffe
    @CM_73
    @Curvybaja55
    @katyjcrafts
    @KellyBgetsfit

q5maf7a9mqnv.png

• hipari
    Options
    How was everyone's (holiday) weekend?

Yesterday I bought a new gaming laptop after spending most of the day researching different options. You know what I did until midnight with my new gaming laptop, right?

Today I went for a long walk with my husband, did meal plans and grocery shopping for the beginning of the week, and played some more games...
  • biketheworld
    biketheworld Posts: 2,241 Member
    Options
    @hipari your weekend actually sounds pretty productive. I went for a short walk, did a little sewing, watered my flowers, that about sums it up. Too hot and muggy for a bike ride.
  • KelGen02
    KelGen02 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    hipari wrote: »
    Hipari
    Sunday
    LTD 8.6

Great job 👏 👍
  • Beka3695
    Options
    Hi team!

Well, I’m back in Florida again. It was nice to be home for the weekend, but I definitely over indulged. I’m dreading to see what the damage looks like tomorrow....

But.... Not going to sweat it as life and weight loss does not follow a straight line.

Goals for the week:
    - Get back on my MIF routine.
    - Have a veggie heavy week. My BF sent me off with a big bag of squash and zucchini.
    - drink more water
    - Walk at least 3 nights.

What goals do you have set for the coming week?
  • KelGen02
    KelGen02 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    xbqj5rv1yq7p.jpg
  • Luciicul
    Luciicul Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Luciicul
    Week 2, Monday
    PW: 140.4 lbs
    CW: 141.8 lbs
    LTD: 122 lbs

In the maintenance zone :smile: One of my non-scale goals has been to improve my sleep, and this past week have gotten to the point where my body is often waking itself up just before my alarm (yay!). I still have to get better about going to bed on time, and actually *get out of bed* once I have woken up (winter here in Australia: a warm cosy bed is so tempting!) - but these are improvements!

Was a little naughty on the weekend, letting my worse half influence my eating. We ate out for breakfast both mornings (usually I don't eat breakfast - I intermittent fast), and then we snacked on and off through the day (I don't usually snack) but we did do a lot of walking & hiking which was nice, and the food was good healthy low-carb wholefoods... so long as you don't count the dark chocolate... I ate almost 250g (05.lbs) of chocolate over the two days! So long as I don't make a habit of it!
  • Beka3695
    Options
    MONDAY CHECK IN:

Goals for the week:
    - Get back on my MIF routine. I am currently having my coffee, protein latte is prepped.
    - Have a veggie heavy week. My BF sent me off with a big bag of squash and zucchini. Pre logged the day and have veggies in both meals
    - drink more water I have my 30 oz Yeti full and on my desk!
    - Walk at least 3 nights

I am quite happy to only be up one lb from Saturday. I did over indulge and I expected to be up more. I am RIGHT BACK ON PLAN today! I feel good about living my life and not stressing about food AND getting back to program.

On my drive back to Florida last night, I listened to podcasts from Syatt Fitness. They were SO INSPIRING! I have followed them on Instagram for a while but just started listening to the podcasts. The basis of his approach is 'YOU CAN'T MESS THIS UP UNLESS YOU QUIT!" If you are looking for something to listen to - check this out. WARNING - language. He drops the F bomb regularly.

I can't wait to hear about your week to come!!!

This discussion has been closed.