SHRINKING ASSETS Team Chat - July 2020

Options

Replies

• hipari
    hipari Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    NSV time!

I bought chub rub shorts about a month ago, and wore them today for the first time. I don’t know if they were too big to begin with or if I lost weight from my thighs to make them too big, but it’s a victory either way!

I went to a coffee shop with a friend. I had two little macarons and flavored sparkling water, and was perfectly satisfied. My friend got cheesecake and I didn’t cave in. I passed on cheesecake, you guys.

I also went to an all-you-can-eat sushi buffet, and didn’t go back for a second helping! Granted, my first plate was so full I almost couldn’t finish it, but this was still possibly the first time ever I didn’t go for more.

What are your non-scale victories this week?
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    hipari wrote: »
    NSV time!

I bought chub rub shorts about a month ago, and wore them today for the first time. I don’t know if they were too big to begin with or if I lost weight from my thighs to make them too big, but it’s a victory either way!

I went to a coffee shop with a friend. I had two little macarons and flavored sparkling water, and was perfectly satisfied. My friend got cheesecake and I didn’t cave in. I passed on cheesecake, you guys.

I also went to an all-you-can-eat sushi buffet, and didn’t go back for a second helping! Granted, my first plate was so full I almost couldn’t finish it, but this was still possibly the first time ever I didn’t go for more.

I would have probably caved for cheesecake
  • hipari
    hipari Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    NSV time!

I would have probably caved for cheesecake

I was still full from the sushi, that helped a lot lol
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Be_theBest_Me Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    I had a really sucky day yesterday. I had a moment of clarity this morning and realized that my emotions have a much stronger bearing on my food choices than I would like to think they do. THIS IS SOMETHING I MUST WORK ON!!! I must redefine my relationship with food and not slip back to "bad day must eat cake!"

Goal for the day - Don't eat cake no matter how sucky the day becomes!!!!!

Have you had a turning point in your relationship with food? If so, what was it and how have you succeeded?

Many times!!! I realize it's a comfort tool and I stay strong for a while and then wammo right back into eating to calm my mood.

The struggle is real right now. My mom is a huge stresser for me. Long story. We are all moving on to the same land together and right now she is living in my front yard. I have the biggest stress blister on my face. I'm sure it's gonna scar.

I am trying to find time to focus on me. Get a release from the stress. It's not working as well as I hoped. Really wanna be moved already!!

My body is super important to me right now. I need to lose this weight so I have the energy to work and do what needs to be done.

Goal eat better. Eat less snacks. NO STRESS EATING!! Get up and move MORE after work!! Mo water mo water!!

Wish me luck!! I need it!!
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    NSV time!

My clothes are fitting better, especially my shirts which don't feel tight/riding up when I sit down😁
  • Beka3695
    Options
    WEIGH IN REMINDERS

Overdue
    @samuel860 --one NWI pending

Thursday
    @Shandke
    @kilobykilo

Friday
    @guitargirl55 -- one NWI pending
    @cre804
    @mustb60 -- one NWI pending
    @Smart_Beautiful_and_Strong
    @bigblues11
    @floecity
    @carriestrine
    @KelGen02

Saturday

@Be_theBest_Me
    @Beka3695 - Captain/Mod
    @ScottyTheGent -- one NWI pending
    @machchic
    @Loriab901
    @biketheworld
  • KelGen02
    KelGen02 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    First meal...
    Two Good greek yogurt, berries, silvered almonds and cacao nibs 😋
    #beachlife

e18j60b4qvtr.jpg
  • KelGen02
    Options
    Not too shabby for a beach day. Every time I was in the water I did high knees. My fitbit acknowledged them as stairs climb. 59 flights baby 💪

au6z9s87a2bp.jpg
  • KelGen02
    Options
    Dinner
    co76ffjep1km.jpg
  • Shandke
    Shandke Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    PW. 132.2
    CW. 133
    😒 wrong way!
  • Beka3695
    Options
    Beka3695
    Saturday
    PW 199.8
    CW 198.2
    LTD 43.8
  • KelGen02
    Options
    Good morning, Happy Friday!!! We are still on vacation at the lake. My son works here so I am waiting on him to bring me my scale from home so I can weigh in. Goal this week was to show a loss even though we are on vacation. I've had a great week, let's see if the scale agrees👍 stay tuned lol

uxik4uo68826.jpg
  • KelGen02
    Options
    Beka3695
    Saturday
    PW 199.8
    CW 198.2
    LTD 43.8

👏👏 nice job
  • KelGen02
    Options
    Shandke wrote: »
    PW. 132.2
    CW. 133
    😒 wrong way!

hang in there... you got this!!
  • KelGen02
    Options
    Kelgen02
    Fridays
    PW 251.4
    CW 248.2

😊🤗
  • carriestrine
    carriestrine Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    carriestrine
    PW: 211.2 lb
    CW: 211.0 lb
    LTD: 23 lb

I kid you not I was at 209 yesterday and celebrating 25 down, thanks pms. :|
  • cre804
    cre804 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Cre804
    PW 196.5
    CW 197.0
    LTD 40.5

I had a lot of sodium yesterday and I can really feel the bloat. I’m getting tired of plain water so I’m going to add some raspberries or cucumber to my tumbler and see if that pushes me to drink more.

• kilobykilo
    kilobykilo Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    PW 188.4? 188.2?
    CW 189.2......

Clothes are getting tighter.... I need to get in control.... I will I will!
This discussion has been closed.