Weigh Day Thursday
    CW: 249.2
    PW: 250.0

You will lose that next week :)
  • 28Haveitall2020
    28Haveitall2020 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    xza7o1ika800.jpeg

Warmest of welcomes to the newest Downsizers!!

@Melly045
    @jahend08
    @jenmurphy3
    and
    @simifadeyibi26

Mari_moulin was just curious if Greg was still part of the group or he changed groups ?
    Thanks
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,438 Member
    Options
    Update on my foot .... I have yet another stress fracture .... I am hoping that this left foot does not require surgery like my right foot did ughhhhhhh
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,510 Member
    Options
    Weigh Day Thursday
    CW: 249.2
    PW: 250.0

Way to go on the loss!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    xza7o1ika800.jpeg

Warmest of welcomes to the newest Downsizers!!

@Melly045
    @jahend08
    @jenmurphy3
    and
    @simifadeyibi26

Mari_moulin was just curious if Greg was still part of the group or he changed groups ?
    Thanks

Greg moved on from the group about 6 months ago.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Update on my foot .... I have yet another stress fracture .... I am hoping that this left foot does not require surgery like my right foot did ughhhhhhh

That’s not good. Are they going to put it in a boot until it heal?
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,100 Member
    Options
    Well, Downsizers - you are not done with the welcome wagon yet! There are so many new people wanting to join F2F this month, and we are almost full up! Welcome @inky92 - and good luck for everyone!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options

That’s not good. Are they going to put it in a boot until it heal?[/quote

I am using my boot from my other foot ... thank goodness they are universal
  • leeniekat
    leeniekat Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the team... Looking forward to losing together!
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    7/30 steps 25117
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    19shmoo69 wrote: »
    7/30 steps 25117

Fantastic steps :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Welcome to our team newcomers :)
  • leeniekat
    leeniekat Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Didn’t get a very long walk in yet today. My shoulder is really painful today and little movement of my arm causes the pain. I phoned my rheumatologist yesterday to see if they could try another cortisone shot but she is on vacation until next Thursday. Hopefully, she will do one again and it works this time. Has anyone had a rotator cuff injury and an inflamed bicep tendon? Do you have any suggestions to relieve the pain. I want to start lifting weights and I can’t until this settles. I do start physical therapy next week.
    I don’t have any experience with a rotator cuff injury but I do get inflammation from lupus. Does your rheumatologist have you on an anti-inflammatory? I take diclofenac sodium for my inflammation (usually my in my hip flexors) and it helps some.
    I’m so sorry for you! 🤞🏻🤞🏻 for no surgery needed.

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    missGYST wrote: »
    Didn’t get a very long walk in yet today. My shoulder is really painful today and little movement of my arm causes the pain. I phoned my rheumatologist yesterday to see if they could try another cortisone shot but she is on vacation until next Thursday. Hopefully, she will do one again and it works this time. Has anyone had a rotator cuff injury and an inflamed bicep tendon? Do you have any suggestions to relieve the pain. I want to start lifting weights and I can’t until this settles. I do start physical therapy next week.
    I don’t have any experience with a rotator cuff injury but I do get inflammation from lupus. Does your rheumatologist have you on an anti-inflammatory? I take diclofenac sodium for my inflammation (usually my in my hip flexors) and it helps some.
    I’m so sorry for you! 🤞🏻🤞🏻 for no surgery needed.

Thank you so much @missGYST
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    missGYST wrote: »

I have rheumatoid arthritis and sjogrens. Sjogrens is an autoimmune disorder also. I do take Celebrex and I take plaquniel. I take another also but my meds are in the kitchen so I am too lazy to get out of bed and look. This is my shoulders is more a mechanical malfunction than my arthritis or sjogrens causing the problems. Maybe the PT will help this time. My daughter said I should try acupuncture and see if that helps. Maybe she can put me on a different anti inflammatory.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options

Thanks

No he is no longer in this particular group. He left a few months back as he wanted to try something new with a few of his teammates. I’m hoping one day he decides to join us again ❤️
This discussion has been closed.