Options

Replies

• taylok23
    taylok23 Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    7/13:
    Logged everything 👍🏻
    Calorie/macro goal: 👍🏻

Not too bad of a day. Wasn’t super hungry but did snack a little after dinner. Good thing though, is that I didn’t overeat at any point during the day. I’m trying to work on portions rather than taking too much and finishing anyway. NEAT was good for the day as well.
  • ccrdragon
    ccrdragon Posts: 3,365 Member
    Options
    7/13:
    Steps - 7648
    Exercise - morning ride 13.3 miles
    Movement - missed 1 hour (long dam conference call)
    Food - calories on point, 128g protein, 12g net carbs
  • nicolejo143
    nicolejo143 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    7/12-7/13
    Logged foods: yes
    Net carbs: 24, 25
    IF: no
    Exercise: yes
    Physical Therapy: needed more rest
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,147 Member
    Options
    7/13-7/14 Met my goals :)
  • camtosh
    camtosh Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    WHOA, where'd that week go? I have been logging daily, tried a fat fast for a few days, then switched to Protein Sparing Modified Fast. I have found hard to meet the low cal level while staying under the fat and carb limits... so still at it. At least have stopped gaining in this covid isolation, which is a good thing.
  • sarahkatzenelson452
    sarahkatzenelson452 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Today has started out with a bloop- my new ghii is far more energy dense than the butter ,and I put the same amount in the coffee! ALMOST ALL the fat for the day!! I will still log and fight to stay in caloric goal...
  • taylok23
    Options
    7/14:
    Logged everything ✅ even though I didn’t want to
    Calorie/macro goal:👎 so I was fine all day but didn’t eat as much as normal at dinner. That allowed me to give in to my husband’s sweet and salty craving and join him in junk food consumption. That put me more at maintenance calories and way over on carbs. Jerk!
  • ccrdragon
    Options
    7/14:
    Steps - 5544
    Movement - moved every hour during work
    Exercise - morning ride for 15.3 miles
    Food - calories on point, protein 152g, 40g net carbs
  • tishsmith101
    tishsmith101 Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    7/13-7/14
    Cal under
    Carb met or under
    IF 16:8
    Strength training, more Mon than Tue
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,948 Member
    Options
    Sorry I've been MIA. I've literally been out in the middle of nowhere. This park is supposed to have wifi since it doesn't even get cell reception, but it was down the whole time. So I couldnt check in. I didn't eat that great but I made sure to get a min of 10k steps daily.
  • taylok23
    Options
    7/15:
    Logged everything 👍🏻
    Calorie/macro goal:👍🏻Had a decent day eating wise but NEAT was a bit low due to an evening appointment that kept me from getting anything else done. @gcminton, hang in there! Hopefully things get better for you.
  • ccrdragon
    Options
    7/15:
    Steps: 7046
    Movement: every hour during work
    Exercise: morning bike ride of 14.9 miles
    Food: calories good,protein 118g, 30g net carbs
  • sarahkatzenelson452
    sarahkatzenelson452 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Caloric goal :) , carb :) even yesterday when series of emergencies ran me ragged. Protein- :# not hitting that goal! I did ok last week with a lot lot of eggs but this week I didnt want to look at them. Got some turkey breast roasted and I hope that will help.
    Waiting for weighing on Sunday in some tension.
    I have to admit I dont really believe my logging. I weight my food and logg all but until I see those numbers...
  • taylok23
    Options
    7/16:
    Logged everything ✅
    Calorie/macro goal was missed and was more at maintenance. Poor planning for dinner led to higher carb choices. NEAT was good for the day so maybe that helps.
  • ccrdragon
    Options
    7/16:
    Steps: 4900
    Moved: every hour during work
    Exercise: morning ride for 64 minutes (12 miles)
    Food: calories good, 135g protein, 47g net carbs
  • ccrdragon
    Options
    Caloric goal :) , carb :) even yesterday when series of emergencies ran me ragged. Protein- :# not hitting that goal! I did ok last week with a lot lot of eggs but this week I didnt want to look at them. Got some turkey breast roasted and I hope that will help.
    Waiting for weighing on Sunday in some tension.
    I have to admit I dont really believe my logging. I weight my food and logg all but until I see those numbers...

Its great that you managed the stress!! For protein - chicken breast, turkey breast, tuna, egg whites (you can get cartons of egg whites at the store usually found by the eggs - can be added to just about anything as they are basically tasteless) and if all else fails, find a protein powder that you like. The one that I am using now has 30g of protein for 110 calories and 2g carbs.
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,948 Member
    Options
    7/16:
    on-plan: :innocent:
    exercise: :innocent: Long yard walk. And gardening. Had a lot of watering to do since we've not been getting rain. Over 12k steps.