GET DAT REAR IN GEAR July 2020

Options

Replies

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,148 Member
    Options
    7/15 hit my goals....7/16 hit everything but working out ... I ran all over town yesterday and when I got home my ankle (the one that I twisted on 7/7 when doing aerobics) was the size of a baseball and hurt like h3ll (I iced it and stayed off of it the rest of the evening)
  • nicolejo143
    nicolejo143 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    7/14-7/16

Logged foods: yes
    Net carbs: 25, 17, 23
    IF: No, I'm thinking of throwing this goal out for this month.
    Exercise: yes, no, yes
    Physical Therapy: yes, no, yes
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    7/17 hit my goals :) I did a 30 minute tone up dvd :)
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,948 Member
    Options
    7/17:
    on-plan:innocent:
    exercise:innocent: More walking. The sleep situation while sleeping ha snarled up my shoulder so there's been no strength going on. I'm hoping I can get back to normal this week. 11k-ish steps
  • tishsmith101
    tishsmith101 Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    Nothing got done between yesterday (extra long work day) and today (ER for hubby bad allergic reaction).
    At least I've eaten on plan.
    Hopefully a return to normal tomorrow.
  • taylok23
    taylok23 Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    7/17-7/18
    Logged everything both days
    Calorie/macro goal: I was a bit over on calories yesterday but had almost 17k steps so plenty of NEAT to help balance the overage. Today I had a milkshake that I didn’t need but in 95 degree heat, man was it good! I didn’t eat much for lunch or dinner but obviously carbs were high. I’ll be getting some cardio in tomorrow as NEAT wasn’t as high today.
  • baconslave
    Options
    baconslave wrote: »
    7/17:
    exercise:innocent: More walking. The sleep situation while sleeping ha snarled up my shoulder so there's been no strength going on. I'm hoping I can get back to normal this week. 11k-ish steps

Well...that was meant to say while CAMPING. One of the kids was talking to me while I was trying to type. :lol:
  • gcminton
    gcminton Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    7/17-7/19

Camping trip was aborted (for me, anyway) after we crawled into the tent the first night. My janky right hip flared up really bad and I'm still babying it here on the 19th. Oh well, it was still a great time while it lasted, and everyone else got to stay for the remainder.

Activity levels have been okay, all things considered. I haven't logged much food but it's been on-plan 90% of the time so no worries there. Considering my mental health issues and changing back to a WOE that suits me extremely well (low/zero cravings, easily satiated, much higher energy levels), I'm actually a little worried that I've started undereating recently. Not on purpose, just not much appetite and then my stomach shrank enough that it's hard to eat as much when I do try, which is not a stellar combination. Oh well again. Back on track with the logging tomorrow morning when my regular schedule resumes, so I can turn this bus around now if my worries are correct.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    7/19 Met all my goals except working out (I don't usually workout on weekends)
  • ccrdragon
    ccrdragon Posts: 3,365 Member
    Options
    7/17:
    Steps - 6893
    Moved every hour during work
    Exercise - morning bike ride (13.5 miles)
    Food - calories/protein/carbs all good

7/18:
    Steps - 7400
    Exercise - yard work and cleaning

7/19:
    Steps - 5900
    Exercise - active rest day
  • taylok23
    Options
    7/19:
    Logged everything ✅
    Calorie/carb goal: I was fine on calories for the day but over on carbs due to a big salad for dinner. Still trying to do mainly carnivore most days but every once in a while I’m feeling veggies. NEAT wasn’t all that high but I still got about 10k steps in.
  • ccrdragon
    Options
    7/20:
    Steps: 5700
    Moved every hour during work
    Exercise: morning bike ride of 15.14 miles
    Food: Way low on everything...

I was going to do a 48 hour fast from Sunday evening to Tuesday evening, but started feeling wonky yesterday evening - checked my BG and it had dropped into the mid 60's so I abandoned the fast and ate enough to bring the BG back in line. I have done extended fasts before but haven't done as much exercise (like the bike ride yesterday morning) when doing them. I guess the ride burned more than I expected... oh well, live and learn.
  • baconslave
    Options
    7/20:
    on-plan: :innocent:
    exercise: :innocent: Long yard walk. 11k daily steps
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    7/20....Met my goals ..... even did extra laps in my pool :)
  • taylok23
    Options
    7/20:
    Logged everything 👍🏻
    Calorie/carb goal: a smidge over on calories but full on carnivore for the day. Had a strong sweets craving but shoved it down and moved on. It helped that hubs didn’t feel the need to snack late or mention sweets.
  • ccrdragon
    Options
    7/21:
    Steps: 7800
    Food: Calories good, 157g protein, 63 net carbs
    Moved all but 1 hour during work
    Exercise: morning ride for 15 miles
  • baconslave
    Options
    7/21:
    exercise:innocent: Strength training
  • taylok23
    Options
    7/21:
    Logged everything 👍🏻
    Calories/macro goal:👎ate more at maintenance than a deficit. I had soup for lunch which I enjoyed but then overate at dinner. I got in a walk and an indoor bike ride but didn’t hit move goals for the day nor my normal step goal.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    7/21 and 7/22 met goals except no working out ...my foot is killing me
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    7/21 and 7/22 met goals except no working out ...my foot is killing me

I ended up doing a 30 minute tone up dvd today 7/22