Leslie Sansone July 2020 Walk Challenge

Options

Replies

• AnnofB
    AnnofB Posts: 3,588 Member
    Options
    July Goal: I'm going to try and change things up a bit this month. Going for 3 strength workouts a week every other week.

7/1.....Strength & Stamina 31 minutes, Radio Remix 44 minutes
    7/2.....2 miles of 5 Boosted Miles and 40 minutes mowing the lawn (Got 15,418 steps today!)
    7/3.....Tone Every Zone 65 minutes and a 12 minute ab workout
    7/4.....35 minutes of 5 Mix and Match Miles by Jessica Smith
    7/5.....26 minutes of a strength workout. Free styled it today
    7/6.....Rest day
    7/7.....2 miles of the 5 Day Slim Down

7/8.....Rest day
    7/9.....37 minutes Walk Strong
    7/10...32 minutes of 3 fast and fun miles, 20 minutes of gardening
    7/11...30 minutes of Strength & Stamina, 26minutes of gardening and on mile of the 2 Miracle Mile wo

Happy Saturday, Walkers!
  • bacpath
    bacpath Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    One LS video per day ( at least 30 mins), 12,000 steps a day AND complete 2 health related audiobooks while walking in nature.
    July 1- WATP 4 mile challenge, love it. 16,666 steps😈. Listened to Fast Food Genocide. Daydreamed quite a bit. Hopefully I will learn to be more attentive. Happy Canada day 🇨🇦
    July 2- TEZ, 15,072 steps ( I just discovered I can get miles off of Fitbit- maybe next month!). Walked outdoors, but husband came, thought it would be rude to listen to 📚
    July 3- 5 fat burning miles. Liked it a lot. Felt tired but energetic afterwards🥺.13,660 steps. A little Bit of outdoor audiobook but, man, do I ever day dream. Might have to switch to thrillers next month.
    July 4- Happy day to my 🇺🇸 friends. 30 days, both segments. 12,761 steps
    July 5- No LS, I was sore. I think I need a rest day every 2 weeks. Big outdoor walk, a little bit of book and 17,035 steps 😅
    July 6- 5 mile fat burning walk💞, 14,853 steps.
    July 7- TEZ. 13,129 steps.
    July 8- just felt so blue. No video, only 1185 steps.
    July 9- Belly Blasting 3 miles + floor workout. Long sunny walk in Pm. Finished one book ( daydreamed a lot). 17,727 steps
    July 10- 3 fast miles. Really enjoyed.12,558 steps and a lot of housework. 🧼

• mypinkbikini
    mypinkbikini Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    A slow mile after a breakfast, a fast mile after lunch but I could not get myself to do any more. But then, this afternoon, the skies cleared up a bit and the sun came out and I decided to lace up my shoes and go knock out 3 REALLY speedy miles (47 minutes in 80+ degrees and humidity to beat the band). I came home with a little bitty headache but was feeling so proud of myself for getting out there. After a cold shower my arm and shoulder which were hurting before actually feel better now. Hopeful I'll get a few more sunny peeks this week because I do so much better outside than inside.

Not gonna lie-- I really wanted to know what happened next in my book and that also helped get me out of the house and walking (a good book makes a big difference!!).
  • VeggieGirlforLife
    VeggieGirlforLife Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    July Goal: 155 miles plus daily strength

July 1: 6 Miles ~ 3 Miles Walk & Firm + 3 Fast Miles + 20 min HASfit shoulders w/dumbbells
    July 2: 5 Mile Fat Burning Walk + 17 min HASfit legs, thighs, butt w/weights
    July 3: 5 Miles ~ 4 Mile Super Challenge + 1 Mile Classic Walk w/ Kamilah + 20 min HASfit biceps w/dumbbells
    July 4: 6 Miles ~ 5 Advanced Miles + 1 Mile Brisk Walk + 45 min HASfit Tabata full body w/weights
    July 5: 6 Miles ~ 4 Mile Punch Up Your Walk + 2 Mile Heart Healthy + 45 min HASfit Tabata full body w/weights

July 6: 6 Miles ~ 5 Boosted Miles + 1 Classic Mile + 16 min TA precision arms strength
    July 7: 6 Miles ~ 3 Miles Slim & Sleek + 3 Fast Miles + 19 min Winsor Pilates buns & thighs sculpting
    July 8: 6 Miles ~ 5 Fat Burning Miles + 1 Mile Express + 30 min HASfit muscle building arms w/dumbbells
    July 9: 5 Miles Walk It Off, Tone It Up + 30 min HASfit strength legs, butt & thighs
    July 10: 5 Really Big Miles Walk Slim + 35 min HASfit strength arms & shoulders w/dumbbells

July 11: 7 Miles! ~ 5 Miles 5 Day Slim Down + 2 Miles Walk Away Hips & Thighs + 45 min HASfit Tabata full body w/weights

63 of 155 miles
  • mypinkbikini
    Options
    10,000 indoor steps in a Leslie-esque style this morning to a sweet little hallmark movie "True Love Blooms". Some kicks, some twists, some lifts, some side stepping squats but mostly just stepping and staying distrated while the rain poured outdoors.
  • AnnofB
    Options
    July Goal: I'm going to try and change things up a bit this month. Going for 3 strength workouts a week every other week.

7/1.....Strength & Stamina 31 minutes, Radio Remix 44 minutes
    7/2.....2 miles of 5 Boosted Miles and 40 minutes mowing the lawn (Got 15,418 steps today!)
    7/3.....Tone Every Zone 65 minutes and a 12 minute ab workout
    7/4.....35 minutes of 5 Mix and Match Miles by Jessica Smith
    7/5.....26 minutes of a strength workout. Free styled it today
    7/6.....Rest day
    7/7.....2 miles of the 5 Day Slim Down

7/8.....Rest day
    7/9.....37 minutes Walk Strong
    7/10...32 minutes of 3 fast and fun miles, 20 minutes of gardening
    7/11...30 minutes of Strength & Stamina, 26minutes of gardening and on mile of the 2 Miracle Mile wo
    7/12...32 minutes of Walk Off Fat Fast
  • bacpath
    Options
    One LS video per day ( at least 30 mins), 12,000 steps a day AND complete 2 health related audiobooks while walking in nature.
    July 1- WATP 4 mile challenge, love it. 16,666 steps😈. Listened to Fast Food Genocide. Daydreamed quite a bit. Hopefully I will learn to be more attentive. Happy Canada day 🇨🇦
    July 2- TEZ, 15,072 steps ( I just discovered I can get miles off of Fitbit- maybe next month!). Walked outdoors, but husband came, thought it would be rude to listen to 📚
    July 3- 5 fat burning miles. Liked it a lot. Felt tired but energetic afterwards🥺.13,660 steps. A little Bit of outdoor audiobook but, man, do I ever day dream. Might have to switch to thrillers next month.
    July 5- No LS, I was sore. I think I need a rest day every 2 weeks. Big outdoor walk, a little bit of book and 17,035 steps 😅
    July 9- Belly Blasting 3 miles + floor workout. Long sunny walk in Pm. Finished one book ( daydreamed a lot). 17,727 steps
    July 11- TEZ, MY FAV. 17,346 steps

• bacpath
    Options

Not gonna lie-- I really wanted to know what happened next in my book and that also helped get me out of the house and walking (a good book makes a big difference!!).

Wow, I switched to fiction. Can’t get enough walking to audiobooks. Thanks m p b.

• Deeder522
    Deeder522 Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    July Goals
    Milage goal: 37.24 / 100 miles tracked
    Apple Watch Challenge: 6381 calories / Burn 17,600 calories 😳 Wish me luck on that one, ha!

It cooled off nicely yesterday so I was able to get a 1.5-mile walk around the farm in the evening.
  • mypinkbikini
    Options
    The tank was empty today guys- I barely did any steps and my plan is to get the walk in early tomorrow after a good night's sleep!
  • bacpath
    Options
    July 12-Got addicted to my audiobook and skipped Leslie and went out for a run/walk. 17,024 steps. On vacay this week, so will post when I can.

• mypinkbikini
    Options
    79 indoor minutes today to get 10,500 steps cause the humidity was bad and it was threatening to rain. I did a mix of Leslie including a HIIT walk with the male trainer (Nick?), a mega mile which was quite a workout, 2 jogging miles, and a miracle mile or so though that didn't hold my interest so I never made it through the end to do the whole cool down. I am hoping I can get outdoors for a long slow walk the next 2 days to finish up my audiobook though.
  • AnnofB
    Options
    I'm going to have to drop out of this months challenge. I've been having some issues with my heart. Chest pain, shortness of breath. I've had several EKG's but they aren't showing anything unusual. The next thing will be a CT scan.

I'm already missing my workouts! But hope that it will be sorted out and I'll be back soon.

You all are doing great. I'm seeing amazing steps and mileage and minutes here. Leslie would be proud of y'all!
  • mypinkbikini
    Options
    ❤Ann, please keep checking in and let us know you're safe and healthy. ❤

3 mile pond hike (with some vicious steep parts with my husband this morning), perfect cool temperature and overcast in the wooded area with gorgeous views

79 minutes outdoor steps and another 30 or so grocery shopping are up next!

• bacpath
    Options
    AnnofB wrote: »
    I'm going to have to drop out of this months challenge. I've been having some issues with my heart. Chest pain, shortness of breath. I've had several EKG's but they aren't showing anything unusual. The next thing will be a CT scan.

I'm already missing my workouts! But hope that it will be sorted out and I'll be back soon.

You all are doing great. I'm seeing amazing steps and mileage and minutes here. Leslie would be proud of y'all!

Please take good care of yourself. I am post 2 heart attacks and 2 bypasses and one stent, so it can happen to us women and often in unusual presentations.push until you get the right answer.
    Meeting you and this group has been so good for me and my heart health.
    Best wishes💞. Bev
  • AnnofB
    edited July 2020
    Options
    @mypinkbikini - I will keep check in for sure. :smile:

@bacpath - Wow, you've been through a lot and you are still going strong! Thank you for sharing your experience. I believe the doctor is determined to find the cause, but you are right, we have to be a strong advocate for ourselves. I've enjoyed seeing the work you put in every day and I can tell how much you are loving it. :)
  • bacpath
    Options

July 12-Got addicted to my audiobook and skipped Leslie and went out for a run/walk. 17,024 steps. On vacay this week, so will post when I can.
    July 13- travel day. 13,402 steps
    July 14–audiobook run.15,707 steps

• mypinkbikini
    Options
    30 minutes with my audiobook INDOORS alternating between laundry and stepping with Leslie on silent. I'm feeling pretty tired so I'm going to take a little break, have a little sustenance and then try again for at least another 30 minutes of activity and my audiobook this afternoon. I'm pooped guys.
  • mommyweighless
    mommyweighless Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    My goal for July is to workout for a minimum of 15 minutes a day, everyday.

I struggled this week.

7/11 - 18 minutes
    7/12 - 18 minutes
    7/13 - 8 minutes
    7/14 - 0 minutes :(
    7/15 - 10 minutes
  • bacpath
    Options

July 13- travel day. 13,402 steps
    July 14–audiobook run.15,707 steps
    July 15- Leslie 1 mile run, did it 3 times. 17,291 steps