Waist Aways - September 2020 Team Chat

Options
1262728293032»

Replies

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,216 Member
    Options
    The October Team Chat is open! Please continue Saturday weigh-ins here, and head over to October for introductions and getting a new month started -
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10811817/waist-aways-october-2020-team-chat#latest
  • jugar
    Options
    eggfreak wrote: »
    Someone remind me what NSV stands for pls.

NSV stands for Non-Scale Victory. Things that make you feel great that have nothing to do with the number on the scale - changes in measurements, feelings of fitness, etc. Happy stuff!
  • jugar
    edited October 2020
    Options
    Kali posted this in October, so I took the liberty to move it here so that all the September stats are in the same place!
    Kali225 wrote: »
    @micki48 steps for me thus far:

qf091sof2trb.png

I believe that is 97k+ so as long as I meet my goal today, I should be well over the elusive 100k! Woo

Happy Saturday all! I'm taking a shopping trip to Yankee Candle to find some fall-scented tea lights. And knowing me, I will also pick up an additional 2-3 giant candles that I don't need but such is life.

@Kali225 - if you can go and delete this message from the October thread, that would be great. If no, no worries!
  • CanadianGiraffe
    CanadianGiraffe Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    eggfreak wrote: »
    hosting Mini-Oktoberfest this evening - only about 7 people, plenty of space outside, firepit, sauerkraut, bratwurst, beer, potato salad, onion cake and oompah music. Prosit!!
    I love this idea! We are a part of a German Cultural organization that hosts a big (350+ people) Oktoberfest which for obvious reasons is not happening this year. But we could try a little one here maybe. Now you have my thinking cap grinding...

• micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,288 Member
    Options
    Saturday weigh in
    Week 5

PW 192.3
    CW 192.6
    LTD 30.9

I’m fine with that tiny gain. Could be from pizza last night. I’m most happy that I end this month with a little net loss. That’s far better than the last few. On to October.

An Oktoberfest gathering sounds delightful. So do “autumn” smelling Yankee Candles. Way to go with the losses everyone. We all know if you had a little gain, you’ll manage a loss soon.

@evangsimmons170 Hugs to you girlfriend. They should pay you twice what you’re getting for all that. 🤗

@Terytha Glad the allergies are getting under control.

@conleywoods I know that weigh in feels defeating, but you know what’s up and you have SO MANY great habits. I’m confident you’ll be fine. Hugs 🤗

@YinxFed Your day sounds pleasant and well planned.

@Gidgitgoescrazy Where ya hiking this weekend? I really want to head to the mountains to see the leaves 🍁 change color. But like others, we haven’t ventured out much. We are experiencing a spike in cases this week and I’m weary of using public restrooms. 😬😷 Maybe find some place a little closer. It’s so hard. Drink 💦, must 🚽.

Have a wonderful day everyone!!

• Steph1498
    Steph1498 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    CW 161-8
    PW: 162
  • jugar
    Options
    Hi all. Welcome to our new members.

Sorry I've been MIA for the last 2 weeks. Work has been horrible dealing with emotionally disturbed students who run, kick, scream, bite and punch.

So I don't have any weigh in info for you @jugar. It just has not been a priority in light of the amount of stress I'm under right now. I'll do better in the October challenge. See you on that thread.

No problem! If you do have a chance before next weigh-in, just update your starting weight for the month. If not, it will just stay where it is now from 2 weeks ago. If the craziness continues and you need some time in the support team (cheer squad!) let me know. HUGS to you! It sounds really difficult.
  • jugar
    Options
    micki48 wrote: »
    I really want to head to the mountains to see the leaves 🍁 change color. But like others, we haven’t ventured out much. We are experiencing a spike in cases this week and I’m weary of using public restrooms. 😬😷 Maybe find some place a little closer. It’s so hard. Drink 💦, must 🚽.

I'm having a good laugh! Where we hike, there are no public restrooms! Off into the woods with you, m'dear... No one around but critters doing the same :flushed:
  • jugar
    Options
    LAST CALL!
    My last nagging sesh for September. :'(

@Steph1498
    @lovethyneighbor

Post those lovely numbers for me by 8 am Eastern tomorrow, ok? You know you can do it.
  • jugar
    Options
This discussion has been closed.