Daily Post Sept 6
    Tracked Yes
    Under Calorie Yes
    Exercise Yes
    Steps 9829
    Water 128oz
    Weights 3X/week 0/3
    Decluttering No

My mother in law came over to visit and we served lunch. Drove in the morning to go pick up my son from my mom. He went camping with them for a couple of days. Got a 60 minute walk in, in the evening. Was a little muggy out, I think the weather is suppose to be cooler today.
  • draby2011
    draby2011 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    September 6:

Friday after I posted about redoing my bathroom I ended up not sleeping. According to my FitBit, I got 47 minutes of sleep and then I got up and redid my kitchen, scrubbed all the walls, and redid my kids' room. *Facepalm*. I have a lot of stress going on with the family and I kinda fell apart emotionally. I am still picking up the pieces but I am getting there. Luckily for me, I strive for perfection when I am trying to get my life together so it is really pushing me to get myself back on track. (It is a joke, gotta have humor too!)

Anywho, I worked yesterday and had a pretty decent day and got some decent sleep in. So today I am washing bed linens and taking the kids to the splash pad once the rain passes. I have two modes; (makes me question a bipolar diagnosis :lol: ) do everything or do nothing. The do-everything portion is more beneficial so I will do that. lol

This morning I got my 30 minutes of cardio in with an impromptu dance party with my littles and have the laundry going, baked some muffins, met with their teacher to pick up this week's schoolwork, and I plan to get a run in after the kids are worn out from the splash pad.

I did not get on a scale this week because I didn't want to be too disappointed, and I have friends messaging me to see how my weight loss is going so I feel like I am disappointing everyone else too. This is it guys, this is the week I get my stuff together. I can't feel like this anymore. Even my trainer messaged me asking me where the heck I have been! So I have my training sessions scheduled and going to go to some classes, and eat better this week!

Hope ya'll have had a good weekend and enjoy your day. I will check in after today's craziness! :kissing:
  • draby2011
    draby2011 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Steps for 9/6 were: 7,712. (I did meet my 10 out of 10 step goal set with my FitBit so at least there is that!)
  • jenmurphy3
    jenmurphy3 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I have to get in the habit of posting daily. Well here goes my week in summary:
    Calorie goal, well at first I was happy that I was always having left over calories, then I looked and noticed that I was eating my exercise calories. I will have to scale back to stay within the given allotment. OverLl though, I have been tracking everything I eat.

Water, I can do better. I usually have my 40oz jug finished, but I have been only that and no more, so I KNOW I have to drink more water

Steps:
    Sept 1= 6,794
    Sept 2= 5,883
    Sept 3=11,956 (🤩)
    Sept 4=7,519
    Sept 5= 9,606
    Sept 6=15,272 🤩

Weight= 234.6
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 41,070 Member
    Options
    Good Morning ... I entered my steps on the spread sheet for yesterday but did post them in here for yesterday ooops :p

9/6 Steps 11,250
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    draby2011 wrote: »
    Steps for 9/6 were: 7,712. (I did meet my 10 out of 10 step goal set with my FitBit so at least there is that!)

Great steps .... I am missing steps for 9/5 ...Can you please tell me what they are so I can update the spread sheet? thanks :)
  • azkunk
    azkunk Posts: 956 Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    Check-in for Sunday, 9/6

Steps: Sat=6,653; Sun=7,052
    Calories: under
    Water: nope
    Closed Ring Streak: 0 days

It’s nice to be home and back to my routine. Not much damage over the weekend, only a 0.1 gain on the scale today. I am sure that I hit my steps and closed my rings over the weekend but with the watch dying on Saturday, it did not register. So, I will reset my streak goal.

Congratulations to all of those who lost last week. For those who gained, it’s a new week and we all have gain weeks. Keep tracking, posting and moving and the scale will come back down.

My daily goals for the rest of this week:
    7000 steps
    80oz water
    Close all rings
    Log every meal
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    edited September 2020
    Options
    I am needing steps for the following people :smile:

Please update as soon as you can :)

@fictionreader91 I am missing steps on 8/30 , 9/4, 9/5 and 9/6

@Colleen1018 I need steps for 9/3, 9/4, 9/5 and 9/6
    @cesse47 I need steps for 9/6
    @onward1 I need steps for 9/3, 9/4, 9/5 and 9/6
    @Marigorringo I need steps for 9/5 and 9/6
    @888Angie888 I need steps for 9/4, 9/5 and 9/6

Thanks for your cooperation :)
  • azkunk
    azkunk Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970 - we must have been posting at the same time.

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    azkunk wrote: »
    @Megan_smartiepants1970 - we must have been posting at the same time.

Thank you so much :)
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    It seems I've gained again in large amounts. This yoyo(ing) is frustrating. Please remove me from the group.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    19shmoo69 wrote: »
    It seems I've gained again in large amounts. This yoyo(ing) is frustrating. Please remove me from the group.

I hate to see you leave the team ...I hope you reconsider or re join down the road ....Best of luck to you :)
  • ScorpioGirl70
    ScorpioGirl70 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Scorpiogirl70

Weigh in Day is Monday
    PW: 214
    CW: 214
    LTD: 0 lbs

How I managed to weight that this morning is beyond me, I have been yoyo-ing this last week between 217 and 214.

Treadmill 1 mile --- no
    Water (128 oz) -- no (32 oz)
    Workout 3x week -- 0 so far
    2000 steps -- 1607 steps today
    Logged all food/drink -- yes
  • AmyG1982
    AmyG1982 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Monday
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Over
    Exercise: none
    Day: ate too much again
    Water: 8/10
    Steps: 9,534
  • Z10Rtza
    Z10Rtza Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Good morning!
    So far September looks better in my steps
    5 sep 10.660 steps
    6 sep 15.618 steps
    7 sep 24.396 steps
  • 28Haveitall2020
    28Haveitall2020 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    So I did well on Saturday and weighed 234.6 but with 2 massive épisodes I gained again but hey it's all about lessons from failure and picking up clues that will save the future.
    28Haveitall2020
    Weigh in day : tuesday
    Pw: 236.6
    Cw: 235.9
    Hope everyone is having a good week.
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,590 Member
    Options
    Tazaria87 wrote: »
    Daily Post Sept 6
    Tracked Yes
    Under Calorie Yes
    Exercise Yes
    Steps 9829
    Water 128oz
    Weights 3X/week 0/3
    Decluttering No

My mother in law came over to visit and we served lunch. Drove in the morning to go pick up my son from my mom. He went camping with them for a couple of days. Got a 60 minute walk in, in the evening. Was a little muggy out, I think the weather is suppose to be cooler today.

The hot weather is coming to an end here. Three days with humidity in the 14 day long range forecast. Today would be an awesome walking day but it is raining.

draby2011 wrote: »
    September 6:

Friday after I posted about redoing my bathroom I ended up not sleeping. According to my FitBit, I got 47 minutes of sleep and then I got up and redid my kitchen, scrubbed all the walls, and redid my kids' room. *Facepalm*. I have a lot of stress going on with the family and I kinda fell apart emotionally. I am still picking up the pieces but I am getting there. Luckily for me, I strive for perfection when I am trying to get my life together so it is really pushing me to get myself back on track. (It is a joke, gotta have humor too!)

Anywho, I worked yesterday and had a pretty decent day and got some decent sleep in. So today I am washing bed linens and taking the kids to the splash pad once the rain passes. I have two modes; (makes me question a bipolar diagnosis :lol: ) do everything or do nothing. The do-everything portion is more beneficial so I will do that. lol

This morning I got my 30 minutes of cardio in with an impromptu dance party with my littles and have the laundry going, baked some muffins, met with their teacher to pick up this week's schoolwork, and I plan to get a run in after the kids are worn out from the splash pad.

I did not get on a scale this week because I didn't want to be too disappointed, and I have friends messaging me to see how my weight loss is going so I feel like I am disappointing everyone else too. This is it guys, this is the week I get my stuff together. I can't feel like this anymore. Even my trainer messaged me asking me where the heck I have been! So I have my training sessions scheduled and going to go to some classes, and eat better this week!

Hope ya'll have had a good weekend and enjoy your day. I will check in after today's craziness! :kissing:

Well you have been getting a lot done. Don’t feel like you are disappointing anyone, you are doing this for you. I am glad you have your week planned. Can’t wait to hear how it is going!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    jenmurphy3 wrote: »
    I have to get in the habit of posting daily. Well here goes my week in summary:
    Calorie goal, well at first I was happy that I was always having left over calories, then I looked and noticed that I was eating my exercise calories. I will have to scale back to stay within the given allotment. OverLl though, I have been tracking everything I eat.

Water, I can do better. I usually have my 40oz jug finished, but I have been only that and no more, so I KNOW I have to drink more water

Steps:
    Sept 1= 6,794
    Sept 2= 5,883
    Sept 3=11,956 (🤩)
    Sept 4=7,519
    Sept 5= 9,606
    Sept 6=15,272 🤩

Weight= 234.6

You can eat back exercise calories but I wouldn’t eat all of them.

azkunk wrote: »
    Check-in for Sunday, 9/6

Calories: under
    Water: nope
    Closed Ring Streak: 0 days

It’s nice to be home and back to my routine. Not much damage over the weekend, only a 0.1 gain on the scale today. I am sure that I hit my steps and closed my rings over the weekend but with the watch dying on Saturday, it did not register. So, I will reset my streak goal.

Congratulations to all of those who lost last week. For those who gained, it’s a new week and we all have gain weeks. Keep tracking, posting and moving and the scale will come back down.

My daily goals for the rest of this week:
    7000 steps
    80oz water
    Close all rings
    Log every meal

You will get that streak back. You obviously did well on your food choices this weekend. Well done!

19shmoo69 wrote: »

Sorry to see you go. I agree with Megan and hope you reconsider. Whatever you do don’t give up on your weight loss.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Scorpiogirl70

Weigh in Day is Monday
    PW: 214
    CW: 214
    LTD: 0 lbs

How I managed to weight that this morning is beyond me, I have been yoyo-ing this last week between 217 and 214.

Treadmill 1 mile --- no
    Water (128 oz) -- no (32 oz)
    Workout 3x week -- 0 so far
    2000 steps -- 1607 steps today
    Logged all food/drink -- yes

Staying the same can be a good thing. Work on reaching your goals this week and that should help you achieve a loss.

AmyG1982 wrote: »
    Daily Post Monday
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Over
    Exercise: none
    Day: ate too much again
    Water: 8/10
    Steps: 9,534

I blame the long weekend for my overeating. Today’s a new day and you can hit all those goals.

So I did well on Saturday and weighed 234.6 but with 2 massive épisodes I gained again but hey it's all about lessons from failure and picking up clues that will save the future.
    28Haveitall2020
    Weigh in day : tuesday
    Pw: 236.6
    Cw: 235.9
    Hope everyone is having a good week.

Learning from our mistakes is the key to our success. Keep trying and take it one day at a time.
This discussion has been closed.