• lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,530 Member
    Options
    yj5smeejn2ke.png

Congrats ladies! 👏👏👏
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 40,328 Member
    Options
    Welcome to our amazing team @Kitty2Katz :)
  • Piqueaboo
    Piqueaboo Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    Welcome everyone!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Could the following people update their steps:

@azkunk I need 9/25 & 9/26
    @Tazaria87 I need 9/26
    @888Angie888 I need 9/25 and 9/26
    @jenmurphy3 I need 9/21to 9/26

Thank you so much for your cooperation ladies :)
  • Kitty2Katz
    Kitty2Katz Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone,
    I'm Kitty and I am 57,. I have struggled with my weight, my whole life, accumulating a grand mass of a little over 400 lbs. and then I was able to reach 350 lbs. I stayed at this weight for a while, and when I got down to 288 lbs I finally decided to join mfp in the hopes that with a group of others for support, I could finally reach my ultimate goal weight of 197 lbs.

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Kitty2Katz wrote: »
    Hello everyone,
    I'm Kitty and I am 57,. I have struggled with my weight, my whole life, accumulating a grand mass of a little over 400 lbs. and then I was able to reach 350 lbs. I stayed at this weight for a while, and when I got down to 288 lbs I finally decided to join mfp in the hopes that with a group of others for support, I could finally reach my ultimate goal weight of 197 lbs.

Welcome ...Congrats on your weight loss so far .... this is an amazing group with lots of support and encouragement ...I hope you will like it here ...Do not hesitate to ask questions...we are here to help :)
  • Kitty2Katz
    Kitty2Katz Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970, Thank you and everyone else for all the kind welcome to the Downsized.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Well I have decided to not wait until Oct. 1st to start my new workouts ... today I will start with Zumba and tomorrow will be the 1st day I have ever tried Yoga (I bought beginners yoga DVD's from Amazon last year and have yet tried them ...I will also be walking outside ...I am back up 3 lbs as of this morning ...I am not going to let it frustrate me like it has done in the past ... I walked a lot yesterday and drank a lot of water yesterday ... I know I am doing things right so I will continue to do my thing :)
  • 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    Steps:
    9/25 1,403
    9/26 2,891
    9/27 3,291

Had surgery on my toe last week- so not a lot of walking around. I'm hoping it will be all back to normal soon. My butt is numb from sitting on the couch all weekend😉.
  • shortyjmorgan1
    shortyjmorgan1 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Kitty2Katz wrote: »
    Hello everyone,

Awesome job on the weight loss
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Steps:
    9/25 1,403
    9/26 2,891
    9/27 3,291

Had surgery on my toe last week- so not a lot of walking around. I'm hoping it will be all back to normal soon. My butt is numb from sitting on the couch all weekend😉.

Thanks for updating your steps ...greatly appreciated .... Sorry to hear about your surgery ..I hope you recover quickly ...hugs
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Well I have decided to not wait until Oct. 1st to start my new workouts ... today I will start with Zumba and tomorrow will be the 1st day I have ever tried Yoga (I bought beginners yoga DVD's from Amazon last year and have yet tried them ...I will also be walking outside ...I am back up 3 lbs as of this morning ...I am not going to let it frustrate me like it has done in the past ... I walked a lot yesterday and drank a lot of water yesterday ... I know I am doing things right so I will continue to do my thing :)

Did not care for the Zumba I did today so I will be going back to my Country Zumba ....The Zumba I did today was only 30 minutes so I ended up doing my hour aerobics with Richard Simmons ...I am still sore from my lonnng walk yesterday but I got it done (barely) LOL
  • azkunk
    azkunk Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

9/25- 8080
    9/26- 7572
    9/27- 5298
  • azkunk
    azkunk Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    I am up 0.8 since weigh-in on Friday but this seems to be my norm. Hopefully, the scale will start showing a loss starting tomorrow.

Steps were low yesterday but I got a bike ride in so I’m happy with my overall activity.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    azkunk wrote: »
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

9/25- 8080
    9/26- 7572
    9/27- 5298

Thank you so much for updating your steps for me :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    azkunk wrote: »
    I am up 0.8 since weigh-in on Friday but this seems to be my norm. Hopefully, the scale will start showing a loss starting tomorrow.

Steps were low yesterday but I got a bike ride in so I’m happy with my overall activity.

You are doing well ... I am sure you will lose it by Friday :) My scale showed a 3 lb gain this morning but I am not going to get frustrated because I am doing everything right aka weighing everything food wise... working out etc. eventually my body will cooperate ..I just need to work on being patient :)
  • Tazaria87
    Tazaria87 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Could the following people update their steps:

@azkunk I need 9/25 & 9/26
    @Tazaria87 I need 9/26
    @888Angie888 I need 9/25 and 9/26
    @jenmurphy3 I need 9/21to 9/26

Thank you so much for your cooperation ladies :)

• Tazaria87
    Tazaria87 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Daily post September 27
    Tracked Yes
    Under Calorie Yes
    Steps 1348

I don't think my steps have been that low since the beginning of the challenge. We went to my parents house and watched football/played cards and I hardly moved. At least my eating was on point. And now I'm off to take a walk!
  • ScorpioGirl70
    ScorpioGirl70 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Scorpiogirl70
    Weigh in Day is Monday

This week
    PW: 217 pounds
    CW: 212 pounds
    LOSS: 5 pounds... okay back where I was, now to continue down the scale the correct way.
    I did change my incline on the treadmill which increases my calories burned, which I am loving.

Goal: 2000 steps- today 8905 steps
  • ScorpioGirl70
    ScorpioGirl70 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    The habit tracker? I am so confused, where is the rest of Sept. I don't even see mine listed there any longer and it starts on October 4?
This discussion has been closed.