Tazaria87 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Tazaria87 wrote: »
    Tazaria87
    Saturday
    PW 218.6
    CW 215.2
    LTD 107.8lbs

WOW @Tazaria87 your LTD is incredible. Congratulations! :)

Thanks!
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,574 Member
    Options
    Daily Post October 2
    Tracked Yes
    Under calorie Yes
    Water 128oz
    Steps 7573
    Exercise 21 minute treadmill

Went grocery shopping and then got lazy and didn't do much in the evening. Finally decided I needed more steps and did 21 minutes on the treadmill at like 9 pm while watching a show with my husband.
    Tazaria87
    Saturday
    PW 218.6
    CW 215.2
    LTD 107.8lbs

That’s a great idea to walk the treadmill while watching tv. You have an amazing loss again this week. Congrats!

rlaskey2 wrote: »
    @lindamtuck2018 I subscribe to beach body online and 10 Round is the newest program. I love the trainer for this one. It combines cardio & strength training. I do need to rest though because I had a knee injury a couple months ago so I modify the exercises if needed to ensure I don’t over stress it.

Take care of your knee. I had a knee replacement almost 4 years ago so a lot of exercises I also have to modify as I have some limitations with the new knee.

Those are some amazing steps! What do you do to hit over 27,000 steps? You are awesome!

Thanks Linda! :) Elliptical counts as steps, so that, some treadmill running and a 3 mile morning walk and a 4 mile evening walk. Trying to get outside as much as I can before it gets too cold for me (which is pretty soon for my preference). Got a super long 8 mile walk in today with my whole fam this morning.

I hope you have some healing on your shoulder and leg. I have had a menagerie of injuries over the years, torn rotator and leg included. Both together is very hard, so sorry for your discomfort, I know it is painful. Rest is so important.

Some of the PT exercises for my shoulder: waiter carries, mouth pulls, standing Y's, side laying external rotations, high to low rows with bands, reverse flies, deltoid rows, lawn mower pulls, etc.

Torn rotator cuff is very common, but good news is that you can recover completely without surgery most often. Mine healed once I really rested it and did my PT exercises consistently. So do not feel guilty for resting. It took a long time for me though. But I am back to doing everything again without pain now.
    Wishing you healing and wellness.
    Have a great Saturday night!

You are such an inspiration. That is great that that the family walks together. I do enjoy walking usually. The spring I would head out every day and go for a 5 to 7 km walk. Then the heat and my leg sidelined me. I enjoy the cooler weather for walking. I think I have an internal oven. We went grocery shopping this morning and my hubby had his winter coat on. I wore a light hoodie.

I am my own worse enemy when it comes to physio. Some days I keep putting off my exercises and then I will realize at bedtime I haven’t done them yet. I am glad to know that if I put effort into my physio I should get some relief soon.
  • Piqueaboo
    Piqueaboo Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    Username: piqueaboo
    Weigh In Day: Sunday
    PW (Previous Weight): 197.4
    CW (Current Weight): 196lbs
    LTD (Loss to Date): 53lbs

Steps:
    Sunday 1 098
    Monday 4 077
    Tuesday 8 260