edited September 2020
    Options
    9/28/2020
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes
    Steps: 20,962
    Water: 98.7oz

I need to make a new spreadsheet for the first week of October, and aim to complete it tomorrow. I am also going to evaluate my goals for this month. My original goal was to see the 150s by my birthday, but I don't think it will happen, especially with vacation starting Wednesday... we will see what happens, and I will report back with goals tomorrow!

Edit: October week 1 spreadsheet is together! :)
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Hello new and returning teammates! I'm Destiny. I'm 33, a SAHM to 4 kids, living in West Texas. I've been part of the team for quite a while now. Last month I wasn't very active in the community but I'm hoping to do better this month. I'm intermittent fasting but not super strictly, I like to have morning coffee with my hubby on the weekends. I'm also challenging myself to exercise everyday for the remainder of the year. Typically Oct-Dec I stop losing weight and start gaining so I'm hoping things will be different this year!

Sun 9/28
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: 37min walk pushing the double stroller/1.59miles
    Water: 60oz
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    murdog3t wrote: »
    Date: 9/26
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: no
    under calories: no
    exercise: no
    Steps : 5644
    Water:88

Just for today: KD1, 4000 steps🚶‍♀️, meditation 🧘‍♀️, prayer🧎‍♀️, 20hrs IF, read my bible plan, read chapters 5&6📚 , PT exercise, church ⛪️ on line,

Yesterday : KD0👎🏻, 4000 steps🚶‍♀️✅, meditation 🧘‍♀️👎🏻, prayer🧎‍♀️👎🏻, 20hrs IF👎🏻read my bible plan👎🏻read chapters 5&6📚 👎🏻, PT exercise 👎🏻

@cmhubbard92 step goal 35000
    Thanks

@murdog3t I've updated your step goal! :)
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    knlizght wrote: »
    Week 1
    Knlizght
    Last week: 374lbs
    Today: 369lbs

I’m going away today for a 4 night little holiday so may be a bit quiet. But I’ll be back annoying everyone from Friday 😀😀 Welcome to our new starters! You’ve joined the best team 😂

@knlizght amazing loss! Keep up the fabulous work and enjoy your holiday! See you Friday!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    avennlou wrote: »
    Logged: Yes
    Under calories: Yes
    Exercise: 32 min walk
    Steps: 6,977
    Water: 75 oz.

I’m so excited to prove the big butt theory😆 Fall is in the air!🍁

@avennlou welcome to the team! :) are you interested in our step/water challenge?
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    thedestar wrote: »
    Hello new and returning teammates! I'm Destiny. I'm 33, a SAHM to 4 kids, living in West Texas. I've been part of the team for quite a while now. Last month I wasn't very active in the community but I'm hoping to do better this month. I'm intermittent fasting but not super strictly, I like to have morning coffee with my hubby on the weekends. I'm also challenging myself to exercise everyday for the remainder of the year. Typically Oct-Dec I stop losing weight and start gaining so I'm hoping things will be different this year!

Sun 9/28
    Exercise: 37min walk pushing the double stroller/1.59miles
    Water: 60oz

@thedestar I look forward to seeing you around here again! I'm rooting for you to reach your goal for the last hundred days of the year!!! Great work yesterday!!!
  • prehistoricmoongoddess
    Options
    Challenges

Sunday 27th

Logged food yes
    Under calories yes
    Exercise yes,

Steps 13144

Monday 28th

Logged food yes
    Under calories yes
    Exercise yes

Steps 9935

• mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    9/28/20
    Exercise: yes, walk/jog 2.5 miles
    Steps: 9,976
    Water: 178.7

@brandi_84 Thank you, I love when my sister is off and we can go walk the trails. Love your goals this month. I need to figure some out myself :D
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Hey all. My goal for this month is to simply do better than I did last month. Not gonna set a number goal for anything, just going to try and make better decisions. Hopefully that will help me find a rhythm and have better numbers on the scale.
  • loraloha22
    loraloha22 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    9/28
    Logged:yes
    Under-yes
    Exercise:yes 20 min walk;30 min sauna
    Steps:6557
    Water:84oz
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Monday 28 September
    Track: yes

Water: 100 oz
    Steps 15,737
  • avennlou
    avennlou Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    9/28
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: Elliptical 10 min
    Steps: 7,190
    Water: 157.9 oz
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Date: 9/28
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    Steps : 3541
    Water:96

Just for today: KD1, 4000 steps🚶‍♀️, meditation 🧘‍♀️, prayer🧎‍♀️, 20hrs IF, read my bible plan, read chapters 5&6📚 , PT exercise, PFC rest /3, restoration program D2/21

Yesterday : KD1👎🏻4000 steps🚶‍♀️👎🏻, meditation 🧘‍♀️👎🏻, prayer🧎‍♀️✅, 20hrs IF✅read my bible plan✅, read chapters 5&6📚 👎🏻, PT exercise✅, pelvic floor& core D1(3 x week ) ✅, restoration program D2/21✅

I need to do better
    More wild 🔥 here in Napa Ca air quality in the 150’s today ...🤢😷
    Keep California and our nation as a whole in your 🙏 prayers
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Hello all!

My name is Sue, and I am 60 years old. I live in southern Maryland, am married, have two grown kids (1 in Seattle, 1 in VA), 1 grandbaby (VA) and 1 fur baby. I work full time, currently teleworking and am still not accustomed to it after 6 months. :/ I love to read, ride my bike, quilt, and make greeting cards. I love challenges and am usually involved in multiple reading, fitness and Fitbit challenges at any given time.

I joined MFP back in 2012 but only discovered the challenges in the last few months. Not sure how I missed them all these years. MFP says I've lost about 28 lbs since joining, much more if you count all of the pounds that I gained back and lost again over those years. ;) As of last week, I am about 1 lb away from my goal. However, I have 3 weekends of travel visiting the kids this month so my goal for October is not to end up TOO far away from my goal weight. Realizing that when you’re traveling, staying in hotels, and eating out some gain is inevitable.

A big welcome to the new people. Looking forward to another great month with you all!! <3
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Mon 9/28
    Exercise: 34min Wii Just Dance
    Water: 48oz

I really need to work on my water. I've had a cold for the past week and my throat has been kind of sore so I'm not chugging my water like I usually try to do. @brandi_84 I just noticed I wrote the wrong date on my last post, it was Sunday 9/27 no 9/28 😞

@murdog3t So sorry about the air quality, thinking about you!

@DaffyGirl88 congrats on being so close to your goal!!
  • cmhubbard92
    edited September 2020
    Options
    9/29/2020
    Steps: 23,101
    Water: 81.8oz

I start my vacation after work tomorrow, and will not be hitting all of my planned goals, but I am writing them down so that they're there! We will be driving a lot (going to visit family) and I imagine I will have some time to catch up with you all!

Goals for October:
    • Log food each day
    • 100oz water daily
    • 20 minutes exercise 5x each week, minimum
    • Walk with dogs 3x week
    • Write daily goals in planner each morning
    • After vacation, get back to low carb
    • Don't beat myself up when I have s bad day, they happen!!!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    thedestar wrote: »
    Mon 9/28
    Exercise: 34min Wii Just Dance
    Water: 48oz

I really need to work on my water. I've had a cold for the past week and my throat has been kind of sore so I'm not chugging my water like I usually try to do. @brandi_84 I just noticed I wrote the wrong date on my last post, it was Sunday 9/27 no 9/28 😞

@murdog3t So sorry about the air quality, thinking about you!

@DaffyGirl88 congrats on being so close to your goal!!

@thedestar I hope you're able to drink more! That is such a bummer! Feel better soon!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    Hello all!

My name is Sue, and I am 60 years old. I live in southern Maryland, am married, have two grown kids (1 in Seattle, 1 in VA), 1 grandbaby (VA) and 1 fur baby. I work full time, currently teleworking and am still not accustomed to it after 6 months. :/ I love to read, ride my bike, quilt, and make greeting cards. I love challenges and am usually involved in multiple reading, fitness and Fitbit challenges at any given time.

I joined MFP back in 2012 but only discovered the challenges in the last few months. Not sure how I missed them all these years. MFP says I've lost about 28 lbs since joining, much more if you count all of the pounds that I gained back and lost again over those years. ;) As of last week, I am about 1 lb away from my goal. However, I have 3 weekends of travel visiting the kids this month so my goal for October is not to end up TOO far away from my goal weight. Realizing that when you’re traveling, staying in hotels, and eating out some gain is inevitable.

A big welcome to the new people. Looking forward to another great month with you all!! <3

@DaffyGirl88 I hadn't realized how close you are to your goal! That is absolutely amazing and I'm so happy for you! I hope October turns out to be a good maintenance month for you!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    murdog3t wrote: »
    Date: 9/28
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    Steps : 3541
    Water:96

Just for today: KD1, 4000 steps🚶‍♀️, meditation 🧘‍♀️, prayer🧎‍♀️, 20hrs IF, read my bible plan, read chapters 5&6📚 , PT exercise, PFC rest /3, restoration program D2/21

Yesterday : KD1👎🏻4000 steps🚶‍♀️👎🏻, meditation 🧘‍♀️👎🏻, prayer🧎‍♀️✅, 20hrs IF✅read my bible plan✅, read chapters 5&6📚 👎🏻, PT exercise✅, pelvic floor& core D1(3 x week ) ✅, restoration program D2/21✅

I need to do better
    More wild 🔥 here in Napa Ca air quality in the 150’s today ...🤢😷
    Keep California and our nation as a whole in your 🙏 prayers

@murdog3t I am thinking of you! I really hope these fires settle down soon.. I couldn't even imagine. This year is insane across the world!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    avennlou wrote: »
    9/28
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: Elliptical 10 min
    Steps: 7,190
    Water: 157.9 oz

@avennlou wow! Awesome work and fabulous water!!!
This discussion has been closed.