Options
    cuhxgn2c8pdz.jpg

Check-in for Friday
    🟢Food on plan, weighed, logged
    🟢Calories in the green
    🟢Workout (50+ min)
    🟢Breathing exercises
    🟢Martial arts forms
    🟡FitRockr Up-a-Level Challenge: 77% of the way there (deadline is Sunday midday)

Saturday Goals
    Food on plan, weighed, logged
    Calories in the green (so far, so good!)
    Workout (70+ min)
    Breathing exercises
    Martial arts forms
    FitRockr Challenge (can I get to 90% today?)
  • broncobuddee
    broncobuddee Posts: 372 Member
    Options
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,080 Member
    Options
    The December Team Chat is up! Finish up November weigh-ins here, and then head over to:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10816864/mission-slimpossible-december-2020-team-chat/p1?new=1
  • apple852hk
    apple852hk Posts: 210 Member
    Options

Weigh in Apple852hk
    Week 5 - Nov 2020 Sunday
    PW 135lbs (61.5kg)
    CW 136lbs (61.7kg)
    LTD about 45.8lbs (20.8kg)

Gained tiny amount. But my weight is yoyoing for 2 months now and I still trying to lose.

Made a choc oreo ganache tart on Sunday last, that I was intending to give away but in the end it wasn't suitable. So I ate two slices every day to finish it. It was filling as it's mostly cream. It taught me I need to eat more fat to feel full. But by the end of this week, my body was use to it so, not as filling and started to crave sweet or chocolate (which I craved into and ate).

Staying indoors makes me want to snack. I want to go for more walks instead. I've ordered some warm Wellington boots so I can go walking, as paths are puddles of mud and there's no way to get through it without my whole shoe in mud. I'm still waiting for the boots to arrive.

Started to drink herbal tea instead of English breakfast in the afternoons, which helps me drink less and need to pee less.

Forgot to read a page of a book when I had a urge to snack. I finished a book this week and noticed I'll stop reading just to eat chocolate and then go back to reading. Need to find another distracting habit. Any ideas of a tiny habit to reach for, instead of snacking on chocolate?

GOALS:
    1. Eat more protein and fat per meal.
    2. Drink less tea, drink herbal

Have a good week ahead🥰

This discussion has been closed.