6 pounds lost in 20 days.
    Under 170!
    Feeling the momentum :smile:

Amazing!!!!

• rayonrainbows
    rayonrainbows Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Amazing job @3greyhorses !!! 🎉🎉

@c_l_belle hey, at least you haven't gained! I know you've been making some great choices, just keep it up and keep logging honestly! It'll start coming off 💜

Don't stress the past @mrsshots2011 ! Jump back on the success train 🚆🌈

Great work @jaderbacon !! You've GOT this!! Keep up this awesome momentum 🌞🌞

Welcome to the group @sal144 ! 🦋💐 I'm Sara. I wish you luck with your goals!! We're here to support you 🌈

@taxgirl1 yep 🤗 It's all about retraining ourselves to slowly replace those bad habits with good healthy ones. Marathon not sprint yada yada ;) keep up the good efforts and it'll start really paying off!!

@melissalan yep, sounds like a natural weight fluctuation, especially with TOM bloating.. keep up those good choices and the trend will stay downward 💚
  • rayonrainbows
    rayonrainbows Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I took a 9km bike ride today to go pick up a package that someone brought for me from the USA. I passed a farmacy with a scale and weighed myself..... the scale said 170 lbs 😆😆 compared to 190 last week.. so yeah, pretty sure that scale was wrong too hahaha 🤦🤦 it's funny, the farmacy owner asked me "how did it go?" after I weighed myself, and I told him the scale's about 20 pounds off. He said "yeah, probably" 🤣🤪 anywayyyyy idk how much I weigh today but I'm going to the market town next Tuesday so I'll weigh myself then 🌈🌈🌈

great work logging and holding yourself accountable everyone!!!
  • GabiV125
    GabiV125 Posts: 3,126 Member
    Options
    11/11- 130.8
    11/19- 129.8
    11/25- 129.6
    12/2 - 129.0

This pound must be because I refused to buy vegan chocolate, or vegan ice cream 😁
  • 3greyhorses
    3greyhorses Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    GabiV125 wrote: »
    11/11- 130.8
    11/19- 129.8
    11/25- 129.6
    12/2 - 129.0

This pound must be because I refused to buy vegan chocolate, or vegan ice cream 😁

Not gonna lie, I made a horribly delicious decision to have a pint of vegan ice cream for dinner a few nights ago! It was worth it :smiley:
  • tinacuso
    tinacuso Posts: 4,256 Member
    Options
    Start weight: 175.5
    Today: 169.5
    6 pounds lost in 20 days.
    Under 170!
    Feeling the momentum :smile:

Great Accomplishment!
  • tinacuso
    tinacuso Posts: 4,256 Member
    Options
    jaderbacon wrote: »
    SW (For challenge): 343.6
    LW: 340.6
    CW: 337.6

You are under 340!!! So happy for you!
  • 3greyhorses
    Options
    Wow! Great job @rayonrainbows! You're crushing it!

My weight didn't move, one way or the other this week :neutral: Honestly, I'm not surprised. I've fallen into the same old trap that has kept me at this weight for years, not tracking calories and thinking that all of the exercise I get will bring the weight down. It's just not how it works. I have to weigh/measure and track every bite.

• mrsshots2011
    mrsshots2011 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    SW: 185.8 (11/9/2020)
    LW: 178.6
    CW:176
    Next goal: 170

Down 2 this week so that means down really only .4 in two weeks since week before I went up. I'll take it!!! Keeping my eye on my next weight goal of 170. I want to have this accomplished first Wed of January. I've decided that when I get there I'm going to treat myself to a massage. It's been awhile since I've done that and my body could use one. :)

@rayonrainbows So happy you got your shoes!!! That will make a huge difference hopefully! Look forward to you being able to do the C25k with me. :)

@3greyhorses I feel you!!!! I really really hate logging all my food and that has been the ONLY reason I haven't lost. This group is helping me with that and staying accountable. We can do this until it's just as normal as our exercise routine. My boot camp trainer watched me gain 10 lbs the year I did all those 5ks and finally said (when I was griping) You know Karla you can't out exercise a bad diet. I didn't like hearing it but I knew she was right. Her comment has stayed with me almost a year and that is why on Nov 10th I started looking on the community page for some help and I found your post. :) We can do this!
  • gallantria
    gallantria Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    SW: 343.6
    LW: 337.6
    CW: 344.0

Yay! I am almost down ten pounds!
  • healthygirlintransit
    Options
    Sorry for the late weigh in my scale died on me.
    SW: 248.8
    LW: 222
    CW: 221
    great job everyone. Hope everyone has a great weekend!
  • 3greyhorses
    Options
    SW: 175.5lbs
    LW: 169.5lbs
    CW: 166.5lbs

down 9 lbs! Really starting to feel better, even though I'm not really able to see the results yet.
  • mrsshots2011
    mrsshots2011 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    SW: 185.8 (11/9/2020)
    LW: 176
    CW:178
    Next goal: 170

Up 2 lbs

@3greyhorses Way to go!!