1131415161719»

Replies

• cozydonuts
    cozydonuts Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    1/1/21
    Food Logged: yes
    Under: yes by 10 cal
    Exercise: yes -3.5 mi walk. Was supposed to be less but I got lost on my way to drop off my rent cheque 🤣

Anybody else rewatching the biggest loser on YouTube? I’ve been going from most recent to oldest for the past few months. On Season 11 now. If anyone needs inspiration. It helps me on the hard days. Here is a photo of free gigantic grapefruit someone was giving away on my walk. I grabbed two and by the end of the walk they felt like 20 pound rocks!
    wk4vklbpyevl.jpeg

• brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    cozydonuts wrote: »
    1/1/21
    Exercise: yes -3.5 mi walk. Was supposed to be less but I got lost on my way to drop off my rent cheque 🤣

Anybody else rewatching the biggest loser on YouTube? I’ve been going from most recent to oldest for the past few months. On Season 11 now. If anyone needs inspiration. It helps me on the hard days. Here is a photo of free gigantic grapefruit someone was giving away on my walk. I grabbed two and by the end of the walk they felt like 20 pound rocks!
    wk4vklbpyevl.jpeg

@cozydonuts
    It looks liks you had a great day. The grapefruit look delicious and healthy. Enjoy!
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,620 Member
    Options
    cozydonuts wrote: »
    1/1/21

wk4vklbpyevl.jpeg

@cozydonuts I had no idea the shows were on YouTube! I never missed a season. Some were better than others ☺️ but I enjoyed them all.
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Weigh In
    LW: 263
    CW: 270

I know that I did not actually gain 7 lbs and a lot of this is bloated water weight from a bad holiday diet (at least I hope that’s the case)

Anyway, positivity: I am proud of how I handled the weeks up to the holiday and was able to jump into a better routine. Sucks I blew it this past week but I needed it, was like a working vacation. Now back into that better routine!
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Date: 01/02
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    Steps : 5701
    Water: 72

Just for today: KD7, 4500 steps 🚶‍♀️, 18hr IF , read bible plan , read chapters 📚, Daily calm, mutu W7D6, walk 30 min, 🧘‍♀️YWA D1

Yesterday : KD6✔️, 4500 steps 🚶‍♀️✔️, 36hr IF 👎🏻, read bible plan ✔️, read chapters 📚👎🏻, Daily calm✔️, mutu W7D5✔️, walk 30 min✔️, 🧘‍♀️YWA D0✔️
  • brandi_84
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: »
    Weigh In
    LW: 263
    CW: 270

I know that I did not actually gain 7 lbs and a lot of this is bloated water weight from a bad holiday diet (at least I hope that’s the case)

Anyway, positivity: I am proud of how I handled the weeks up to the holiday and was able to jump into a better routine. Sucks I blew it this past week but I needed it, was like a working vacation. Now back into that better routine!

@erikNJ I am absolutely sure that it is bloated water weight. I think that you and many of our teammates are going to see a big whoosh after holiday recovery and getting back to healthy routines.
  • brandi_84
    Options
    @murdog3t
    @richmondwriter

We need your weigh-ins to finish off the month.
This discussion has been closed.