TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (December)

Options

Replies

• brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    @mooreshelly09
    @DaffyGirl88
    Happy Friday to you both. You are still showing a loss for the month. Maintaining is not bad at all. You are both doing great.
  • brandi_84
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: »
    On top of all the lovely news, I got a flat tire yesterday. Changing a tire in the snow, I snapped. Totally lost it. Gave up last night. Turned to the bottle. That said, I still lost weight this week. Can only imagine what that number would have been

Last: 266.8
    This: 264.0

@erikNJ Oh no. I know that had to suck. I hate that your day just kept going down.
    You did a great this week with a loss. So don't give up. I hope you will have a better weekend.
  • brandi_84
    Options
    murdog3t wrote: »
    Good afternoon
    Just wanted to let you know I’ll do my best to post from now to the 28th .... I’ll be visiting my granddaughter in Washington and the WiFi there is pretty spotty so you may not hear from me
    Hope you all have an amazing wonderful Christmas 🎄 and I’ll be back on the 28th

@murdog3t Since your not sure if we will hear from you. If I don't see a weight posted I will roll your weight over this week.
  • brandi_84
    Options
    cozydonuts wrote: »
    9868 steps in the well needed rain!
    And with little rain you get a little rainbow

lo4k8h21hwjl.jpeg

A very refreshing scene. Beautiful.
  • brandi_84
    Options
    Starting: 188.4
    Week 1: 187.1
    Week 2: 188.0
    Week 3: 186

• DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,620 Member
    Options
    brandi_84 wrote: »

@brandi_84 There you go!!!

• DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,620 Member
    Options
    On top of all the lovely news, I got a flat tire yesterday. Changing a tire in the snow, I snapped. Totally lost it. Gave up last night. Turned to the bottle. That said, I still lost weight this week. Can only imagine what that number would have been

Last: 266.8
    This: 264.0
    @erikNJ Some days the universe just conspires against us, I don't blame you one bit for having a drink (or more). Don't let it derail you though, you're doing great!

• brandi_84
    Options
    @thedestar (Friday)
    @richmondwriter (Saturday)
    Be sure to get your weigh in posted by tomorrow night to stay in the challenge.

• erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    I’m right back on track today. About to cook some Tuna steaks and brown rice for dinner!
  • brandi_84
    Options
    I’m right back on track today. About to cook some Tuna steaks and brown rice for dinner!

@erikNJ
    Sounds delicious!
  • cozydonuts
    cozydonuts Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Stay strong this weekend! If you do have a treat don’t let that guilt you into giving up and going crazy. Good luck everyone <3 we’re all struggling, but we’re in it together. We won the first week- I bet we can win this week! I wonder if anyone is worried about telling their loved ones that they want to lose weight? Like if you don’t want to partake then it will make them unhappy? I don’t think they will be sad if you don’t bake those cookies or that traditional food. You’re loved.
    Has anyone replaced any old tradition foods with something healthier or just not have it be about food?
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,953 Member
    edited December 2020
    Options
    Date: Thurs, Dec17th
    Week 3; Day 5

MUAC:
    🪨🌺🌺🌺🪨🔘🔘No(3 of 5days)
    Under Cals:
    🪨🌺🌺🌺🪨🔘🔘No; Up by 150
    Tracking:
    🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🔘🔘Yes
    Exercise:
    🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🔘🔘Yes
    End of Day: MFP 5week Prediction: 144.8lbs
    ~ 👟Challenges💧 ~
    60oz
    3549 Steps
    Ending Note ~ Nothing of note

Date: Fri, Dec18th
    Week 3; Day 6

MUAC:
    🪨🌺🌺🌺🪨🪨🔘No(3 of 6days)
    Under Cals:
    🪨🌺🌺🌺🪨🌺🔘Yes, down by 48
    Tracking:
    🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🔘Yes
    Exercise:
    🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🪨🔘No
    End of Day: MFP 5week Prediction: 142.6lbs
    ~ 👟Challenges💧 ~
    72oz
    4893 Steps
    Ending Note ~ I owe This one to @cozydonuts !! I was mid-trip to the pantry when I read your post so thank you for starting a conversation that had me stop and question my late night plans of sabotage!! Now for a swift escape to my bed before it’s too late for me!
  • cozydonuts
    cozydonuts Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    @Krysless2 <3 yay! Congrats on staying slightly under and consistent tracking
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    thedestar (Friday)
    richmondwriter (Saturday)
    Be sure to get your weigh in posted by tomorrow night to stay in the challenge.
    @brandi_84, I went back to check, and we had missed the posts that they submitted their weights. I had a problem with "view only" for a few days.
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    edited December 2020
    Options
    Week 3 Weigh-in
    Previous: 168.7
    Current: 168.4
    Loss: 0.3
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    12/18/20
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes - Beachbody You v2
    Steps: 12,078
    Water: 50oz
  • richmondwriter
    richmondwriter Posts: 683 Member
    Options

Great loss, Brandi!
  • richmondwriter
    Options
    Sat. 12/19 weigh-in:
    CW: 144
    PW: 144.8
  • richmondwriter
    Options
    I am so sorry I did not put in my Saturday weight. It was 144.8, up from 144.2. I have not been good about tracking so this is not a surprise. I will track for the rest of the month and work so much harder to stay under the daily calorie limit.

@richmondwriter That is not much of an up. We haven't seen you much lately. How are you doing?

Hi Brandi, Thanks for checking in! I'm sorry, I had gotten behind on correspondence here and am just catching up. Things are fine, but I haven't been as accountable. I need to buckle down on my dieting through the end of the year as would love to finish with a loss.
This discussion has been closed.