• thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Wed 12/9
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: 33min Fitness Blender abs and hiit
    Water: 72oz

@Krysless2 I am the same way. If I have a big lunch or something my mind always says "Well you're already going to go over your calories, might as well binge on anything." I'm trying to tell myself I can have one day a week where I go over my calorie goal by 300-400 but I still have to track everything otherwise it's a big mess.

@prehistoricmoongoddess Terrific loss this week!!

The Christmas treats have already started! My Mother-in-Law in WA sent us a HUGE box of goodies. I'm trying hard to ignore them for the most part, maybe sample a couple on my treat day but not get out of control.
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    @erikNJ as long as you are keeping your eating in check you will be fine :) Take the time to let your ankle feel better-you don't want to be down because you overdid it :) still a great day!

@krysless2 I make a mandatory cutoff when I indulge in extra food, and usually I am pretty good about it. The green light only ever turns on if I have a ew drinks, and that usually means my whole day is out the window... so now, I don't drink as often as I used to.
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    12/10/20
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes

I'm ready for the weekend! I am visiting my mom tomorrow and she's beyond excited to see my ring and start looking at ideas... I'm happy that she's happy for me... now, all I have to do is get through another day of training another person, and then it's the weekend! Lunch is made, and I will prep my yogurt in the morning!
  • cozydonuts
    cozydonuts Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Food Logged: Yes
    Workout: 9746 steps
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    12/10/20
    Exercise: yes - Walked 3.5 miles
    Steps: 14,719
    Water: 125oz
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Challenge 12/10
    tracked: yes
    under calories: yes
    activity: yes

Ankle is still sore so I went to the gym and lifted weights for 45 minutes. First time to my gym since the lockdown in March, and now most likely they are going to close gyms again in my state ...

Sun: n/n/n
    Mon: y/y/y
    Tue: y/y/y
    Wed: y/y/n
    Thu: y/y/y
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,961 Member
    Options
    Date: Thurs, Dec10th
    Week 2; Day 5

MUAC:
    📭📭💌💌📭🔘🔘No(2 of 5days)
    Under Cals:
    📭📭💌💌📭🔘🔘No; Up by 150
    Tracking:
    📭📭💌💌💌🔘🔘Yes
    Exercise:
    📭💌💌💌💌🔘🔘Yes
    End of Day: MFP 5week Prediction: 151.3lbs
    ~ 👟Challenges💧 ~
    60oz
    5023 Steps
    Ending Note ~ real tired..dawg tired😓
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    mooreshelly09
    Week 2
    P/W: 209.0
    C/W: 206.2

Happy Friday Y'all!
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,652 Member
    Options
    Week 2 Weigh In
    Previous: 169.2
    Current: 168.7
    Loss: 0.5lb

It's in the right direction. Gotta keep things going! I am down 4.2lb for the month, I can do it!

@cmhubbard92 That's the spirit!!
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    mooreshelly09
    Week 2

Happy Friday Y'all!

@mooreshelly09 great job!!
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Week 2
    PW: 142.7
    CW: 141.0

Have a great weekend everyone! 😊
  • erikNJ
    Options
    Weigh In

I know I missed my weigh in last week (cause I didn’t want to see that number) can my number be rolled over for week one?

Last: 265.0
    This: 266.8

There was a reason I didn’t want to see last weeks weight, considering this is my “progress” of trying hard all week. Also I ordered some shirts in my size online and they didn’t fit 😡 I guess I picked the right time to get back on track
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: »
    Weigh In

I know I missed my weigh in last week (cause I didn’t want to see that number) can my number be rolled over for week one?

Last: 265.0
    This: 266.8

There was a reason I didn’t want to see last weeks weight, considering this is my “progress” of trying hard all week. Also I ordered some shirts in my size online and they didn’t fit 😡 I guess I picked the right time to get back on track

@erikNJ I'm sorry I'm a little confused... do you want 265.0 for both week 1 and week 2? Or would you like me to put in 265 for week 1 and your current weight for 2? Regardless, you are making positive changes. If you continue, you will start seeing that downward trend again!
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Date: 12/11
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    Steps : 4575
    Water: 96

Just for today: KD 80, 4500 steps 🚶‍♀️, 18hr IF , read bible plan , read chapters 📚, Chopra 21 day meditation 🧘‍♀️D14, YWA D11, mutu W7D5, walk 25min, 10min stationary 🚲. RDS🏋️‍♀️D10, #norcal50squatsadaychallenge D11

Yesterday : KD 79✅, 4500 steps 🚶‍♀️✅, 24hr IF ✅, read bible plan ✅, read chapters 📚👎🏻, Chopra 21 day meditation 🧘‍♀️D14👎🏻, YWA D10, mutu W7D4✅, walk 25min👎🏻, 10min stationary 🚲✅, RDS🏋️‍♀️D10👎🏻, #norcal50squatsadaychallenge D10✅

Happy Friday
  • erikNJ
    Options
    I meant 265 for the week I missed.
    My weight is what it is this week. A gain. I accept that. And I will lose that gain
  • richmondwriter
    richmondwriter Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    mooreshelly09
    Week 2

Happy Friday Y'all!

Terrific job!
  • richmondwriter
    richmondwriter Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    12/7/20
    Exercise: yes

He proposed to me today 🥰🥰🥰 I'm beyond happy and so happy to see our future coming together!
    y7zevj2yijhi.jpg

Christine - congratulations! I'm so happy for you all. Your ring is beautiful!!
  • superveggiecat
    superveggiecat Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Week 2 Weight In

Username: superveggiecat
    Weigh in week: 2
    Weigh in day: Friday, apparently, now.
    Previous Week's weight: I missed last week. I really apologize.
    Todays Weight: 209.0

Hi everybody. I'm really sorry I've been missing. I've been moving, and didn't have my scale set up. And honestly, I was a little afraid to face the scale. I am back, and if not feeling super excited about where I'm at, at least I am trying.
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    @erikNJ no worries, I've put in your numbers :)

@richmondwriter thank you so much! :)
This discussion has been closed.