Steps: 10,699
    Water: 50oz
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Challenge 12/8
    tracked: yes
    under calories: yes
    activity: yes, work kicked my butt today. So active that now I can barely walk cause my ankle is so sore.
    I’m icing it down now cause I am not going to let the second day I’ve gotten back on track derail me

Sun: n/n/n
    Mon: y/y/y
    Tue: y/y/y
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Mon 12/7
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: 44min Fitness Blender lower body and hiit
    Water: 80oz

Tues 12/8
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: 41min Fitness Blender upper body
    Water: 80oz
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,954 Member
    edited December 2020
    Options
    Date: Tues, Dec8th
    Week 2; Day 3

MUAC:
    📭📭💌🔘🔘🔘🔘Yes(1 of 3days)
    Under Cals:
    📭📭💌🔘🔘🔘🔘Yes; Under by 192
    Tracking:
    📭📭💌🔘🔘🔘🔘Yes
    Exercise:
    📭💌💌🔘🔘🔘🔘Yes
    End of Day: MFP 5week Prediction: 147.9lbs
    ~ 👟Challenges💧 ~
    72oz
    7020 Steps
    End of Day Note ~ I spent the weekend planning a wedding with my bestie/sister in law! We spent our time going to appointments, trying out dinner options and “taste testing” gourmet cupcakes, Unfortunately, It took us multiple cupcakes to make a confident decision🙄. Especially the maple bacon cupcakes!! I had to have two of those before I could really weigh in on my decision... and boy did I feel that weight! The rest of this week will be me performing damage control! Ugh and the wedding is in February so I really have to stay on point and tighten up my regimen
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    Krysless2 wrote: »
    12/7/20
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes

He proposed to me today 🥰🥰🥰 I'm beyond happy and so happy to see our future coming together!
    y7zevj2yijhi.jpg

O M G!! Congratulations Christine! So happy for you!

@Krysless2 thank you so much!!! 💜
  • prehistoricmoongoddess
    Options
    Tuesday

Tracked yes
    Under calories yes
    Exercise yes

Steps 7049

• brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    Prehistoricmoongoddess

Wednesday
    LW 154.0lbs
    CW 152.0lbs

@prehistoricmoongoddess
    Great job! Beautiful weigh in.
  • brandi_84
    edited December 2020
    Options
    Date: Tues, Dec8th
    Week 2; Day 3

MUAC:
    📭📭💌🔘🔘🔘🔘Yes(1 of 3days)
    Under Cals:
    📭📭💌🔘🔘🔘🔘Yes; Under by 192
    Tracking:
    📭📭💌🔘🔘🔘🔘Yes
    Exercise:
    📭💌💌🔘🔘🔘🔘Yes
    End of Day: MFP 5week Prediction: 147.9lbs
    ~ 👟Challenges💧 ~
    72oz
    7020 Steps
    End of Day Note ~ I spent the weekend planning a wedding with my bestie/sister in law! We spent our time going to appointments, trying out dinner options and “taste testing” gourmet cupcakes, Unfortunately, It took us multiple cupcakes to make a confident decision🙄. Especially the maple bacon cupcakes!! I had to have two of those before I could really weigh in on my decision... and boy did I feel that weight! The rest of this week will be me performing damage control! Ugh and the wedding is in February so I really have to stay on point and tighten up my regimen

@Krysless2
    Having a great time and being there to help your bestie get ready for a special day is sometimes more important than counting every calorie. You'll just have to to take extra care on the other days. I hope you both had lots of fun. The maple bacon cupcakes sound interesting.
  • brandi_84
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: »
    Challenge 12/8
    activity: yes, work kicked my butt today. So active that now I can barely walk cause my ankle is so sore.
    I’m icing it down now cause I am not going to let the second day I’ve gotten back on track derail me

@erikNJ
    Active work days are great because we can't excuse ourselves out of it. Take care of your ankle. I hoped the ice helped.
  • brandi_84
    Options
    cozydonuts wrote: »
    Week 2 Tuesday
    LW 149.6
    CW 149.3

I’ve been so good about tracking my calories and keeping them under. I know my scale isn’t moving because I am not exercising so that’s my goal for the rest of the week. I’m going to try some of these online workouts you all mentioned because I’m not making it outside before it gets dark. I did a full Richard Simmons sweating to the oldies two weeks ago and really felt it the next day.

@cozydonuts
    You're still moving in the right direction!
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Date: 12/09
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: yes
    exercise: yes
    Steps : 4300
    Water: 96

Just for today: KD 78, 4500 steps 🚶‍♀️, 18hr IF , read bible plan , read chapters 📚, Chopra 21 day meditation 🧘‍♀️D14, YWA D9, mutu W7D3, walk 25min, 10min stationary 🚲. RDS🏋️‍♀️D9, #norcal50squatsadaychallenge D9

Yesterday : KD 77✅, 4500 steps 🚶‍♀️👎🏻22hr IF ✅, read bible plan ✅, read chapters 📚✅, Chopra 21 day meditation 🧘‍♀️D13✅, YWA D8✅mutu W7D2✅, walk 25min✅10min stationary 🚲✅. RDS🏋️‍♀️D8✅ #norcal50squatsadaychallenge D8✅

Hump 🐪 day
  • erikNJ
    Options
    My wife and I were discussing the benefits (at least for physical health) of quarantining during this holiday season.
    Not sure everyone’s situation but this is ours, and kind of why we are getting motivated in early December instead of saying “oh well” for a whole month.
    Most people working from home means not walking into the break room to trays of cookies and baked goods 5 days a week.
    No holiday parties every weekend means a lot less drinking alcohol and eating unhealthy foods. Plus sometimes we would go to dinner prior to the parties with friends.

I sure do miss the parties and people but am looking for a silver lining. I know this is all obvious stuff, but I’m trying to get back to being regularly active on this message board.
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    @erikNJ I am glad to see you posting more often! It is nice to see you pushing through the month, which is a tricky time for all of us to stay on track! I am happy with the fewer holiday parties, but will personally miss our bug cookies baking/decorating day! I could see why this could make your health and fitness goals easier, with your work! I hope your ankle feels better!

@murdog3t I am loving all your check marks for your goals! Keep up the great work!!!

@prehistoricmoongoddess you are doing a fabulous job! Great weigh in!!!

@Krysless2 weekends like that will happen, and I think it's best to learn balance with the whole thing. You will be able to stay focused and push through the week :)

@cozydonuts great loss! It may not seem like a big loss, but you are heading in the right direction! There is nothing wrong with having slow weeks and you will make it to your goal!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    12/9/20
    Exercise: yes

Happy hump day! We're almost to Friday!
  • erikNJ
    Options
    Challenge 12/9
    activity: no

Bad news on the ankle. It feels better but I am walking with a limp so I did not want to risk hurting it more. So resting it and icing it again. Hoping better for tomorrow.
    I did great with diet though. Protein bar for lunch, salad and soup for dinner. Still happy with the day

Wed: y/y/n
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    Date: Wed, Dec9th
    Week 2; Day 4

MUAC:
    📭📭💌💌🔘🔘🔘Yes(2 of 4days)
    Under Cals:
    📭📭💌💌🔘🔘🔘Yes; Under by 444
    Tracking:
    📭📭💌💌🔘🔘🔘Yes
    Exercise:
    📭💌💌💌🔘🔘🔘Yes
    End of Day: MFP 5week Prediction: 145.3lbs
    ~ 👟Challenges💧 ~
    72oz
    7199 Steps
    Ending Note ~ Meh day; still making up for my reckless Friday-Monday feeding frenzy!
    Does anyone else suffer from Green light syndrome?? Meaning once you give yourself the green light to eat whatever you want, you find yourself at the fridge/pantry/Dunkin’ Donuts at every opportunity???
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    12/9/20
    Exercise: yes - 30 min You v2 video on Beachbody on Demand
    Steps: 8,625
    Water: 101oz
  • erikNJ
    Options
    Does anyone else suffer from Green light syndrome?? Meaning once you give yourself the green light to eat whatever you want, you find yourself at the fridge/pantry/Dunkin’ Donuts at every opportunity???[/i]

1000% that is my biggest problem. Whether I do it for a day, weekend or lengths of time. Like, I do NOT know how to just treat myself with just a little taste. If I caved at lunch and got something that wasn’t the best choice I won’t go to the gym and work it off, i’ll say “might as well eat crap for dinner too”
    Or if we sampled new beers in the office at work, “might as well drink when I get home tonight”
    🤦🏻‍♂️ I have so many issues

• murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Date: 12/10
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: yes
    exercise: yes
    Steps : 7697
    Water: 96

Just for today: KD 79, 4500 steps 🚶‍♀️, 24hr IF , read bible plan , read chapters 📚, Chopra 21 day meditation 🧘‍♀️D14, YWA D10, mutu W7D4, walk 25min, 10min stationary 🚲. RDS🏋️‍♀️D10, #norcal50squatsadaychallenge D10

Yesterday : KD 78✅, 4500 steps 🚶‍♀️✅, 18hr IF ✅, read bible plan✅ , read chapters 📚✅, Chopra 21 day meditation 🧘‍♀️D14✅, YWA D9👎🏻, mutu W7D3✅, walk 25min✅, 10min stationary 🚲👎🏻. RDS🏋️‍♀️D9✅, #norcal50squatsadaychallenge D9✅
This discussion has been closed.