Replies

• Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,934 Member
    edited December 2020
    Options
    Date: Sun, Dec13th
    Week 3; Day 1

MUAC:
    πŸͺ¨πŸ”˜πŸ”˜πŸ”˜πŸ”˜πŸ”˜πŸ”˜No(0 of 1days)
    Under Cals:
    πŸͺ¨πŸ”˜πŸ”˜πŸ”˜πŸ”˜πŸ”˜πŸ”˜No; Over by 233
    Tracking:
    πŸŒΊπŸ”˜πŸ”˜πŸ”˜πŸ”˜πŸ”˜πŸ”˜Yes
    Exercise:
    πŸŒΊπŸ”˜πŸ”˜πŸ”˜πŸ”˜πŸ”˜πŸ”˜Yes
    End of Day: MFP 5week Prediction: 147.9lbs
    ~ πŸ‘ŸChallengesπŸ’§ ~
    66oz
    7894 Steps
    End of Day Note ~ Posting here. On a Sunday. After a cookie exchange. I did a lot of guesswork on each cookie I had today and I might of missed one because my phone wasn’t near. My original plan was to Go in there and eat the healthy cookies and fill up on tea, Unfortunately, I found out that even while being in my best, healthiest mindset I just can’t say No, when people are literally waiting and watching for you to take a cookie that they made! I truly wanted to stick to plan ilI need a better way to say no without hurting someone’s feelingsπŸ€” Anyways, we’re back to work tomorrow! How was everyone’s weekend?? Would anyone like to share true about their weekend? Any meal prep or meal planning still going on?
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: Β»
    Challenge 12/12
    tracked: yes
    under calories: no
    activity: no

Last night was my ONE cheat meal I am allowing this weekend. I did have salad for lunch. A big improvement from my recent Fri night plus all of Saturday and Sunday of not even trying.
    Still resting the ankle. It is feeling better

Sun: n/n/n
    Mon: y/y/y
    Tue: y/y/y
    Wed: y/y/n
    Thu: y/y/y
    Fri: y/y/y
    Sat: y/n/n

@ErikNJ
    It looks like a lot of yes in the under calories category. You have done great this week. I hope the ankle gets better soon.
  • brandi_84
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: Β»
    Congratulations, @cmhubbard92!! So happy for you!!

Well, nothing like stating the obvious, but my heart is just not into it, so I will be bowing out until the New Year...but I will be back! Merry Christmas, everyone! Have a wonderful holiday, even if it looks a little different this year.

@HASWLRS
    Have a great Christmas. We will be looking forward to your return.
  • brandi_84
    Options
    Username: thedestar
    Weigh In Week: December- week 2
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Week's weight: 168.5
    Todays Weight: 168.0

Thurs 12/10
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: 31 min Fitness blender upper body
    Water: 60oz

Fri 12/11
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: 43min fitness blender lower body
    Water: 56oz

Sat 12/12
    Tracking: no
    Calories: no
    Exercise: 38min fitness blender stretching (day 81/100!!)
    Water: 32oz

Yesterday we attempted a gingerbread house (which fell apart) so we did upside down ice cream cones as Christmas trees. Lost my self control and ate way too many treats!

@thedestar
    We have often attempted Gingerbread houses and they always fall apart. The time spent together and the fun decorating is the best part. Great job sticking to your exercise goal!
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    I really don't understand the why and the how of my weight loss/gain. I was very good about tracking my food during the week and was surprised with a gain on weigh in day. During the weekend I did not track and got up this morning with a loss. I'm sure it is all about the salt and water retention, but it makes it hard to stay motivated.

100% with you. I gain or maintain when I try my best. I lose when I only gave half attempts. As long as you keep trying!
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Date: 12/14
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    Steps : 7272
    Water: 88

Just for today: KD 83, 4500 steps πŸšΆβ€β™€οΈ, 22hr IF , read bible plan , read chapters πŸ“š, Chopra 21 day meditation πŸ§˜β€β™€οΈD15, YWA D15, mutu W7D1, walk 25 min, 10min stationary 🚲. RDSπŸ‹οΈβ€β™€οΈD11, #norcal50squatsadaychallenge D14

Yesterday : KD 82βœ…, 4500 steps πŸšΆβ€β™€οΈβœ…, 36hr IF πŸ‘ŽπŸ»read bible plan πŸ‘ŽπŸ», read chapters πŸ“šπŸ‘ŽπŸ», Chopra 21 day meditation πŸ§˜β€β™€οΈD14βœ…, YWA D13βœ…, mutu W7D7βœ…, walk 25min, 10min stationary πŸš²βœ…. RDSπŸ‹οΈβ€β™€οΈD11πŸ‘ŽπŸ», #norcal50squatsadaychallenge D13βœ…
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    12/14/20
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes - beachbody T-25
    Steps: 9,777
    Water: 125oz

@brandi_84 I so understand. For another challenge on here, I weigh in daily and it can get so very frustrating πŸ˜’ Hang in there!
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Challenge 12/12
    tracked: yes
    activity: no, still not pushing it re-hurting my ankle. Tomorrow I will lift weights again to get some kind of activity in this week

Sun: y/y/n
    Mon: y/y/n
  • prehistoricmoongoddess
    Options
    Sunday

Tracked yes
    Under calories yes
    Exercise yes

Steps 8809

Monday

Tracked yes
    Under calories yes
    Exercise no

Steps 2055

I need to up my game. I'm not on track to lose any weight by weigh in day

• Krysless2
    Options
    12/14/20
    Exercise: yes - beachbody T-25
    Steps: 9,777

@brandi_84 I so understand. For another challenge on here, I weigh in daily and it can get so very frustrating πŸ˜’ Hang in there!
    Hi Shelly! I’m looking for a another challenge can you tell me the name of that one?

• Krysless2
    edited December 2020
    Options
    I really don't understand the why and the how of my weight loss/gain. I was very good about tracking my food during the week and was surprised with a gain on weigh in day. During the weekend I did not track and got up this morning with a loss. I'm sure it is all about the salt and water retention, but it makes it hard to stay motivated.
    I think you really have to track every day Brandi, if you trully want to dissect it I know Tracking takes the fun out of eating sometimes but if your tracking and measuring(even those weekend munchies)you will know EXACTLY what’s going on. I just love the science of things that used to stump me too. Maybe that will help? Or maybe you just want to vent! Lol either way we are here for you!πŸ€—πŸ€—
  • Krysless2
    edited December 2020
    Options
    Date: Mon, Dec14th
    Week 3; Day 2

MUAC:
    πŸͺ¨πŸŒΊπŸ”˜πŸ”˜πŸ”˜πŸ”˜πŸ”˜Yes(1 of 2 days)
    Under Cals:
    πŸͺ¨πŸŒΊπŸ”˜πŸ”˜πŸ”˜πŸ”˜πŸ”˜Yes; Under by 55
    Tracking:
    πŸŒΊπŸŒΊπŸ”˜πŸ”˜πŸ”˜πŸ”˜πŸ”˜Yes
    Exercise:
    πŸŒΊπŸŒΊπŸ”˜πŸ”˜πŸ”˜πŸ”˜πŸ”˜Yes
    End of Day: MFP 5week Prediction: 145.1
    ~ πŸ‘ŸChallengesπŸ’§ ~
    96oz
    4882 Steps
    End of Day Note ~ did just enough walking to be able to log it here.
  • richmondwriter
    richmondwriter Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry I did not put in my Saturday weight. It was 144.8, up from 144.2. I have not been good about tracking so this is not a surprise. I will track for the rest of the month and work so much harder to stay under the daily calorie limit.
  • knlizght
    knlizght Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    Sorry for the following -
    last week 341 lbs
    This week 343 lbs
    It was my best friends birthday - we ate a lot of cake and drank a lot of Prosecco! Content with the gain, it was well deserved! Will shift it this week!
    Hope everyone is okay! X
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options

Date: 12/15
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: yes
    exercise: yes
    Steps : 5827
    Water: 96

Just for today: KD 84, 4500 steps πŸšΆβ€β™€οΈ, 72hr IF , read bible plan , read chapters πŸ“š, Chopra 21 day meditation πŸ§˜β€β™€οΈD16, YWA D15, mutu W7D2, walk 25 min, 10min stationary 🚲. RDSπŸ‹οΈβ€β™€οΈD11, #norcal50squatsadaychallenge D15

Yesterday : KD 83βœ…, 4500 steps πŸšΆβ€β™€οΈβœ…, 22hr IF βœ…, read bible plan πŸ‘ŽπŸ», read chapters πŸ“š, Chopra 21 day meditation πŸ§˜β€β™€οΈD15βœ…, YWA D15βœ…, mutu W7D1βœ…, walk 25 minβœ…, 10min stationary 🚲. RDSπŸ‹οΈβ€β™€οΈD11πŸ‘ŽπŸ», #norcal50squatsadaychallenge D14βœ…
  • cozydonuts
    cozydonuts Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Cozydonuts
    Week 3 149.7
    Last week 149.3
    Week 1 149.6
    Starting weight 150.2

Again I’ve been really good at entering in my food journal but not at working out. I did walk twice last week, but I need to stop doom scrolling Covid news which is feeding my fears and go outside for a daily mid day walk. Putting on walking shoes and mask as I type. going to finish this challenge out strong!
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    12/15/20
    Exercise: yes - walked 3 miles
    Steps: 12,079
This discussion has been closed.