TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (December)

Options

Replies

• richmondwriter
    richmondwriter Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Congratulations, @cmhubbard92!! So happy for you!!

Well, nothing like stating the obvious, but my heart is just not into it, so I will be bowing out until the New Year...but I will be back! Merry Christmas, everyone! Have a wonderful holiday, even if it looks a little different this year.

Merry Christmas and we look forward to seeing you in the New Year!
  • richmondwriter
    richmondwriter Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    @knlizght - Wow, the difference is amazing! I didn't know they could do the scans either. This should be a great motivator for you - way to go!!
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    thedestar wrote: »
    Username: thedestar
    Weigh In Week: December Week 3
    Weigh In Day: Friday
    Previous Week's Weigh: 168.0
    Today's Weight: 168.0

I'll be happy just to maintain and not gain the rest of the year. There's too many treats in my house and now my kids are home for 2 weeks and they have bottomless stomachs! Plus my husband is off for the next week and he likes to eat out a lot. I've still been exercising but I'm not liking my current program as much. It's strength focused but my joints, especially my knees, are feeling very tender and rickety.

@thedestar Enjoy the holidays. It will be a 2 week break here at my house too. My family loves for me to bake during time off.
    I'm sorry that you are having trouble with your joints. Be careful. I'm very particular about the type of work outs I do for that very reason.
  • brandi_84
    Options
    cozydonuts wrote: »
    Stay strong this weekend! If you do have a treat don’t let that guilt you into giving up and going crazy. Good luck everyone <3 we’re all struggling, but we’re in it together. We won the first week- I bet we can win this week! I wonder if anyone is worried about telling their loved ones that they want to lose weight? Like if you don’t want to partake then it will make them unhappy? I don’t think they will be sad if you don’t bake those cookies or that traditional food. You’re loved.
    Has anyone replaced any old tradition foods with something healthier or just not have it be about food?

@cozydonuts
    This year we are having a breakfast. It is something different and we won't have all the tempting leftovers and pies.
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    thedestar wrote: »
    Username: thedestar
    Weigh In Week: December Week 3
    Weigh In Day: Friday
    Previous Week's Weigh: 168.0
    Today's Weight: 168.0

I'll be happy just to maintain and not gain the rest of the year. There's too many treats in my house and now my kids are home for 2 weeks and they have bottomless stomachs! Plus my husband is off for the next week and he likes to eat out a lot. I've still been exercising but I'm not liking my current program as much. It's strength focused but my joints, especially my knees, are feeling very tender and rickety.

Nothing wrong with enjoying the holidays. Especially in a year like this. It seems you are already mindful of the situation.
    I think most of is agree that simply maintaining over these next two weeks would be a big win
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,952 Member
    Options
    Date: Sat, Dec19th
    Week 3; Day 7

MUAC:
    🪨🌺🌺🌺🪨🪨🪨No(3 of 7days)
    Under Cals:
    🪨🌺🌺🌺🪨🌺🌺Yes down by 73
    Tracking:
    🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺Yes
    Exercise:
    🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🪨🪨No
    End of Day: MFP 5week Prediction: 142.4
    ~ 👟Challenges💧 ~
    72oz
    4137 Steps
  • Krysless2
    edited December 2020
    Options
    Week3 Weigh-in:
    PW(week2): 154.1
    DecSW: 156.3lbs
    Wk1🪙🪙💟💟💟🪙🪙3 of 7days
    Wk1 Total Cals: Way over Cals
    💦 = ??? oz
    👟 = ??? Steps
    Results: 156.3lbs
    Wk2📭📭💌💌📭💌📭3 of 7days
    Wk2: Total Cals: ???Cals
    💦 = ???oz
    👟 = ???Steps
    Wk2 Results: 154.1lbs
    Week 3
    MUAC:🪨🌺🌺🌺🪨🪨🪨3 of 7days
    💦 = 408oz
    👟 = 32432Steps (need to work on this!)
    Wk3 Total Cals: 9451
    Wk3 Result: 151
    Note: I accomplished my goal to do better at logging and I can definitely see the results this week. Bring on the holiday cheats, I’m ready now!
    *Reminder: Lose 2lbs = 8400cals/Week
    Caloric Goal: 1350 Daily
    Maintain Weight=13000/Week
    💦Goal: 64/Daily; 448/Wkly
    👟Goal: 8000/Daily; 56000/Wkly*
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    12/20/20
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes - walked 1.25 miles.....had a few too many drinks last night and my tummy wouldn’t let me walk much farther 🤦🏻‍♀️
    Steps: 7,447
    Water: 101.4oz
  • Krysless2
    edited December 2020
    Options
    Date: Sun, Dec20th
    Week 4; Day 1

MUAC:
    🪨🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘No(0 of 1days)
    Under Cals:
    🪨🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘No; Over by 747
    Tracking:
    🎅🏼🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘Yes
    Exercise:
    🪨🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘No
    End of Day: MFP 5week Prediction: 150.2lbs
    ~ 👟Challenges💧 ~
    64oz
    8408 Steps
    End of Day Note ~ I ate 2 Donuts just before going to bed! I try to understand why I eat when I do so that I’m not getting back into old habits. So I know this: I asked My Self if I could have a snack as I looked over at the box of dozen glazed donuts, then my alter ego, Myself cut her off with “don’t say No to her because that’s all you ever do is say No”! And then My Self ignored her by occupying me with things like getting water, doing my nightly face regime getting ready for bed, then after a few minutes Myself was in there getting the box down from the pantry for me. My Self couldn’t believe her own eyes but also couldn’t resist to sing out “she doesn’t reeeaaally want it thooough“.. Myself instantly shut her down; “Just let her, she is just tired of that empty feeling in her gut, So maybe you’re right and she’s not hungry, and maybe she should be asleep already and maybe she shouldn’t have even brought Donuts for everybody else in the house. Sometimes you can stop being a warden and just Let HER LIVE!” -And that’s what happened and I think the moral of the story is: Go to bed earlier = voices can’t argue if they’re sleeping lol
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    Good morning team, and happy Monday!

I have been busy with planning our wedding and preparing for Christmas. I have been logging in to check on you all but haven't had much time to say too much!

My fiance doesn't want much to do with wedding planning, but I told him he needed to pick a date, and I would take care of everything else. We are getting married on February 18th(19th if my brother can fly out from California), and are keeping things very simple. We are going to have the wedding at our home, with just his parents, brother and my mom and possibly my brother. I've ordered my dress (yikes) which will be here this week. I'm excited, but nervous because it's only 59 days away! There's not a lot that we have(besides pick a justice of the peace, find a cake, plan food, etc) to do to make things happen, but I think I'm already going crazy trying to figure it out.

On top of this, we have Christmas Eve dinner at our house, and I have to prepare for that as well! There's just a lot going on!

Despite it all, I am still here and cheering you on from the sidelines! Keep up the amazing work and I will try to check in a little more with you all this week!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WEEK 3 WINNER 1st Jen_967. - 2.69%
    8tykpzq6wd4b.jpg
    AND TO RUN TRACK MINDS FOR TAKING 1ST PLACE IN WEEK 3

December Week 3 is now in the books!! Great job to all our winners! We're now carrying 26.1 lbs less as a whole! Wonderful!

December is a tough month, holidays, family, and this year especially is harder than normal and yet so many of us are doing so well at taking control of our health!! Great job everyone, keep pushing on, we are worth it!!

Below are the full results for Week 3.

The Biggest Loser Is...
    1st - Jen_967. - 2.69%
    2nd - @Krysless2. - 2.01%
    3rd - KymRobyn. - 1.61%

The TEAM Biggest Loser...
    1st - Run Track Minds. - 0.44%
    2nd - The Big Butt Theory. - 0.31%
    3rd - Flab-U-Less. - 0.25%

Top 3 Individual % by Team:

The Big Butt Theory
    1st - @Krysless2. - 2.01%
    2nd - @brandi_84. - 1.06%
    3rd - @erikNJ. - 1.05%

The Slimsons
    1st - Jen_967. - 2.69%
    2nd - KymRobyn. - 1.61%
    3rd - RetroJoe28. - 1.23%

Gutbusters
    1st - shabna80. - 1.60%
    2nd - WThyme. - 0.91%
    3rd - Beastfield314. - 0.70%

Run Track Minds
    1st - Kathie_GoGo. - 0.92%
    2nd - LastChanceChez2020. - 0.86%
    3rd - amyg1982. - 0.60%

Flab-U-Less
    1st - mram3582. - 1.42%
    2nd - leni1us. - 1.35%
    3rd - Weightannihilator. - 1.34%

Individual Top 3 Pounds Lost
    1st - Jen_967. - 5.8 lbs.
    2nd - mram3582. - 3.8 lbs.
    3rd - KymRobyn. - 3.8 lbs.

Overall Pounds Lost by Team
    The Big Butt Theory - 7.0 lbs.
    The Slimsons - 4.1 lbs.
    Gutbusters - 3.7 lbs.
    Run Track Minds - 5.0 lbs.
    Flab-U-Less - 6.3 lbs.

Overall Total Lost: 26.1 lbs

Week 3 Snapshot
    vasayzc7n8se.png
    Fabulous work @Krysless2 @brandi_84 @erikNJ !!!
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,620 Member
    Options

I have been busy with planning our wedding and preparing for Christmas. I have been logging in to check on you all but haven't had much time to say too much!

My fiance doesn't want much to do with wedding planning, but I told him he needed to pick a date, and I would take care of everything else. We are getting married on February 18th(19th if my brother can fly out from California), and are keeping things very simple. We are going to have the wedding at our home, with just his parents, brother and my mom and possibly my brother. I've ordered my dress (yikes) which will be here this week. I'm excited, but nervous because it's only 59 days away! There's not a lot that we have(besides pick a justice of the peace, find a cake, plan food, etc) to do to make things happen, but I think I'm already going crazy trying to figure it out.

On top of this, we have Christmas Eve dinner at our house, and I have to prepare for that as well! There's just a lot going on!

Despite it all, I am still here and cheering you on from the sidelines! Keep up the amazing work and I will try to check in a little more with you all this week!

@cmhubbard92 Sounds exciting and wonderful! I hope your brother is able to come out.
  • brandi_84
    Options

@cmhubbard92 Enjoy the planning. Try not to go crazy. So happy for you!
    Have a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner as well.
  • brandi_84
    Options
    Krysless2 wrote: »
    Date: Sun, Dec20th
    Week 4; Day 1

MUAC:
    🪨🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘No(0 of 1days)
    Under Cals:
    🪨🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘No; Over by 747
    Tracking:
    🎅🏼🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘Yes
    Exercise:
    🪨🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘No
    End of Day: MFP 5week Prediction: 150.2lbs
    ~ 👟Challenges💧 ~
    64oz
    8408 Steps
    End of Day Note ~ I ate 2 Donuts just before going to bed! I try to understand why I eat when I do so that I’m not getting back into old habits. So I know this: I asked My Self if I could have a snack as I looked over at the box of dozen glazed donuts, then my alter ego, Myself cut her off with “don’t say No to her because that’s all you ever do is say No”! And then My Self ignored her by occupying me with things like getting water, doing my nightly face regime getting ready for bed, then after a few minutes Myself was in there getting the box down from the pantry for me. My Self couldn’t believe her own eyes but also couldn’t resist to sing out “she doesn’t reeeaaally want it thooough“.. Myself instantly shut her down; “Just let her, she is just tired of that empty feeling in her gut, So maybe you’re right and she’s not hungry, and maybe she should be asleep already and maybe she shouldn’t have even brought Donuts for everybody else in the house. Sometimes you can stop being a warden and just Let HER LIVE!” -And that’s what happened and I think the moral of the story is: Go to bed earlier = voices can’t argue if they’re sleeping lol

@Krysless2
    I have been there, too. Unfortunately, it often happens because I woke up in the middle of the night and can't get back to sleep and I eat what I had talked myself out of earlier.
    But all you can do is move forward.
  • prehistoricmoongoddess
    Options
    Thursday

Tracked yes
    Under calories yes
    Exercise yes

Steps 11382

Friday

Tracked yes
    Under calories yes
    Exercise yes

Steps 5342

Saturday

Tracked yes
    Under calories yes
    Exercise yes

Steps 5073

Sunday

Tracked no
    Under calories no
    Exercise no

Steps 2978

Yesterday was my birthday! It's a disastrous time of year for losing weight with my birthday and Christmas only 5 days apart!

• brandi_84
    Options
    Thursday

Tracked yes
    Under calories yes
    Exercise yes

Steps 11382

Friday

Tracked yes
    Under calories yes
    Exercise yes

Steps 5342

Saturday

Tracked yes
    Under calories yes
    Exercise yes

Steps 5073

Sunday

Tracked no
    Under calories no
    Exercise no

Steps 2978

Yesterday was my birthday! It's a disastrous time of year for losing weight with my birthday and Christmas only 5 days apart!

@prehistoricmoongoddess
    Happy Birthday!!
    I hope you had a fabulous day!
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    12/21/20
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes, Beachbody You v2
    Steps: 9,414
    Water: 150oz
  • cozydonuts
    cozydonuts Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    12/21
    4931 steps
    Logged food and barley under calories
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    @DaffyGirl88 thank you! The wedding we're planning is going to be very low-key, and if he can't come, we will set up a video "chat" so he can still be there. I have a few friends that want to virtually "attend " the wedding as well, so we're figuring that out.

@brandi_84 thank you! I hope you have a great holiday as well

@prehistoricmoongoddess happy belated birthday! I hope you enjoyed yourself!!!
This discussion has been closed.