• PlaneMonkey
    PlaneMonkey Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Yeah, didn't work...
  • conleywoods
    conleywoods Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    n8dsn43f7nwd.jpg

@PlaneMonkey Click on the landscape icon. In the drop down, click the camera icon. Then you will see a list. Pick the picture you want then hit select at the top. Next a little blue bar will show above your comment section. Sometimes it won't load πŸ˜• but if it does you will see a bunch of gibberish in the comment box. Good luck! Sometimes the problem is just MFP, not you.
  • MandiSaysHey
    MandiSaysHey Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    @conleywoods that sounds like a wonderful date night and a yummy dinner!
  • CurvyCalorie
    CurvyCalorie Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    @micki48 steps for December 23
  • eggfreak
    eggfreak Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    @micki48 thinking of you, hope all turns out okay for all of you!
  • KellyBgetsfit
    KellyBgetsfit Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    PW 151
    CW 152.6

Tis the season, I suppose. Merry Christmas Eve, friends! I hope you all you have a wonderful few days, even if it doesn't look the way it usually does.

@planemonkey my phone does not allow me to upload photos or MFP doesn't let me from my phone. I do all the steps mentioned above and it doesn't ever populate.πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,100 Member
    Options
    Happy Thursday and Christmas Eve! Best warm wishes to all of you - we finally got a tree up and decorated yesterday. The tree cutter is always a bit slow... he has to find just the right one that needs thinning anyhow, and then he cuts off just the top few feet of it to bring in. It was all covered with snow, so it had to sit and drip for a few hours, but then we got 'er done! It is chaotic and beautiful, as always when my daughter and I decorate. Of course, eggnog and cookies were consumed.

I'm really impressed with those of you who had a loss this week! Miracle or not, you rock.

Enjoy a peaceful day!
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Yeah, didn't work...

About par for 2020! :D
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    ulj65fj5r1dt.png

WAISTAWAYS WEEK 3 STEP RESULTS

TOTAL TEAM STEPS (not all reporting so oh well) - 327,342

STEP STARS

1ST - @Kali225 107,669
    2nd - @CurvyCalorie 76,744
    3rd - @MandiSaysHey 55,477

Stepper meeting her daily step goal...

@Kali225 7/7 (Way to be consistent!!)

WAY TO GO!!!!!

d2x9od5hr96w.png
    b]
  • conleywoods
    conleywoods Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    CW: 221.8

This weigh in was brought to you by cookies, cookies, gum drops, chocolate, ice cream, salty food, a looming time of the month...and even more cookies. Son of a @#!Γ·&.

Well that was not a fun number to see but not a shock by any means. I have been enjoying the sugar a little too much. Even days I am within my calorie are still little gains. Not used to all the sugar! Hopefully it slides off when it's business as usual starting this Saturday.

@micki48 Glad you and hubby are negative! Is your SIL false positive πŸ€” It's amazing the rest of you are okay. Decisions, decisions ...tough spot for you my dear. Hugs!

Today is baking more cookies. Sugar cookies and chocolate chip. Then a double feature. Charlie Brown Christmas and Polar Express. The kids sprinkle magic reindeer food outside and ring bells before heading to bed. Should be a fun day!

Merry Christmas friends ❀
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,100 Member
    Options
    Happy NO COUNTING time! But still, let's do the weigh-ins if we can for Friday morning:
    @healthygirlintransit
    @evangsimmons170
    @SMcFall0215
    @CanadianGiraffe
    @happimess01
    @Pearl4686
    @Steph1498
    @Kali225

Many hugs and much love flying your way, everyone!
  • CurvyCalorie
    CurvyCalorie Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    @micki48 Steps for December 24
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    Happy holidays, everyone ❀
    PW- 267.9 lbs
    CW - 265.6 lbs
This discussion has been closed.