Options

Replies

• micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Happy holidays, everyone ❤
    PW- 267.9 lbs
    CW - 265.6 lbs

LOOK AT YOU GO!!! GREAT LOSS!!! WELL DONE!!! :)
  • micki48
    Options
    Pearl4686 wrote: »
    Friday weigh-in
    PW: 87
    CW: 86.9
    It is what it is.
    Happy holidays everyone!

Pearl, that's a loss right!! That's good.
  • eggfreak
    eggfreak Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    cookies for breakfast but I didn't abuse it. Saving some room for another traditional dessert and going to go for a walk in the rain...as my mum would tell me, I'm not made of sugar...I won't melt. and it's a nice sixty degrees out there....that whole foot of snow is gone!
  • conleywoods
    conleywoods Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Merry Christmas to everyone! Had a fun morning opening up gifts with the kids. Then spent a bunch of time opening and assembling toys and cleaning up the wrapping. Went for a walk with my husband in the woods and found a new plant we haven't noticed before called little prince's pine. Relaxing until dinner and then having crab legs! Have a great day everyone!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,100 Member
    Options
    It sounds like everyone is having a good day, and the weigh-ins are pretty danged good, I'd say! I stepped on the scale this morning expecting to have passed my upper maintenance limit, but squeaked in 0.4 pound under. I still can't quite believe that, but I'll take it! It's a gain, but nowhere near as bad as I thought it would be.

I'm getting to the point like @micki48 when the special goodies just don't taste as good as they did a few days ago, so I think the week planning and then getting somewhat more strict for a while will feel great.

Crab legs - @conleywoods -- now that sounds good!
  • micki48
    Options
    I agree. Crab legs sound magnificent and so low calorie. Almost doesn't seem possible. :)
  • CurvyCalorie
    CurvyCalorie Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    @micki48 Steps for December 25
  • spyro88
    spyro88 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    PW 91.3
    CW 91.1

@micki48 Gosh it sounds like such a stressful time for you, but I am really glad to hear you are all OK and also that you will get to have a Christmas just a bit later than planned.

I had a lovely day yesterday, cosy at home with my fiance rather than my usual manic family Christmases but it was actually really nice just the two of us! I'm not watching calories too closely (it is also my birthday in a few days!) but am happy that I haven't had a gain this time :)

Hope you are all enjoying your celebrations!
  • eggfreak
    eggfreak Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    hurray, on the other side of that holiday. I'd bought more citron thinking to bake more stollen but I am going to stick it in the freezer for next year. I don't need that temptation.
  • KellyBgetsfit
    KellyBgetsfit Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    @micki48 I just want to add, I missed the post about the SIL. I am glad you all are healthy. My mother in law had to do a video call to watch the kids open their gifts, too.
This discussion has been closed.