Evening check in
    ▪️Send starting weight pic to AP✔️
    ▪️Log food ✔️
    ▪️Format nerd spreadsheet for
    December ✖️
    ▪️Use nerd sheet✖️
    ▪️Complete day under calories✖️
    ▪️Drink the darn water!!!✔️

Not the day I had planned... but I’m determined for tomorrow. This is better than yesterday!!!

Progress, not perfection

who is AP?
    You cheating on me?
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    boehle wrote: »
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    Evening check in
    ▪️Log food ✔️
    December ✖️
    ▪️Use nerd sheet✖️

Not the day I had planned... but I’m determined for tomorrow. This is better than yesterday!!!

Progress, not perfection

who is AP?
    You cheating on me?

Accountability partner.
    I sent them to you the last two days!!!
    🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • Beka3695
    kilobykilo wrote: »
    Hi all, for those who don't know me I'm a former Shirinking Assets whose journey to shrink is still ongoing but with a PT/life coach....

As December is already here, I wanted to pop in and wish everyone a fantastic end to 2020 and a wonderful holiday season. Take care one and all and keep smashing it xxx

Pop in anytime!!!! You are always welcome here!
  • Beka3695
    Veteran members might recall @KelGen02

She will be joining us again! Welcome Kelly!!!
  • KelGen02
    KelGen02 Posts: 668 Member
    56f95tqbn63v.jpeg

👏👏👏 Yasss girl
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Be_theBest_Me Posts: 768 Member
    Welcome @KelGen02
  • KelGen02
    KelGen02 Posts: 668 Member
    Hello Team.... Happy December!!

I am Kelly and I am a repeat customer to the F2F team. I am a 51year old wife to an amazing man who truly loves me for me, no matter what my size and there have been a few over our lifetime 🤷🏼‍♀️🙃 I am a Mom of three boys. My oldest will be 26 on Thursday, my middle son is 22, and my baby just turned 17 this past sunday. We have two furbabies, an 8 yro Bull Mastiff named Matilda and an 18 yro Black Mouth Cur named Rascal. Yes I said 18 🙌 we have had her since she was 9 months old our old girl must be part cat as she thinks she has 9 lives 😅 i work full time as the VP of Lending for a small credit union for the past 8 years.

My journey... in 2016 weighing in at my highest ever weight 260lbs. My husband and I being overweight and our cholesterol through the roof (me allergic to the statins)decided on a lifestyle change. That change afforded me a 75lb loss and normal cholesterol numbers. We managed to keep the weight off for just over 2 years. Then life happens, i went into menopause and was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia with in the same month. The estrogen meds they put me on put on the first 25lbs then the emotional eater in me thought eating would comfort the pain... viola the remaining 50lbs suddenly appeared. 🙄

Stats
    Current weight 259
    Goal weight 175
    5'5"
    Weigh in Friday's

December plan
    Log my food daily no matter what goes in it 😛 #accountability
    Healthier choices
    ABSOLUTELY NO FAST FOOD!!!
    Maintain healthy no matter what the scale says 🙌

Lets do this!!
  • Beka3695
    Tuesday check in:

▪️Log food ✔️
    December ✔️
    ▪️Use nerd sheet✔️

I drug out my laptop today and put together the December nerd sheet.... and I’m using it.
    I was still over calories. I’m currently dealing with a flare up of my back issues (changing seasons??) so exercise has been missing. I find that my eating is WAY worse when I don’t exercise. I will do my best to go for at least a short walk today. This will be added to the check in above.

I have peaked at the scales and will be up for the week. I am owning it. I will regain control!!!
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,262 Member
    Wednesday weigh in:
    PW: 151.0
    CW: 150.2
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Be_theBest_Me Posts: 768 Member
    Tuesday check in:

▪️Log food ✔️
    December ✔️
    ▪️Use nerd sheet✔️

I drug out my laptop today and put together the December nerd sheet.... and I’m using it.
    I was still over calories. I’m currently dealing with a flare up of my back issues (changing seasons??) so exercise has been missing. I find that my eating is WAY worse when I don’t exercise. I will do my best to go for at least a short walk today. This will be added to the check in above.

I have peaked at the scales and will be up for the week. I am owning it. I will regain control!!!

Same happens to me when I can't workout!! You are my hero! I know you got this!!! I'm excited I actually completed my food logs yesterday!! Forced myself!! Even though it wasn't my best day!! I tracked it all!! Thank you for sharing your journey and being so real!! Very inspiring!!!
  • KittyInBoots17
    KittyInBoots17 Posts: 213 Member
    This is not the result of Thanksgiving because I am in Canada and mine was back in Oct, lol.

Wednesday Weigh In

KittyInBoots17:
    PW: 234.0\
    CW: 234.8

• boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    This might be a "bye" week for me (hahaha football term)
    I started my period this morning and I am feeling ohhhhhhhh so bloated... but knowing me, Ill still look Friday.
  • lckiehl
    lckiehl Posts: 68 Member
    edited December 2020
    Hi team - I'm back for month 2 and will be checking in on Tuesdays. My name is Laura, I live in Idaho and have a loving husband and two sweet babies, though only one at home (our beautiful daughter passed shortly after birth in 2018). I am on a slow and steady weight loss journey and am trying so hard to focus on my long-term goals and health - but it's SO hard sometimes to feel like progress is stalling or extremely slow. I am doing my best to track daily and lift weight/resistance train 3-4 days per week. I have really enjoyed being a part of this group and having a place to check-in. Welcome to the new members! I think this group is awesome when it is active and people are sharing their struggles and successes!

SW - 207
    CW - 190.6
    GW - 150 ish?
  • leni1us
    leni1us Posts: 836 Member
    Hi everyone,
    I had a bit of a challenge being able to post to this group. All has been fixed and I'm excited to start this journey with you all. I'm a 61 year old. My husband and I have 2 grown children and two furbabies. I retired in August and between that and this pandemic, my waistline is now non-existent.

Being home and bored for months is not a good thing when you are trying to eat healthy. I got up this morning and walked for 30 minutes to get things jumpstarted, came home and had a healthy breakfast. Off to a good start.
  • carriestrine
    carriestrine Posts: 214 Member
    Phew, y'all... this whole covid-limited-gathering-thanksgiving holiday with the most delicious leftovers was TOUGH. I had way too many "over" days in a row, then finally took one no-logging reset day. @boehle and @Beka3695 Ive seen you both talk about the magic of a reset, and boy was today easier!

Feels good to have worked through this and am already thinking about and planning for how I'll manage Christmas differently.
  • Beka3695
    Wednesday check in:

Was up slightly from yesterday
    ▪️Log food ✔️
    ▪️Use nerd sheet✔️
    I was under initially. I didn’t snack all day, just some at night. This is still progress!

Still dealing with my back... I woke during the night in agony. I had to eat to take meds. This was logged in today’s breakfast. With the meds, I feel human today and plan to go on a leisurely walk with the boy.

I am trying to reign in my calories. I am finding this more difficult than in months prior. I will figure this out.

My weight was up a little from yesterday. This is a mental blow, but I know my body is recovering from the abuse I gave it during thanksgiving.

What I am not doing:
    •Killing myself with cardio.
    •Cutting my caloric intake well below the norm.
    •beating myself up over a gain.

What I am doing
    •giving myself some grace
    •getting back on track and realizing that this could take a minute.
    •enjoying my life!
  • imgwendolyn2015
    imgwendolyn2015 Posts: 348 Member
    Username: imgwendolyn2015
    Weigh In Day: Friday
    PW:165
    CW:169

I have been struggling to find that fire inside me. I sure hope I can pull myself out of this slump. I could use some encouragement.

This discussion has been closed.