Replies

• Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    Username: imgwendolyn2015
    Weigh In Day: Friday
    PW:165
    CW:169

I have been struggling to find that fire inside me. I sure hope I can pull myself out of this slump. I could use some encouragement.

Wendy,
    I am right there with you. We have to remember that we only fail if we give up. We are in a trying time and have to hold it together the best we can. I am working meal by meal... don’t fret- you will not be the only one up this week!!
  • Beka3695
    Options

Username: heatherbluebell
    Weigh-in: Thursdays
    PW: 363.6
    CW: 361.4 (-2.2)
    LTD: 78.6

Heather
    You have made amazing progress despite all the crazy in your life!!!! Dating is hard at any age, but to start at 41!!!! Wow! Give yourself a pat on the back just for that!!

You are willing to make changes and take risks. This speaks of well your character!

I am so excited to have you in our group. I can’t wait to watch your personal growth over the next months!!!
  • Beka3695
    Options
    Thursday check in:

▪️Send starting weight pic to AP✔️
    Was up slightly from yesterday
    ▪️Log food ✔️
    ▪️Use nerd sheet✔️
    ▪️Complete day under calories✖️
    Still trying!!!
    ▪️Drink the darn water!!!✔️
    ▪️Take a walk with the boy✔️

I think I am starting into menopause. Ladies before me, please feel free to DM me!
    I know I was ovulating last night. It was my ‘bad’ ovary and quite painful. Also, I’m in a foul, foul mood! So bad I don’t want to be around myself.

FRIDAY PLANS:
    •Don’t commit any crime where ‘premeditated’ could be used by the prosecution.
    •work on the items in my list above
    •stay under calories for once this week
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Be_theBest_Me Posts: 768 Member
    Options

I have been struggling to find that fire inside me. I sure hope I can pull myself out of this slump. I could use some encouragement.

You got this!!! Just keep moving forward one moment at a time. Took me a lot this time to get my head outta my butt cave and start getting in a routine!! Shake things up!! Always remember this is for YOU! So give your all!! Sometimes we only give our selves a minimum of what we need. Constantly caring for others, self care goes out the window!! Make this the season of self care!!!! That's my goal!!!! It's about me right now! I give and give and give and now I need to replenish!!! Fill your cup!! Then dump it out all over the world cause you'll be over flowing again!!!! YOU ARE A BADASS AND YOU GOT THIS!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xzoNK3JDBhw
    🎥 I Love Me - YouTube

Helps to sing this really loud everyday!!! Love yourself because YOU are a BADASS!!!
  • imgwendolyn2015
    imgwendolyn2015 Posts: 348 Member
    Options

You got this!!! Just keep moving forward one moment at a time. Took me a lot this time to get my head outta my butt cave and start getting in a routine!! Shake things up!! Always remember this is for YOU! So give your all!! Sometimes we only give our selves a minimum of what we need. Constantly caring for others, self care goes out the window!! Make this the season of self care!!!! That's my goal!!!! It's about me right now! I give and give and give and now I need to replenish!!! Fill your cup!! Then dump it out all over the world cause you'll be over flowing again!!!! YOU ARE A BADASS AND YOU GOT THIS!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xzoNK3JDBhw
    🎥 I Love Me - YouTube

Helps to sing this really loud everyday!!! Love yourself because YOU are a BADASS!!!

I love so much about this post. I feel like I am in my butt cave!!! :) The lack of self care has gone out the window. The song is awesome. It has been added to my playlist and is currently shaking my house through my speakers. Thank you for this.
  • imgwendolyn2015
    imgwendolyn2015 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »

Wendy,
    I am right there with you. We have to remember that we only fail if we give up. We are in a trying time and have to hold it together the best we can. I am working meal by meal... don’t fret- you will not be the only one up this week!!

Very insightful! We only fail if we give up... I won't give up!
  • bigblues11
    bigblues11 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    BigBlues11
    PW 158.5
    CW 158.6 (+.1 pnds)
    TLD -65.4 pnds

I'll take this gain! +.1 pound (probably still water weight) with four days eating at maintenance and one 4000+ calorie day last week! So happy to not react negatively to these small fluctuations. I was up four pounds as of Monday and it is all gone but this. Back on track! Have a great weekend folks!
  • leni1us
    leni1us Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    leni1us
    Friday
    PW: 172.6
    CW: 169.4

This is my first week and I know most of the weight I lost is from water but I'll take it anyway! This next week it's all about getting my water in and moving more.
  • TheMrWobbly
    TheMrWobbly Posts: 2,523 Member
    Options
    OMG - Is it December already?!

Hopefully you are all staying safe, socially distanced hugs to everyone ❤️
  • KelGen02
    KelGen02 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    KelGen02
    Friday
    PW 259
    CW 257

• Xiaolongbao
    Xiaolongbao Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Username: xioalongbao
    Weigh In Day: Saturday
    PW (Previous Weight): 134 lbs (60.9 kg)
    CW (Current Weight): 133 lbs (60.4 kg)

The last few weeks my weight has just bobbed around in a couple of pound range. My head just isn’t in the game right now, I haven’t logged in weeks. So even though this looks like I lost my weight isn’t actually going anywhere right now.
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Be_theBest_Me Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Pw180
    Cw181

I am ok with this. Time of the month hit Tuesday!! This is a win for me after the last few months!! Feel like I'm getting back in the swing of things!! Yah
  • Dogmom1978
    Dogmom1978 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    Pw 173.8
    Cw 170.5

I knew some of last weeks weight “gain” was water weight. However, I’m surprised by my results. I didn’t have a stellar week with cardio or with working out really AND I went over on multiple days.

I know the scale is accurate (physicians scale that needs to be balanced for accurate readings, 0 batteries to worry about).

I shall take my win even though I’m not sure how I got it...
  • machchic
    machchic Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Machchic
    Saturday
    PW: 159.0
    CW: 157.5

Down -2.5

I love when my mind is focused, I am working on several pillars of habits and working towards becoming a health coach, but in order to do that I have to walk the talk. I haven't decided on a goal for the month of Dec. but the plan is to keep the scale on a downward trend.
  • Beka3695
    Options
    OMG - Is it December already?!

Hopefully you are all staying safe, socially distanced hugs to everyone ❤️

Hey Bob,

We are missing your weigh in for the week
  • SisuMom2019
    SisuMom2019 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    SisuMom2019
    PW (Previous Weight): 240
    CW (Current Weight): 238.8
    LTD (Loss to Date): 18.5

I was happy to see the 30’s again.
  • cre804
    cre804 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Cre804
    PW 199.0
    CW 197.5

Sorry I’m late. I’ve totally lost track of time. There’s so much to do for the holidays and I get so stressed trying to get it all done. Decor is up and most gifts purchased so this weekend I’ll be making my annual Christmas ornaments. I haven’t been tracking and I really need to menu plan for the upcoming week and go grocery shopping. Right now I’m eating my freezer and pantry, which is a good thing but I do have some essentials to pick up. I have been going to the fitness studio 3x a week, plus yoga and walking, even in the cold, so I’m proud of myself for that. Just got to get my head back into eating mindfully.
  • floecity
    floecity Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    floecity
    Friday
    PW 200
    CW 198
    LTD 35 lbs

Back at it this week - determined not to let this winter get the better of me!!!
This discussion has been closed.