stars all around then!!!!
    12/1 = M 🌟, Noon 🌟, N 🌟
    12/2 = M 🌟, Noon 🌟, N 🌟
    12/3 = M 🌟, Noon 🌟, N 🌟
    12/4 = M 🌟, Noon 🌟, N 🌟
    12/5 = M 🌟, Noon 🌟, N 🌟
    12/6 = M 🌟, Noon 🌟, N 🌟
    12/7 = M 🌟, Noon 🌟, N 🌟

My issue with reading is not that I don't do it enough but I tend to "fall into" a book and don't surface for air or sleep or anything else. It is why I put it aside a few years back because I also tend to consume massive amounts of food while I am in that other world because well it's not real. right. ;)

Summer
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,117 Member
    Options
    GRACE + eating one MINDFUL MEAL + under 2100 calories daily (began 12/7)

GRACE= Guided meditation, Reading, Artmaking, Chat, Exercise

Dec 1 GRACE 🌟 MINDFUL🌟
    Dec 2 GRACE 🌟 MINDFUL🌟 <2100 🌟
    Dec 3 GRACE 🌟 MINDFUL🌟
    Dec 4 GRACE 🌟 MINDFUL🌟
    Dec 5 GRACE 🌟 MINDFUL🌟
    Dec 6 GRACE 🌟 MINDFUL🌟 <2100 🌟
    Dec 7 GRACE 🌟 MINDFUL🌟 <2100 🌟
    Dec 8 GRACe 🌟 MINDFUL 🌟 <2100 🌟

Small “e” as quite fatigued most of the day. Counted 3 loads laundry as I began to feel better in the evening.

The 2100 got me to stop eating at 8pm tonight!!!

@PKM0515 I hear you on the reading real books vs. electronic. I’m finishing books I had partially read in the past (CKD impacted my eyes, but they are all better now & gave me brain fog which is also all better!!! Grateful!)

Perhaps when lockdowns are lifted, a trip to a used bookstore?

I am glad I hung in there & started this reading habit. I now look forward to it every day! I got the idea from several of you in this group!! Thank you!

And I agree... love hearing your thinking!

@SummerSkier might be an idea for an I Will down the road...if you fancy that! I use hot tea!!!!
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 7,979 Member
    Options
    PKM0515 wrote: »

I have to admit, I'm struggling with the reading. Mostly, I think it's trouble focusing. Also, I would prefer to be reading a "real" book rather than a digital copy, although I'm so thankful my library offers digital options.

Yesterday I almost didn't read, but decided to at the last minute. I used to enjoy reading SO much, and I want to recapture that feeling! Forgive me for babbling and thinking/analyzing "out loud." 📚 💙

@PKM0515 , maybe reduce your required reading goal. On Sundays I had a goal of serious reading for 30 minutes, and I never got to it. I’ve reduced my goal to one section which is about a half page. I am now getting it done, and sometimes I even get up to the full 30 minutes. I also made a super easy goal when I first started journaling - my goal was to write one word! 🤣

December 8 - printed out Christmas card mailing labels.

• nebslp
    nebslp Posts: 1,650 Member
    edited December 2020
    Options
    I've been struggling to get my morning workouts in, and sometimes they don't happen in the afternoons either. Too much going on with my 2X/week Walmart pickup trips, porch sitting with friends, and birding activities with our great weather these days. I don't usually do drive up delivery at WM twice a week, but I forgot to buy dog presents and I have to mail my daughter's package tomorrow, so made another 1 hour round trip there today. There are lots of virtual tours this month, too, and I needed to get an adapter for my iPad so I can watch them on my TV. Hope I can figure it out! I don't make working out a priority, so the habit is not forming. I will make tomorrow better.
  • MadisonMolly2017
    Options
    Over time I found 3:30-5 was the best time for my walk/hikes. Also kept me from afternoon munchies. Haha.

If you told yourself you only have to do 5 mins, will that help?
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    12/1 = M 🌟, Noon 🌟, N 🌟
    12/2 = M 🌟, Noon 🌟, N 🌟
    12/3 = M 🌟, Noon 🌟, N 🌟
    12/4 = M 🌟, Noon 🌟, N 🌟
    12/5 = M 🌟, Noon 🌟, N 🌟
    12/6 = M 🌟, Noon 🌟, N 🌟
    12/7 = M 🌟, Noon 🌟, N 🌟
    12/8 = M 🌟, Noon 🌟, N 🌟
    12/9 = M 🌟, Noon 🌟, N 🌟

@nebslp it sounds like you have a full plate!!! No worries. Jan is coming also. I watch things on my TV thru Apple TV mostly. I have the orig one which was given to me as a xmas present a long time ago. I am probably going to have to upgrade it at some point as at least one network HULU will no longer work with it (altho they keep sending me emails to come back LOL)

@77tes you have the most wonderful I will this month. I really look forward to seeing what small Xmas task you have done each day! (and still need a photo of the grinch mask!".

@MadisonMolly2017 glad you hear whatever was making you tired seemed to pass. I really do not like that low energy feeling either but sometimes you just have to rest also.

@PKM0515 how are you doing?

SUmmercheckin
  • 77tes
    Options
    Yesterday, December 10, I was very proud of myself- I wrapped a present as soon as it was delivered. It is for my daughter and she was out grocery shopping. Sneaky!

Today, the plan is to get our tree 🌲

@SummerSkier the Christmas masks should arrive today or tomorrow. 😷

@nebslp enjoy the great weather in December ☀️ Thanks for reminding me to order dog presents.
  • 77tes
    Options
    The tree has landed! Maybe decorate tomorrow. I also ordered a few more presents.

7kxd3xdsmc8c.jpeg
  • PKM0515
    PKM0515 Posts: 3,012 Member
    Options
    12/1 = M 🌟, MV 🌟, R 🌟
    12/2 = M 🌟, MV 🌟, R 🌟
    12/3 = M 🌟, MV 🚫, R 🚫
    12/4 = M 🌟, MV 🌟, R 🌟
    12/5 = M 🌟, MV 🌟, R 🌟
    12/6 = M 🌟, MV 🌟, R 🌟
    12/7 = M 🌟, MV 🌟, R 🌟
    12/8 = M 🌟, MV 🌟, R 🌟
    12/9 = M 🌟, MV 🌟, R 🌟
    12/10 = M 🌟, MV 🌟, R 🌟

Hi, Everyone! Thanks for all your comments and suggestions. 💙

I'm still here. I listen to audiobooks all the time, but I'm hoping to recapture that love of actually reading. To be honest, I get worried about my lack of focus/attention span. I'll keep at it though. I like the book I'm reading currently, but I think my next selection will be a suspenseful thriller.
  • SummerSkier
    Options
    @77tes that is a LOVELY tree. The photo makes it look like a miniature but I can see by the chair how tall it really is.

@PKM0515 looks like you are killing Dec!! And we are 1/3rd thru already.

My little extra toothbrushing is going well also. I would not say it is cemented by any means but at least it is getting done!

12/1 = M 🌟, Noon 🌟, N 🌟
    12/2 = M 🌟, Noon 🌟, N 🌟
    12/3 = M 🌟, Noon 🌟, N 🌟
    12/4 = M 🌟, Noon 🌟, N 🌟
    12/5 = M 🌟, Noon 🌟, N 🌟
    12/6 = M 🌟, Noon 🌟, N 🌟
    12/7 = M 🌟, Noon 🌟, N 🌟
    12/8 = M 🌟, Noon 🌟, N 🌟
    12/9 = M 🌟, Noon 🌟, N 🌟
    12/10 = M 🌟, Noon 🌟, N 🌟
  • MadisonMolly2017
    Options

Dec 1 GRACE 🌟 MINDFUL🌟
    Dec 3 GRACE 🌟 MINDFUL🌟
    Dec 4 GRACE 🌟 MINDFUL🌟<2100
    Dec 5 GRACE 🌟 MINDFUL🌟<2100
    Dec 9 GRACE 🌟 MINDFUL 🌟 <2100
    Dec 10 G ACE MINDFUL 🌟 <2100🌟

Dec 10 note: Mostly rested Dec 10 as fatigue returned - reading replaced with The Crown. Modified diet to hopefully solve the problem.
    We’ll see.
  • 77tes
    Options
    December 11- wrapped a gift for my daughter.

I was saddened tonight to learn that my favorite yoga teacher, Lesley Fightmaster, passed away last month. I was actually doing one of her routines when my sister messaged me with the news.
  • MadisonMolly2017
    Options

Dec 1 GRACE 🌟 MINDFUL🌟
    Dec 3 GRACE 🌟 MINDFUL🌟
    Dec 4 GRACE 🌟 MINDFUL🌟<2100
    Dec 5 GRACE 🌟 MINDFUL🌟<2100
    Dec 9 GRACE 🌟 MINDFUL 🌟 <2100
    Dec 10 G ACE MINDFUL 🌟 <2100🌟

Dec 11 GRACE🌟 MINDFUL 🌟 <2100🌟
    Felt much better today. 11.2 K steps Continuing with lower fiber & less food spread out. Tomorrow, I hope the one good day, one sick day pattern will end!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    Options
    77tes wrote: »
    December 11- wrapped a gift for my daughter.

I was saddened tonight to learn that my favorite yoga teacher, Lesley Fightmaster, passed away last month. I was actually doing one of her routines when my sister messaged me with the news.

@77tes My thoughts are with you. I’m so sorry for you & your sister.
  • PKM0515
    Options
    12/1 = M 🌟, MV 🌟, R 🌟
    12/2 = M 🌟, MV 🌟, R 🌟
    12/3 = M 🌟, MV 🚫, R 🚫
    12/4 = M 🌟, MV 🌟, R 🌟
    12/5 = M 🌟, MV 🌟, R 🌟
    12/6 = M 🌟, MV 🌟, R 🌟
    12/7 = M 🌟, MV 🌟, R 🌟
    12/8 = M 🌟, MV 🌟, R 🌟
    12/9 = M 🌟, MV 🌟, R 🌟
    12/10 = M 🌟, MV 🌟, R 🌟
    12/11 = M 🌟, MV 🌟, R 🌟

Nice work, Everyone! 😃
  • SummerSkier
    Options
    @MadisonMolly2017 that is so so strange to have fatique every other day. I wonder what the heck that means!?!!??

@77tes so sad about your yoga teacher. I had to google and she was SO young and it was unexpected. :(

@PKM0515 great going! you look to be on a really great streak these days. <3

@nebslp how is the rest of your Dec going so far? Have you managed to carve out any more time in the day? I am going to gift you a 25th hr so that you can do all those extra things you need to do!!!

@texasgardnr how are you doing this week?

Nothing exciting going on here with me except brushing my teeth.. rotflol....

Summer
  • nebslp
    nebslp Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    @77te I’m sorry for your loss. We develop a real connection to people when we work out with them.

@SummerSkier keep at it 🦷. Your dentist will be very 😁. December is going. I have lost all oomph for many things. I am proud of myself though! I was able to figure out how to get my 🖨 to work. And 🥁 roll please, I bought a adapter and can watch live virtual Facebook events and all of my craftsy classes etc. on the “big” screeen from my chair. Guess that’s probably not really a good thing🙄 but 😍🥰 ❣️ Might be able to use it as a reward🤔

@MadisonMolly2017 hope you string a few more less fatigued days together next week.

😻 all the 🌟!
  • PKM0515
    Options
    12/1 = M 🌟, MV 🌟, R 🌟
    12/2 = M 🌟, MV 🌟, R 🌟
    12/3 = M 🌟, MV 🚫, R 🚫
    12/4 = M 🌟, MV 🌟, R 🌟
    12/5 = M 🌟, MV 🌟, R 🌟
    12/6 = M 🌟, MV 🌟, R 🌟
    12/7 = M 🌟, MV 🌟, R 🌟
    12/8 = M 🌟, MV 🌟, R 🌟
    12/9 = M 🌟, MV 🌟, R 🌟
    12/10 = M 🌟, MV 🌟, R 🌟
    12/11 = M 🌟, MV 🌟, R 🌟
    12/12 = M 🌟, MV 🌟, R 🌟
  • 77tes
    Options
    @nebslp being able to watch on the big screen is super cool. I love my tablet, but using TV is much better!

@PKM0515 you are doing so well this month- that’s terrific 👏

@MadisonMolly2017 hope today you feel better and get past the feeling of fatigue every other day (because that stinks).

December 11 - I ordered a gift for my sister, I hope it arrives on time. If it doesn’t, it can be her birthday present in January.

I hope to share my tracker later today.
  • 77tes
    Options
    December 13 - wrapped a gift for my sister

Doing well on my goal of Christmas preparation! 😊 In other news - the semester is over! I’ll submit my grades tomorrow. No more essays to grade until April. 👏

Furthermore, we just accepted an offer on my BILs house ( it was on the market for 48 hours) 🤩

q6ayshapvhxc.jpeg