Yes, yes, yes

1 pass left
  • molly3210
    molly3210 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3 for Friday
    Dog walk, tracked and on target.

NSV
    My back is feeling better and I'm back to tennis and online workouts. The victory is in seeing how fast my body can bounce back once I treat it right. Energy is up, it's feeling great to sweat again. Always makes me feel hopeful and productive to get the ball rolling.
  • allisond8
    allisond8 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

1/3 pass days used
  • biketheworld
    biketheworld Posts: 2,238 Member
    Options
    I have to admit, I’m in awe of what some of your insurance companies and employees are doing to reward healthy habits. What fantastic policies!

Exercise - yes

Tracked food - yes

Under cals - Nope. I came home from work to discover that hubby had baked not one, but two pecan pies. I had over 300 cals to spare but even a small piece of pie put me over. I only credit back calories burned from running, which I did not do yesterday so, I ended up way over.

Passes 4/3
    Monthly goal: 6 passes

My NSV - no out of control snacking at work. I probably save 1000 calories a day not grabbing cookies or donuts or chips or granola bars etc. There were a couple times I was tempted, but when I saw how many calories they are, I was able to walk away. That is no small win for me!
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES (69 min stationary bike -- 20 miles)
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES

I was feeling off the last few days but better now.
  • BobWw2017
    BobWw2017 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    January 15

Exercise was fine but got off track with calories and tracking

Pass day 2
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,874 Member
    Options
    Date: 1/15
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? ✅
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? 😈
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? 😈

PASS: 1/3 (for my own accountability)

Using a pass!
  • idoliov
    idoliov Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Yes/yes/yes
    I’ll count the fact that I forced myself into extra time on the treadmill in the evening to make up for the extra calories consumed during the day. Thanks to this group. Never would have done that before.
  • shredsx
    shredsx Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    almost forgot to post that would not have been good

exercise: hiit along with work for the day got me to my goal!
    budget: stayed within just barely thx to some delicious pasta
    tracking: stayed on top of it!
  • GigiDoma
    GigiDoma Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    I have to admit, I’m in awe of what some of your insurance companies and employees are doing to reward healthy habits. What fantastic policies!

Exercise - yes

Tracked food - yes

Under cals - Nope. I came home from work to discover that hubby had baked not one, but two pecan pies. I had over 300 cals to spare but even a small piece of pie put me over. I only credit back calories burned from running, which I did not do yesterday so, I ended up way over.

Passes 4/3
    Monthly goal: 6 passes

My NSV - no out of control snacking at work. I probably save 1000 calories a day not grabbing cookies or donuts or chips or granola bars etc. There were a couple times I was tempted, but when I saw how many calories they are, I was able to walk away. That is no small win for me!

I understand your frustration with the hubby baking pies! My hubby is a mechanic but has been told by many that he should be a chef! I had a tough conversation with him about his cooking sweets or stopping home after work to pick me up a treat, which I love, but only if planned in my food diary that day! He is listening to me even though he thinks it is CRAZY! You might consider having this conversation with your hubby too! I also am amazed by reading the posts about the insurance companies and the benefits offered. I will be checking mine to see if I missed any I should be aware of too! I could be spending extra money that I could be saving!
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    01/15:

✔️ EXERCISE: Yes.
    ✔️ CALORIES: Yes.
    ✔️ TRACK: Yes.

STEPS >15k? Yes.

PASS: 0/3

Today (15th) I walked 55 mins on the treadmill at 3.0mph and gave a 60-minute massage. I also did 20 mins on the rebounder. An NSV for me has been my increased stamina. A month ago I couldn't "jog" 5 minutes (c25k), now I can "jog" 20 mins without stopping!

The company I work for (not the ins co) puts an additional $45/mo into my health care spending account if I get 7000+ steps for 20 days out of the month AND speak once per month with my "inspirator" (a counselor-type person from an independent company that calls me once/month to discuss my weight, meal planning, or nutrition, etc.) They also put another $22.50 in if my hubby gets 7000+ steps at least 20 days out of the month. (He doesn't have to speak to the inspirator because he isn't overweight!