Replies

• AmyG1982
    AmyG1982 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Monday
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: No
    Day: I am feeling a little under the weather. Had a horrible headache Friday into Sat, felt tired all day Sat. Yesterday and today I am dizzy and just feel.... WEIRD. I recently traveled back from Arizona last Thursday so I have been quarantined since arrival back to Alaska. I did have to do mandatory testing Thursday so I am waiting my results. Hubby has to quarantine with me in case he was exposed. He is going crazy sitting here doing nothing, and his boredom is driving me mad 🤣 Pray for me!

Hope you are all doing well. I will check back in tomorrow.

Hope you feel better soon and that you both survive this time together lol
  • AmyG1982
    Options
    Daily Post Monday
    Calories: Over
    Exercise: couple walks
    Day: good start, feel pretty good about the choices I made today. It’s hard to do much walking cuz we have a ton of snow but I’m trying. Might have to walk around the house to get my steps if it doesn’t get cleared soon.
    Water: 10/10
    Steps: 8168 (goal 10k)
  • Bekah7482
    Bekah7482 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Exercise: None
    Day: we did really well today. Stayed on our course with food
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Monday (but it's Tuesday morning when I'm writing)
    Exercise: nope
    Day: Had to pick my toddler up from daycare early because he had rosy cheeks (and daycares are hyper-vigilant during COVID). He cannot go back until Friday at the earliest due to their policies so was super stressed about having to take the unpaid days this week. (I'm a teacher and cannot use my personal sick days for family members. As a single mom, I have no other options). So, feeling stressed.
    Water: Only halfway to my daily goal
  • CrystalEssex
    CrystalEssex Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    MelL1205 wrote: »
    Had to pick my toddler up from daycare early because he had rosy cheeks (and daycares are hyper-vigilant during COVID). He cannot go back until Friday at the earliest due to their policies so was super stressed about having to take the unpaid days this week. (I'm a teacher and cannot use my personal sick days for family members. As a single mom, I have no other options). So, feeling stressed.

Oh no! Sorry this happened. COVID has everyone in a bind, I am afraid. Hope the little one is feeling okay.
  • CrystalEssex
    Options
    I'll be eating light again today so I'll do my daily posting early.

Day: Still not 100%. Still having some sinus/dizziness. Taste is impaired. Waiting for results. Laying low today. Have a great day everyone.

Hubby was permitted to go to work but I have a feeling if my test comes back positive they will put him on a quarantine. My test from Thursday came back negative so they made me test again yesterday since I am still showing symptoms. There are more bugs going around than just COVID, so it is possible it's something else, but they quit testing for flu and all the other things around here. Lol

• MelL1205
    Options
    Had to pick my toddler up from daycare early because he had rosy cheeks (and daycares are hyper-vigilant during COVID). He cannot go back until Friday at the earliest due to their policies so was super stressed about having to take the unpaid days this week. (I'm a teacher and cannot use my personal sick days for family members. As a single mom, I have no other options). So, feeling stressed.

Oh no! Sorry this happened. COVID has everyone in a bind, I am afraid. Hope the little one is feeling okay.

Thanks @CrystalEssex ! He's totally fine - no fever, acting normal. They over-reacted, but were justified to do so. I just wish they would tell me if he's actually clear to return on Wednesday so I can plan for my own students.
  • Showmm
    Showmm Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Tuesday
    Calories: 1 calorie over
    Exercise: 6K walk
    Day: Considering it’s the first full day of lockdown AGAIN here in England, I’m pretty good. Just need to concentrate on getting that daily walk in, so am happy I managed today.
  • Ucf954
    Ucf954 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    UCF954
    Jan Week 1
    Tuesday
  • tlgale
    tlgale Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Calories: under
    Exercise: 30mins on bike
    Day: good day. Had lunch out with a friend and made a healthier choice then I would have before :)
  • AmyG1982
    Options
    Great work everyone! Love seeing all the checkins happening :)

The following people are overdue for their Monday weigh in:
    @Babycarrit
    @bechoe

Friendly reminder that the following are due to weigh in tomorrow:
    @CrystalEssex
    @Kathie_GoGo
    @Paulette_Spencer
  • CrystalEssex
    Options
    Thanks @CrystalEssex ! He's totally fine - no fever, acting normal. They over-reacted, but were justified to do so. I just wish they would tell me if he's actually clear to return on Wednesday so I can plan for my own students.

That's frustrating. My husband was cleared last night to go back to work (being exposed to me 😆) . I lost taste somewhat today, so we tried to call back today to let them know that my symptoms progressed. No one answered after calling the main line and the on call line so at 8am my husband's boss said "I have an email saying you're clear, come in". At 930, he got a call saying he had to go back home. Lol. I completely get it. I think we are all rolling with the punches here. Glad he isn't sick.
  • Bekah7482
    Bekah7482 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Day: today was a day. Baby was rough, hubby came home to me and baby crying, been kinda out of it since. Was under calories but did have a handful of cheez-its. Not a huge deal considering i kinda wanted to say *kitten* it and order doordash
  • AmyG1982
    Options
    Bekah7482 wrote: »
    Day: today was a day. Baby was rough, hubby came home to me and baby crying, been kinda out of it since. Was under calories but did have a handful of cheez-its. Not a huge deal considering i kinda wanted to say *kitten* it and order doordash

I’ve been there, it’s so hard. I hope tomorrow is better for you!
  • AmyG1982
    Options
    Daily Post Tuesday
    Day: was really hungry today (often happens when I first stop eating junk lol) so I’m over but I ate pretty healthy stuff so I feel pretty ok with that
    Water: 8/10
    Steps: 8,645
  • CrystalEssex
    Options
    AmyG1982 wrote: »
    Daily Post Tuesday
    Day: was really hungry today (often happens when I first stop eating junk lol) so I’m over but I ate pretty healthy stuff so I feel pretty ok with that
    Water: 8/10
    Steps: 8,645

The first few days are the worst. My thing is if I make it a few days, I tend to want to "celebrate" and then I go back into the vicious cycle again. Ugh. So hard! Glad you're doing well overall! You got this girl!! 💪
  • MelL1205
    Options
    Daily Post Tuesday (though I'm posting on Wednesday)
    Calories: Over (by about 50, so close!)
    Exercise: one short walk
    Day: Stressed... wanted to eat so much more. Glad I was able to use restraint.
    Water: about 3/4 of the way to my goal
    Steps: under 3k
  • AmyG1982
    Options
    Missing weigh ins for Monday from:
    @Babycarrit
    @bechoe

Please make sure you log your weight before end of day Saturday so you get counted for this week! Even if you’re not happy with the # on the scale, it’ll help with building habits and accountability. :)

Due today:
    @CrystalEssex
    @Kathie_GoGo
    @Paulette_Spencer

Happy hump day! (Tho I totally thought today was Thursday so I’m mourning tomorrow not being Friday haha)
  • CrystalEssex
    Options
    @CrystalEssex
    JAN Week 1
    Wednesdays
    PW: 120.4
    CW: 115.0

🙌

Disclaimer: 😆 I went on vacation and gained 5 lbs. So this is actually only a 2 lbs loss after loosing the 5 lbs I gained (was 122 when I got back) And I have been feeling under the weather. Regardless, I will TAKE IT 💪. Motivation for next week!
This discussion has been closed.