TEAM: Gutbusters (February)

Options
AB0215
AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
Welcome to the Challenge new and returning teammates!! This is the conversation/weigh in thread for your Team :) Keep on losing because our first weigh ins begin THIS Sunday! I am here for you should you need anything - simply message me or tag me by putting an '@' just before my username (NO SPACES) and I will get to you asap! ~ Ashley @AB0215. or Krystal @Krysless2.

Replies

• jewels41053
    jewels41053 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to giving and receiving support in this group!
  • 33gail33
    33gail33 Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    Good morning - as I am new to this group I will post my intro. I have been on MFP since 2018, but currently at my highest weight ever. I am 55 female. I was ill in July 2020 and never fully recovered for months (post viral syndrome and chronic sinusitis) and so my activity came to a screeching halt, and I ate horribly, and gained lots of weight. I am now working with a functional medicine doctor to optimize my nutrition and health, and am back to moderate exercise of walking my dogs 30 minutes every (weather permitting) day, and exercise bike 30 minutes alternate days, and some light dumbell workouts. Hoping to lose loads of weight in February. :)
  • Colleen790
    Colleen790 Posts: 813 Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    Hi, Can I please be added back in for February? Weigh in day Friday.
  • Fit4Re
    Fit4Re Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone my name is Sheree and I need to loose a good ole 100lbs. This is my first time really being active on my fitness pal as I have never done a challenge before. I've been on a fitness journey for years and trying to get back in the saddle of things. Trying to get rid of the stress weight and excess COVID fluff. I live in the Atlanta Metro, Ga area. Let's have fun and shake things up!!
  • Colleen790
    edited January 2021
    Options
    Please add me back in for February. I've stacked on my weight again. I need to be with TBL to get back control. Thank you
    SW: 175.2
  • Jodee2021
    Jodee2021 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone I am glad to be part of the group! I live in Massachusetts and have about 40lbs I want to lose.
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Keepingtrack1234 Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    Colleen790 wrote: »
    Please add me back in for February. I've stacked on my weight again. I need to be with TBL to get back control. Thank you

I gave your info to Ashely--glad you're back!
  • looneycatblue
    looneycatblue Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    Hi All, I am back in for another month, and so happy that @Keepingtrack1234 is back as our motivating leader!

Since February is the "Month for Love", let us all Love ourselves by taking the time to take care of our own needs. I am guessing that many people here are juggling many things in their lives, family, friends, jobs, health, and just getting through life, which can be such a struggle at times. We need to remember to take care of ourselves too, makes some "me" time, everyday, we all need this. Hugs to You All! <3
  • Colleen790
    Options
    February 1
    Exercise. Yes 35 min Body project w/out 9,154 steps so far
    Calories? Yes Under
    Tracked? Yes
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Options
    Hi team!
    I am Megan, your co-captain along with @looneycatblue! Hope everyone is staying safe!
    I need weigh in's from:

Sunday:
    @Beastfield314
    @danielletoynton9--got it, thanks!
    @emmie_1245
    @HelloDori123
    @Jodee2021
    @nekishaearly637
    @Paulette_Spencer
    @pumpitusa
    Monday:
    @JJ282R
    @NationalCapital
  • melissadreed903
    melissadreed903 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    melissadreed903
    Weigh in week: Week 1
    Weigh in day: Sun
    Previous Week's weight: 210
    Todays Weight: 212
  • NationalCapital
    NationalCapital Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Good morning team:

My apologies but I have misplaced my previous weight from last Monday, January 25, 2021.
    My current weight is 172...

Thanks.
  • Keepingtrack1234
    edited February 2021
    Options
    melissadreed903
    Weigh in week: Week 1
    Weigh in day: Sun
    Previous Week's weight: 210
    Todays Weight: 212

Hi! I have you on the spreadsheet as a Friday weigh in with a starting weight of 214--did you want to change it to Sunday?Thanks!
  • melissadreed903
    melissadreed903 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    No. Please keep it Friday. I'm so lost and yet so new to this. So on Friday.....I will check in my 1st weigh in from LAST Friday.
  • Colleen790
    Options
    Colleen790 wrote: »

I gave your info to Ashely--glad you're back!

Thank you so much!
This discussion has been closed.