Weigh in week: Feb week 2
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Weight (lbs): 183.4
    Today's Weight (lbs): 181.4

GREAT loss!
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Keepingtrack1234 Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    Welcome to week 3! Happy Valentine's Day! How will you take care of yourself today? I am planning to do an upper body strength routine and read 50 pages of my new book.

We are having a family afternoon; after soccer (daughter plays, husband coaches, I go to the grocery!) we are planning crafts, games, spaghetti and meatballs and homemade cookies, then a family movie. What are you doing?

Sunday weigh in's from:
    @danielletoynton9
    @emmie_1245
    @Jodee2021
    @Paulette_Spencer
    @pumpitusa
    @Beastfield314
    @HelloDori123
    @nekishaearly637
  • Jodee2021
    Jodee2021 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Week 3
    My kids are on vacation this week (14 year old boy/girl twins). My daughter also plays soccer, I plan to do some cooking and cleaning. Any suggestions on movies or shows on Netflix or Amazon Prime?
  • emmie_1245
    emmie_1245 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Emmie_1245
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    Feb 14: Week 3
    Starting weight: 217
    Previous weight: 213.8
    Current weight: 211.6
  • Paulette_Spencer
    Paulette_Spencer Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Paulette_Spencer
    Feb week 3
    PW 191.5
    CW190.6
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Options
    Jodee2021 wrote: »
    Week 3
    My kids are on vacation this week (14 year old boy/girl twins). My daughter also plays soccer, I plan to do some cooking and cleaning. Any suggestions on movies or shows on Netflix or Amazon Prime?

OMG, I am a TV fanatic...what kind of shows do you usually like?? On Netflix, Dead to me is a lot of fun, especially season 1! But tell me what you like and I for sure have suggestions!
  • Jodee2021
    Jodee2021 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I saw Dead to Me and really liked it. We watched Virgin River. This is Us I watch. I do not like shows with a lot of violence. I like dramas and romantic comedies. I guess I should scroll through but there are so many choices!
  • Pumpitusa
    Pumpitusa Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Pumpitusa
    Aug SW 345.2
    Sept 339.4
    Oct 329.4
    Nov 327.6
    Dec 328.2
    Jan 319.0
    2/1/21 SW 319.0
    2/7/21 cw 319.8
    2/14/21 cw 319.6

Alittle better this week. Unfortunately this is the highlight of my day, reporting a loss. It is too bitterly cold to do anything. Even the room to paint in is too chilly. One room in my house is comfortable enough to watch tv. We are doing steak tonight for dinner so I have that to look forward to. Be safe everyone.
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Options
    Jodee2021 wrote: »
    I saw Dead to Me and really liked it. We watched Virgin River. This is Us I watch. I do not like shows with a lot of violence. I like dramas and romantic comedies. I guess I should scroll through but there are so many choices!

I can't handle much violence, either...especially these days!
    My favorite show right now is All Creatures Great and Small, it is on PBS and it. is. wonderful. So peaceful, calm and fun. I feel so good after watching it!
    Other shows I love are Derry Girls and Schitts Creek on Netflix. My mom loved the Queens Gambit and Call the Midwife and my sister said Emily is Paris is adorable.
    If you are looking for a dark comedy about parenting that will bring a lot of BIG feels, I suggest Better Things on FX/Hulu.
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Options
    Good morning team:

Hope everyone had a great weekend.

SW 171
    CW 169.

Cheers.

GREAT LOSS!!
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Options
    Paulette_Spencer
    Feb week 3
    PW 191.5
    CW190.6

YOU ARE KILLING IT WOW! Tell us your secrets...:)
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Options
    Anyone living through winter hell right now? I am in Chicago, it is so snowy and freezing cold. I am SO OVER THIS! Trying to remind myself that better times are ahead. I get my 2nd vaccine Saturday and spring is coming (right?)

After a year of staying home, I am so ready to go out and about again...soon! We just booked a few summer vacations and a trip for next winter. It's nice to look forward to things...but I am down right now!
  • NationalCapital
    NationalCapital Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Good morning team:

Hope everyone had a great weekend.

SW 171
    CW 169.

Cheers.

GREAT LOSS!!

Thank you :)
  • Paulette_Spencer
    Paulette_Spencer Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I honestly can't believe I came in first , I'm not real strict but it definitely boosts my mood I feel like I'm platueing this week .
  • Fit4Re
    Fit4Re Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Fit4Re
    Week 2 260.8
    Week 3 260.0

I'll take any little bit I can get!!! Progress is progressing. I hope everyone is doing well!
  • looneycatblue
    looneycatblue Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    I was raised as Catholic, although I don't consider myself very religious, and rarely go to church these days... I still like the idea of giving up something for Lent. So my plan, starting today, is for the next 6 weeks, not indulging in "adult" beverages, and stick with healthier evening treats, such as fruit with a little whipped cream on top. Just wondering if any of you, whether for religious reasons or not, are planning to give up something for Lent?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,203 Member
    Options
    I was raised as Catholic, although I don't consider myself very religious, and rarely go to church these days... I still like the idea of giving up something for Lent. So my plan, starting today, is for the next 6 weeks, not indulging in "adult" beverages, and stick with healthier evening treats, such as fruit with a little whipped cream on top. Just wondering if any of you, whether for religious reasons or not, are planning to give up something for Lent?

I hadn't thought about it, but it could be a good challenge to give up something I like. Sometimes, it helps to have an official "challenge" to motivate oneself. I've been walking more and getting steps in due to having joined a couple challenges at my gym. (I had no idea lent was 6 weeks long! Having just read about it, it makes sense that it would be ~40 days, excluding Sundays)

Good idea. And good luck.
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Options
    Good luck to those doing a Lenten challenge!
    Fit4Re wrote: »
    Fit4Re
    Week 2 260.8
    Week 3 260.0

I'll take any little bit I can get!!! Progress is progressing. I hope everyone is doing well!

Looks good to me! Keep it up!
This discussion has been closed.