TEAM: Gutbusters (March)

AB0215
AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
Welcome to the Challenge new and returning teammates!! This is the conversation/weigh in thread for your Team :) Keep on losing because our first weigh ins begin THIS Sunday! I am here for you should you need anything - simply message me or tag me by putting an '@' just before my username (NO SPACES) and I will get to you asap! ~ Ashley @AB0215. or Krystal @Krysless2.

Replies

• Paulette_Spencer
    Paulette_Spencer Posts: 46 Member
    So if I was in this group for February am I in it for March ? Or do I need to register again ?
  • Jodee2021
    Jodee2021 Posts: 60 Member
    I just signed up for March.
  • chiddss
    chiddss Posts: 14 Member
    I've just signed up for March. Excited to begin ☺
  • ValierMary
    ValierMary Posts: 10 Member
    Hi fellow fighters ;) This will be my first month participating but I am really looking forward to it. I am only one month into my weight loss journey and while it went great (-15lbs 🥳) I don't want to lose momentum and fall back into old behaviors.
  • moosemoose123
    moosemoose123 Posts: 54 Member
    Hi! New here. Trying to get back healthy after being locked in due to covid since last year. Decided that it was time to get back to being healthy!
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Keepingtrack1234 Posts: 911 Member
    edited February 2021
    So if I was in this group for February am I in it for March ? Or do I need to register again ?

Yep! You're automatically in!
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Hello everyone! welcome to Gutbusters! Lots of returning friends and some new friends, too!

I'm your captain, Megan. I am a 41 year old mother, wife, teacher and husband from Chicago.
    I have been in this group (on and off, took a couple months off) for over a year now. I have been maintaining a 50lb+ weight loss for over 20 years. I am few pounds above my "happy weight" right now and maintaining is literally a life-long thing.
    I am seeing March as a chance to kick these pounds to the curb so I can feel good entering spring and summer!

What's motivating you right now? Tell us about yourself!
  • Keepingtrack1234
    ValierMary wrote: »
    Hi fellow fighters ;) This will be my first month participating but I am really looking forward to it. I am only one month into my weight loss journey and while it went great (-15lbs 🥳) I don't want to lose momentum and fall back into old behaviors.

Welcome! GREAT momentum coming in!!!
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Hi! New here. Trying to get back healthy after being locked in due to covid since last year. Decided that it was time to get back to being healthy!

Right there with ya! So excited to be part of the world again!!!
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,178 Member
    Hi Gang! (This will be my second month with the Biggest Loser Challenge; I weigh in on Fridays)
    I ended February with a 4.3 pound loss. I want to do even better in March. Good luck to everyone!

frankwbrown
    Friday, March week 0
    PW:
    CW: 270.3 (yesterday)
  • CookieRehab
    CookieRehab Posts: 65 Member
    Hi! This is my first time doing this at I'm excited. I had gained the covid 19 and really want to get back to my prior weight. Before that I was stuck 20lbs from my goal weight so I want to break that wall also. Kind of don't have people who dealing with weightloss in my life. So I'm happy to be motivated and part of a team ish. My diary is open to friends if anyone wants to.
    Soo nice to meet you all and good luck everybody.
  • Keepingtrack1234
    edited February 2021
    Glad to see friends old and new!
    It's Sunday!
    Please post your weight on your weigh in day using this template:
    Username
    PW
    CW

I need weigh in's from:
    @Blshumway2010
    @emmie_1245
    @Jodee2021
    @moosemoose123
    @Paulette_Spencer
    @pumpitusa
    @ValierMary
  • kaytyl2
    kaytyl2 Posts: 142 Member
    edited February 2021
    Hi All! I'm also here because of being in lockdown for the last year and my activity levels reducing drastically. In March 2020 I was only 7lbs from my target weight, but am now 25lbs away. 🙄Hoping to lose a bit before summer as I cannot fit into any of my summer clothes at the moment and I refuse to buy new clothes.!!😂
  • moosemoose123
    moosemoose123 Posts: 54 Member
    moosemoose123
    PW
    CW:137.5
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,178 Member
    Hi Gang! (reposting because my previous post was wrong, and possibly misleading for newbies)
    (This will be my second third month with the Biggest Loser Challenge; I weigh in on Fridays)
    I lost 7 pounds in January, and 4.3 pounds in February. (Still have probably 50 pounds to go!)
    I want to do even better in March. Good luck to everyone!

frankwbrown
    PW: 270.3 (last Friday, 2/26)
    CW: ? (not until this Friday, 3/5)
  • Paulette_Spencer
    Paulette_Spencer Posts: 46 Member
    Paulette_Spencer
    PW 191.5
    CW 193.7
    It's my weekly this week so I'm up 😒
  • Jodee2021
    Jodee2021 Posts: 60 Member
    PW 187
    CW 186.2
  • emmie_1245
    emmie_1245 Posts: 17 Member
    Hi! I’m Emmie, back for my second month. I did really well in the February challenge and lost 7.6 lbs. Unfortunately, last week I had a lot of stress and ended up making poor food choices, and didn’t drink enough water. Hoping to get back on track!

Emmie_1245
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    Previous weight: 208.2
    Current weight: 208.4
  • am00r
    am00r Posts: 173 Member
    Hi Gutbusters,
    I'm Amro and this my first time joining the challenge.
    Hope to lose as much as possible and change my lifestyle and relation to food and fitness.

I lost weight many times solo efforts, and this time i'm interested to see how group support will do, excited.

I'm a father, 37, 254 lbs and my goal for this month is to lose 10-11 lbs (5 kg) - 2.2 lbs/week
    I weigh on Fridays, see u there.

• chiddss
    chiddss Posts: 14 Member
    Weigh in day! :smiley:

Chiddss
    March week 1
    Monday weigh ins
    Previous week 211
    Todays weight 209

2lbs lost!!!
This discussion has been closed.