This February “I Will” ... Newcomers Start Here

Options
1234568»

Replies

• themedalist
    themedalist Posts: 3,212 Member
    Options
    77tes wrote: »
    Three weeks into February and going strong! 💪 That sounds like an interesting read!My attitude toward exercise has certainly changed over the years. I miss it when I can’t workout or walk. I always figured people liked doing tough mudders because they liked playing in the mud as a kid. 🤣
    4n20c2h1l6ee.jpeg

Such a beautiful tracker, @77tes!
  • texasgardnr
    texasgardnr Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    Paper Tiger 🐯 = file cabinet/ old papers
    🌿🐯🌳 = hidden papers (such as found on book shelves or in drawers/closets)
    📄📬 = new paper and/ or mail
    🧩📚 = stuff
    💻📱 = digital
    🦋 = Declutterfest
    🥣 = oatmeal

February 1: 📄📬, 🦋
    February 2: 📄📬, 🦋🥣
    February 3: 📄📬, 🦋
    February 4: 📄📬, 🦋🥣
    February 5: 📄📬, 🦋🥣
    February 6: 📄📬, 🦋🥣🐯

February 7: Rest Day 🥣
    February 8: 📄📬, 🦋🥣
    February 9: 📄📬, 🦋🥣
    February 10: 🌿🐯🌳, 📄📬, 🦋🥣
    February 11: 📄📬, 🦋🥣
    February 12: 📄📬, 🦋🥣
    February 13: 📄📬, 🦋🥣

February 14: Rest Day 🥣 It's starting to snow ⛄
    February 15: 🥣 freezing cold so I hibernated 🥶
    February 16: 🥣 Brrr still freezing & still hibernating 😲
    February 17: Texas is still Frozen, & I forgot my oatmeal 😥, going back to hibernate
    February 18: 📄📬🥣 Still cold, cold, cold, 🤪
    February 19: 📄📬🥣 Will it ever warm up 🤷‍♀️,
    February 20: 📄📬🥣 The great thaw is starting

February 21: Rest Day 🥣 It's warming up!
    February 22: 📄📬, 🦋🥣The sun is out and I finally could hang laundry outside!
    February 23: 📄📬, 💻📱🥣 Another laundry day, hanging laundry outside again
    February 24: 📄📬, 🥣
    February 25: 📄📬, 🥣
    February 26: 📄📬, 🥣
    February 27: 📄📬, 🥣

February 28: Rest Day 🥣

🤠🌺
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,987 Member
    Options
    Paper Tiger 🐯 = file cabinet/ old papers
    🌿🐯🌳 = hidden papers (such as found on book shelves or in drawers/closets)
    📄📬 = new paper and/ or mail
    🧩📚 = stuff
    💻📱 = digital
    🦋 = Declutterfest
    🥣 = oatmeal

February 1: 📄📬, 🦋
    February 2: 📄📬, 🦋🥣
    February 3: 📄📬, 🦋
    February 4: 📄📬, 🦋🥣
    February 5: 📄📬, 🦋🥣
    February 6: 📄📬, 🦋🥣🐯

February 7: Rest Day 🥣
    February 8: 📄📬, 🦋🥣
    February 9: 📄📬, 🦋🥣
    February 10: 🌿🐯🌳, 📄📬, 🦋🥣
    February 11: 📄📬, 🦋🥣
    February 12: 📄📬, 🦋🥣
    February 13: 📄📬, 🦋🥣

February 14: Rest Day 🥣 It's starting to snow ⛄
    February 15: 🥣 freezing cold so I hibernated 🥶
    February 16: 🥣 Brrr still freezing & still hibernating 😲
    February 17: Texas is still Frozen, & I forgot my oatmeal 😥, going back to hibernate
    February 18: 📄📬🥣 Still cold, cold, cold, 🤪
    February 19: 📄📬🥣 Will it ever warm up 🤷‍♀️,
    February 20: 📄📬🥣 The great thaw is starting

February 21: Rest Day 🥣 It's warming up!
    February 22: 📄📬, 🦋🥣The sun is out and I finally could hang laundry outside!
    February 23: 📄📬, 💻📱🥣 Another laundry day, hanging laundry outside again
    February 24: 📄📬, 🥣
    February 25: 📄📬, 🥣
    February 26: 📄📬, 🥣
    February 27: 📄📬, 🥣

February 28: Rest Day 🥣

🤠🌺

WOW!!
  • texasgardnr
    texasgardnr Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    I read through everyone's posts since my last time here. I cannot reply to everything that was written, but I did read every word. But you know that I have to reply to some of the posts 😁!

@SuperMotivated56 such good words of encouragement and a beautiful rose in the picture! Thank you.

@SummerSkier Oh, no, your flowers in your photo are frozen in time 🥶. But yay! your amaryllis is so beautiful and happy inside your house. I'm sorry to read that you lost your power. That is really hard to go through. We wouldn't have had enough snow to cover our food in coolers if our power had gone out. I'm glad that you had enough to do that. Then without water also 😥😫. Oh, my. I was happy to read that the barn did not lose power and Bandit has a heated water bucket! Whoever thought up a heated bucket was genius!!

Oh, my look at your snow & ice picture! Gotta see the humor in you having skis and poles in the photo. Now you are 'Summer aka winter skier' :wink: 🤣

@nordakota welcome! that is an excellent plan to meet your step goal!

@PKM0515 thank you for the informative article about becoming more resilient, on the Mayo Clinic's website. Your I will tracker is bright and amazing!

@znaoiec it is so good to see you posting, and to read that you are discussing Atomic Habits with your sons!

@dcbern17 yours is great plan for using your stationary bike while still being kind to yourself, as you start out! Well thought out!

@nebslp good for you knowing when enough is enough when eating oatmeal every day in a row. Yeah, sometimes days off work the best! I often eat mine for supper lately 🙃.

@MadisonMolly2017 You Found your iron!!!! Oh, my goodness!! And it was right where it 'belonged' (sort of) all along. What a lesson to learn, and us right along with you 😲!

@77tes how amazing is that... from starting out with a goal of writing only one word... to an almost filled journal! That truly is an example of the power of a tiny habit! Well done!!

@themedalist so glad to see you posting!! You wrote: "Keep in mind too that processed foods are engineered to be habit forming." So true, and what a timely and good reminder!!

I've also received several very questionable friend requests with unsavory profile pics, and/or their friends have such pictures also. Once there was a bunch of stuff written in another language??? Translator indicated Russian... Really? Not to mention her profile pic also 🙈. Usually they haven't filled anything in their profile. Hmmmm, don't think so.... 🙄.

@SummerSkier how did you figure out which profile pic is a bot??

🤠🌺
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,796 Member
    Options
    I read through everyone's posts since my last time here. I cannot reply to everything that was written, but I did read every word. But you know that I have to reply to some of the posts 😁!

@SuperMotivated56 such good words of encouragement and a beautiful rose in the picture! Thank you.

@SummerSkier Oh, no, your flowers in your photo are frozen in time 🥶. But yay! your amaryllis is so beautiful and happy inside your house. I'm sorry to read that you lost your power. That is really hard to go through. We wouldn't have had enough snow to cover our food in coolers if our power had gone out. I'm glad that you had enough to do that. Then without water also 😥😫. Oh, my. I was happy to read that the barn did not lose power and Bandit has a heated water bucket! Whoever thought up a heated bucket was genius!!

Oh, my look at your snow & ice picture! Gotta see the humor in you having skis and poles in the photo. Now you are 'Summer aka winter skier' :wink: 🤣

@nordakota welcome! that is an excellent plan to meet your step goal!

@PKM0515 thank you for the informative article about becoming more resilient, on the Mayo Clinic's website. Your I will tracker is bright and amazing!

@znaoiec it is so good to see you posting, and to read that you are discussing Atomic Habits with your sons!

@dcbern17 yours is great plan for using your stationary bike while still being kind to yourself, as you start out! Well thought out!

@nebslp good for you knowing when enough is enough when eating oatmeal every day in a row. Yeah, sometimes days off work the best! I often eat mine for supper lately 🙃.

@MadisonMolly2017 You Found your iron!!!! Oh, my goodness!! And it was right where it 'belonged' (sort of) all along. What a lesson to learn, and us right along with you 😲!

@77tes how amazing is that... from starting out with a goal of writing only one word... to an almost filled journal! That truly is an example of the power of a tiny habit! Well done!!

@themedalist so glad to see you posting!! You wrote: "Keep in mind too that processed foods are engineered to be habit forming." So true, and what a timely and good reminder!!

I've also received several very questionable friend requests with unsavory profile pics, and/or their friends have such pictures also. Once there was a bunch of stuff written in another language??? Translator indicated Russian... Really? Not to mention her profile pic also 🙈. Usually they haven't filled anything in their profile. Hmmmm, don't think so.... 🙄.

@SummerSkier how did you figure out which profile pic is a bot??

🤠🌺

So happy to see you back and get your updates! Your Feb was amazing,. Congratulations......
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 7,773 Member
    Options
    @ texasgardnr , so glad to hear that you are okay after your hibernation! You totally nailed the month in spite of some real difficulties!

Oh no! Identity fraud is such a pain to deal with. My sister has had that happen a lot. Her husband sells a lot online all over the world. I hope you get it figured out @SummerSkier .

Final February tracker - it’s been a great month, although I’ve slacked a bit on strength training.
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 7,773 Member
    Options
    1tqn3x5rz7jo.jpeg
    Here’s February’s tracker.
  • nebslp
    nebslp Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options
    @77tes I think your tracker looks beautiful :)